my bf's 2 boses

• Thread starteryoungslut
  • Start date

youngslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2007
My bf is 24 and works as a builder for two men who are both in their 30’s – M & T. One has a longterm gf and the other is married. Both are big built, bigger than my bf . We often meet up for a drink and I enjoy dressing sexy in short skirts and watching M & T try and keep their eyes off my legs.
Anyway, I decided to invite them both around to ours for some drinks without telling my bf. That evening I mentioned to my bf I was going to get changed and returned wearing a tight vest, short pleated skirt, stockings and heels. My bf instantly was pleased and went to kiss me. As I pulled away, there was a knock at the door. I smiled and went to answer it leaving my bf in the living room.
As M & T walked into the hall they looked me up and down and commented on how ‘nice’ I looked and I led them into the living room. I said they should sit down and make themselves at home and told my bf to fetch us drinks from the kitchen. Although he looked a bit confused my bf did as he was told and while he was gone M & T continued their compliments, mostly on my legs and they pointed out that my top was a little see through.
My bf returns and we all sit chatting for a while. We finish our drinks and T takes out a packet of fags, tells my bf he has none left and to go to the shop to fetch him some more. As soon as he’s left the house M & T invite me to sit between the on the settee. I smile, say ok, walk over and sit down. Straight away T puts his hand on my thigh and tells me my legs are stunning and my bf is a very lucky man. We chat a little more and he slowly moves his hand until it is resting at the top of my leg under my skirt. By this point I’m getting very turned on and I can feel my pussy beginning to get wet. M then puts his hand on my other leg and as I turn around to look at him he kisses me. As we kiss he pulls my leg towards him and T’s hand moves further until he begins touching my knickers. My pussy begins to ache and I let out a little moan. Before it can go any further, we hear the front door open so we stop. When my bf entered the room T has removed his hand but M leaves his casually resting on my knee.
A little later I tell my bf to fetch a cd from the bedroom. When he’s gone M begins to kiss me again I put my hand on T’s cock and feel it getting hard. T undoes his trousers and pulls out his huge hard cock, much bigger than my bf in length and girth. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes me down. I’m still sucking his cock when my bf walks in. I look up and try and pull away to say something but T holds my head firmly. They both tell my bf I’m a little slut and I’ve been asking for it. They tell him he can sit and watch or leave but either way they are going to fuck me. My bf nods a little without saying anything and we watch him walk out the room – later I find out he was sat in the hall listening. Before I can think anymore about him, M puts his hand up my skirt and begins stroking my pussy. I start moaning again as he moves my knickers to the side and slides his fingers into me. By now I’m very wet and really aching to be fucked. I move so that I’m bent over on the settee, sucking T cock with M stroking my arse and licking my pussy.
From there we spent the next couple of hours fucking. They took it in turns fucking my pussy and making me beg for their cock. They told me I was their dirty little slut and I had to do what they said – I did and I loved it.

Hot

youngslut said:
My bf is 24 and works as a builder for two men who are both in their 30’s – M & T. One has a longterm gf and the other is married. Both are big built, bigger than my bf . We often meet up for a drink and I enjoy dressing sexy in short skirts and watching M & T try and keep their eyes off my legs.
my kind of girl, lucky bosses and lucky bf

what a hot naughty slut you are :)
nice going

nice fantasy...keep us posted when it happens for real!!!..... u sound vhot

Awesome

That was a great story. I love those type of "****** Cuck" stories or at least ones where it's the girl's idea rather than the bf/husband's. It is so much hotter when the gf/wife wants it and makes her man sit and watch. Hope to hear more.

my pic.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Young Slut

Not only is your story very Hot:p So are you what a lucky assed BF you have:D I will tell you right up front you are eating pussy and I for one would be happy to eat all your creampies and beg for more. Its very sweet of you to post a photo :p how about one showing your cum soaked panties sticking to you sweet well fucked little pussy? Its really hot of you to be fucking your BF's two bosses. Had or will you ever do it then tell him later or show hin a pussy full of cum after you have done it.:p As you can tell you got me hot and tks for the boner okdeacon I Love It.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no proof needed

youngslut said:
I have read this several times and each time find it to be a hot exciting event. I spent a few years as a constrution supertendent in AL and Tn. I had a frameing crew in Tn who's wives used to come out to the site to pick the husbands up at end of day. One of the guys, and the boss of his crew was ugly as sin, but his wife was young, maybe middle twenties and always wore those low cut tee shirt materail tops no bra and shorts that were up to her crack with loose legs. Every chance I would get I would show up to check their work toward end of day just to see her. She was hot and smart, he was a nice guy but not to smart and ugly. One day when I got to the site, he and his crew were on the roof puting the last of the underlay on and she was sitting in car with door open. I walked up to say hello, she pulled her legs open wide putting one up on the door edge, said, do you like what you see, then she pulled her top up too. I said of course I do, she had that dark brown hair that looked ever so soft and long nipples. She said Joe is on roof other side, we could slip off long enough to fuck. God knows I wanted too, but I said no, he was very jealouse of her, and truth is he would of killed me and her if he found out. But I'll never forget the veiw, you have one of those bodies like that, that once you see it, it sticks in the mind. I am not sure if you were my baby, as much as I like this life style if I would be too damn quick to share you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly you are wonderful!!!

You are right there as one of those wonderful woman I have talked about on this site before. Any man would be proud to have a wonderful woman like you. I hope you keep up with your sexual activities and push the envelope to take it to the next level. You are very attractive and I wish I was your bf. Please keep us informed of all you are doing. lol

thoroughly fucked

Well since you've started, you should keep this going, with others too... Does anything beat a threesome (other than a gangbang!)? Go for it, we only live once!

damn sharp eyes

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Wow - your boyfriend is going to freak out when he realizes you are MARRIED!!
I missed the rings don't pay that close attention, but does not always mean married I know a few men and women that wear them not to be hit upon. Could be its going to be husband that would freak, lol, but then that is cuckolding in true fashion, lol

i have one engagement ring and one eternity ring, both from my bf.

no problem, i just got a bit offended when i thought you called me a fake :)

lol see I said she was a sweetie

youngslut said:
no problem, i just got a bit offended when i thought you called me a fake :)
This really is great, see things got dumped out on the table and we all learned from it, thanks to everyone, pits your a alright guy, young your a sweetie, we all get testy if we think someone doubts us and sometimes it can just be a line that really didn't mean anything. In one of my accounts someone said 'if the story is true', my first thought was to rip him a new ass hole, if were not true I would of put it was a story of fiction, then I thought about it and thought I read a lot of story's on here and sometimes wonder, so when i get perfect then I can bounce on others mistakes in wording, hell, unless i use spell check look at my spelling you would think I'm a red neck, who would believe I have held jobs like a asst. v.p. of a bank, could be because someone else did my typing and spelling lol.
Keep us up to date......please

Wow, if you are genuine... you are so HOT! - Let`s hear more from you young slut!

Ostin

Pic is great

Hey Youngslut, your BF is one lucky guy. I would love to pleasure you while he serves and watches. Please PM me and lets get together.

wifepleaser2007

Youngslut, it's perfect, horny girls like you that keep me coming back here.

Love your work. You are one sexylady. I'd love to (be of) service (to) you.