my bf's 2 boses

• Thread starteryoungslut
  • Start date
hot story

How come the pic doesn't show up though?

hey youngslut you are one hot slut. I would love tp fill your cunt hole while your bf watches

Young Slut

Enjoy yourself. There is nothing like a sexy woman who loves being a slut. And you are a very hot little slut.

youngslut said:
no problem, i just got a bit offended when i thought you called me a fake :)

How about a photo with todays date on.

youngukcuckold said:
She actually posted a picture which said 'hi i am not a fake' straight after. Also every picture has been taken in the same room with the same camera. :)

She (or he) posted some pictures that are of the same person, that doesn't prove a lot. I was just suggesting a way to totally redeem her (or his) honor. :p

youngukcuckold said:
She's my GF, she's not fake and you don't have the right to demand anything of anyone. This might be the internet but it is still real life.

Then it would be real easy to post a pic of your GF and todays date. ;)

here is WHY I question you/her:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 03-14-2007, 08:08 PM

youngslut said:
My bf is 24 and works as a builder for two men who are both in their 30’s – M & T.

They took it in turns fucking my pussy and making me beg for their cock. They told me I was their dirty little slut and I had to do what they said – I did and I loved it.

http://cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3717

Posted: 03-16-2007, 02:11 PM

youngukcuckold said:
I've posted before but here's a bit of background anyway! :)

I'm 24, my GF is 22. We both share the fantasy of her with another man/men but have never acted on it.

http://cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3744

-----------------------------------------------------------------

youngukcuckold said:
Yes and? Your highlighted posts make no sense. Neither actually contradict the toher and both are posted in the fantasy section of the board. I won't be going out of my way to prove anything to you because i don't like your tone.

What i will say is that there are a number of posters on here who have talked to us both on msn and seen us both on web cam and they know that the pictures are real.

Now fuck off.

You posted on the 16th that you had never acted out your fantasies, yet on the 14th your GF was posting about and REAL experience.

You have been called out and now you are running around chasing your tail little boy. It is dead simple, post a pic of the same girl with today’s date OR everyone here will now you are a fake little jerk off perv.

youngukcuckold said:
They are both in the fantasy section you idiot. Like i've already said, there are people o here who have chatted to both me and my GF and seen us both on cam.

Now jog on.

Correct me if I am wrong but you posted in the XXX story section, and also many post real life accounts there. Your ranting and belligerent behavior makes you look like a liar that was found out.

Last edited by a moderator:
enough already

the girl is good. Hot, sexy, sluty and in control, a awesome combination.
Everything a good cuckhold adores.
i'd like to get up close and dirty with this sexy grl.
yum!!
keep those pictures coming.
where do you live?

awesome story

sounds like you had fun which is the important thing. Your bf has to understand that a womans pussy is too much for just one cock to please. Your pussy needs several cocks to keep it satisfied and he needs to understand this and then he can accept it

Some Of You Are Lame Mother Fuckers, Who Cares What People Say, 98% Of The People On The Net Are Full Of Shit And The Other 2% Just Fucking Don’t Admit It. If All You Have Time To Do Is Look And Try To Point Out Someone Is Lying Then Get A Fucking Life And Jerk Off Looking At Yourself In The Mirror.

idiots!

young cuckold ,dude get used to the jealous idiots that come on here.i posted pics on here of my wife a while back to be told that she isnt my wife.well as i married her i think i know that she is.there is always somebody who will be jealous of what you are upto because they aren't getting it or can't get it.keep up the good work, fantasy or reality for those of us who enjoy it and take it at face value.