• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my boyfriend

• Thread starterbabygurl
  • Start date
Ktulu,

Ktulu1969 said:
This Ktulu... is a male. lol Custer, trying to give me a sex change. I don't want it!!

Sorry about that. It seemed awkward to keep saying "him or her" and "he or she," so I took a guess. My apologies.

In any case, hopefully Trish will see the point.... before she picks up something really unpleasant, like HIV, from these unknown men she's having fun with at her supposed "boyfriend's" request.

—Custer

Long time no see to anyone whos read this. Just to update I already went ahead and got implants in january this year to an E cup. At first I refused because I thought it would be disproportional and a D was my limit. Well turns out I was actually a D naturally and not a C and I was wearing wrong bras. So yes their big now but i look better so i like them....im going to get into adult modeling and maybe some dancing on the side. thanks to everyone who offered me advice. :p

btw howcome i cant set an avatar on here? whoever helps lll practice my lapdancing on ;)

babygurl said:
howcome i cant set an avatar on here? whoever helps lll practice my lapdancing on ;)

Well, nothing easirr than that: click the UserCP link on the top bar, and in the menu on the left, just under Settings and Options, you have the Edit Avatar option. You can use a pic on the Internet, or upload you own... Just remember the limits: 80x80 pixels or 19.5KB, whatever comes first :)
Regarding the "award", no lapdancing required. Some pics of your new accessories ("before" and "after") will be more than welcomed :D

Users who are viewing this thread