• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Chinese Wife For Your Enjoyment

• Thread startersesamesoup
  • Start date
sesamesoup said:
Well, my wife is certainly enjoying all your comments although there's not been much progress on getting her to fuck another guy. I guess the best thing is just to let it be, if it happens it happens.

Here are a few more pics we took recently, please tell my wife what you think. She gets so hot and horny after reading your comments!

She has Great skin. So smooth and silky. Would love to kiss ever inch of her body. I am sure she tastes so sweet between her legs:p
Her breasts are so firm. You just want to nibble on them and SUCK her nips!
Would love to see the look on her face when I slide my 6x5.5 cock inside of her;)Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know she would let out a gasp as it goes deep into her warm and wet pussy:)
As I thrush deep into her I can see her tits bounce. I would squeeze them and pinch her nipples as I fucked her. I would then lean close to her body as we kissed and have her wrap her legs around my ass as I pump all my juice into her. After cuming I would watch my semen slowly slide out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass...;)

WOW! she is so hot!!!! I hope to see more of her sucking your cock.

Hi
Do you and your wife travel abroad?
I would like to suck her boobs, lick her pussy and give her a rimjob

Users who are viewing this thread