• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Chinese Wife For Your Enjoyment

• Thread startersesamesoup
  • Start date
S

sesamesoup

My wife and I have been married 5 years, we have a good sex life but i've always fantasized about seeing her fucked by a huge cock. I've discussed this with her recently and at first she was shocked but she's slowly coming round to the idea. She's never done anything like this before, and would like to start by letting me post her pics to see other guy's comments on what they'd like to do to her.

She is very shy and doesn't think other guys would want to fuck her, please help me convince her she is desirable to other men by posting your comment and tributes!!

Attachments

• IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 954
  • DSC0678.jpg
    DSC0678.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 891
  • IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 972
  • IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,346
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,283
Good to see someone else who enjoys a chinese wife, and yours is fairly busty too! Not bad at all. Mine is just a hotwife (not too certain on terminology) and wouldn't consider other men any time soon. You are a lucky guy. Nice one!

Shes lovely, great ass & pussy

hard to tell without being able to see her face, but she looks somewhat young, so my advice: Dress her up a little slutty and take her to a club.

She will love that. After she gets used to people seeing her body a bit more *******, let her start dancing with other guys. The idea is to ease her into the whole deal, dancing is innocent right?

That's what I did with my girl. She has pretty big tits and she wore this top that had cuts across the front of it (kind of hard to explain). I let her dance with a few guys and one she liked ended up totally feeling her up on the dance floor.

BTW, I would love to fuck your wife silly. She is gorgeous and I would love to see her little pussy take my cock

Hawt!! id tap that in a heartbeat!! great body very nice rack. what's not to like?

She's beautiful. I have an asian wife myself and love knowing that she can be enjoyed by other men. Once she breaks the ice and has her first lover, it makes it easier. Would love to see more pics!

You can tell your wife..

sesamesoup said:
My wife and I have been married 5 years, we have a good sex life but i've always fantasized about seeing her fucked by a huge cock. I've discussed this with her recently and at first she was shocked but she's slowly coming round to the idea. She's never done anything like this before, and would like to start by letting me post her pics to see other guy's comments on what they'd like to do to her.

She is very shy and doesn't think other guys would want to fuck her, please help me convince her she is desirable to other men by posting your comment and tributes!!

...that she is wonderful. Her skin looks smooth and silky, her body is gorgeous.

She is a fantastic hot woman.

I wish I could enjoy her

Well, one thing is clear; your wife is a very beautiful and sexy lady.

sesamesoup said:
She is very shy and doesn't think other guys would want to fuck her

I'll think good thoughts and class her as 'innocent' (otherwise this thought would be plain stupid). She's a beautiful girl with a very sexy body. If SHE likes sex, then she's going to have no problem letting other men know that she's looking for fun.

How old is she? Does she like the company of 'older men'?? I think she'll find there are lots of us that would like to share time with her ;)

She is definitely a beautiful woman with a fantastic body. I don't know any guy that would not want to be with her. I would love to help you out.

What would I like to do to your wife? I would do many things. First off, I would enjoy pulling down the sheer thong of her's; can't get at her pussy if she's still got that on. I would fuck her, both her pussy and ass, long and hard. She has nice breasts too, big, but not too big, enough to grab a nice handful of. Those I would suck and lick while fucking your wife. Yes, I would want to fuck her.

she looks great would love to see more...

greymaster said:
I'll think good thoughts and class her as 'innocent' (otherwise this thought would be plain stupid). She's a beautiful girl with a very sexy body. If SHE likes sex, then she's going to have no problem letting other men know that she's looking for fun.

How old is she? Does she like the company of 'older men'?? I think she'll find there are lots of us that would like to share time with her ;)

She is 34 and although I'm younger than her, I know she's dated a much older guy before. She seriously doesn't realize how sexy she is, she is very shy and always dress very conservatively when we go out. I would love to dress her in a short skirt and low cut top so she can see other guys reactions.

sesamesoup said:
She seriously doesn't realize how sexy she is

I do know the type, but I'm always amazed at how much they distrust mirrors :(

This woman has a fantastic figure, her tits look so smooth and soft they've sparked a dozen fantasies on their own, and she positions herself so beautifully for a doggy-fuck I'm bouncing my cock off the computer screen. :cool:

What does SHE like? Is she a good (and willing) cock-sucker? What positions does she like for sex?? Has she gong Anal yet??? You say she's been with an older man - so she has some experience at least.

Tell her about this forum and show her the reactions (if she is ok with the idea of her being viewed online) .. I think she's hawt and I'm sure everyone else on this board is game if they had a chance!.. I know I'd be!

I agree with everyone else on here - she has no reason to be bashful or to think that no one would want to fuck her - she's one of the hottest wives I've seen on this site so far. I for one, like everyone else posting on her, would love the opportunity to shove my cock inside her....

Here are a few more, i've shown my wife this thread and she is genuinely surprised at everyone's reactions to her pics. I must say it's turning her on as she was wet and horny after reading everyone's comments and allowed me to post more!

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 411
love that last pic. Do you think she would like it if I held her wrists behind her while I took her doggy style?

A woman as good looking as that should get to know how much men want to fuck her. It is good to hear that she liked the responses and that she got wet reading them. I'd love to see what she looks like after reading them. The being said, I still want to suck her tits and grab hold of her hair while I fuck her from behind.

sesamesoup said:
I must say it's turning her on as she was wet and horny after reading everyone's comments and allowed me to post more!

This is good to know, and I'm glad she's reading our reactions. It also means we can talk 'directly' to her.

YOU are a beautiful girl. We've seen shots of you from almost every angle and you do NOT have a bad side. Great figure, smooth and sexy legs, beautiful bum, and breasts that it would be a joy to have pressed against me.

Trust yourself and accept yourself as beautiful and know that you are able to turn on men all over the world [especially here in the North East of England] ;)

Since you're hear yourself, maybe you can answer the questions I posed in my last post. [Just put "Mrs" at the end so we know it's you] :) x

Users who are viewing this thread