• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Chinese Wife For Your Enjoyment

• Thread startersesamesoup
  • Start date
Simply fantastic! That body is far too good for just one man, she simply HAS to be shared.

Her beauty is enough to make me want to reiterate what I said before. You are truly a beautiful woman with a fantastic body. Your breasts are perfection, I love the large size with the small nipples (my favorite). Your skin looks silky smooth and I would love to run my hands and tongue along every inch. Your husband is one lucky man to have a beautiful woman such as yourself. Wow.

Well, my wife is certainly enjoying all your comments although there's not been much progress on getting her to fuck another guy. I guess the best thing is just to let it be, if it happens it happens.

Here are a few more pics we took recently, please tell my wife what you think. She gets so hot and horny after reading your comments!

Attachments

• IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 481
Lovely 'submissive' poses - kneeling and getting ready for doggy-style. Those boobs and sweet, dark nipples are delicious and I'd feast on them for hours.

Don't push the 'other guy' side of things - what happens, happens when it is right [and more importantly - with the right person].

Give her a nipple-suck from me ;)

sesamesoup said:
Well, my wife is certainly enjoying all your comments although there's not been much progress on getting her to fuck another guy. I guess the best thing is just to let it be, if it happens it happens.

Here are a few more pics we took recently, please tell my wife what you think. She gets so hot and horny after reading your comments!

WOW! I am in love with your wife's body now. Can't stop imagining myself fucking her from the rear, as in your pic of her showing her in a doggie position. Wish I could fly to HK to meet you both... yesterday! ;)

Keep enjoying her.

She is beautiful with a fantastic body. I would love to please every inch of her and have you clean up our sex.

Just beatiful! I would love to fill her with my seed and watch it and watch the cum ooze out over her that tight bung hole....

your wife is smoking hot :)

Your wife has a hot ass and nice tits!

She is superb!

keep em cumming!

Oh yeah...

Not only would I fuck her, I'd bend her over and make her scream before pumping her full of cum!

Please keep the pics coming--she's a real treasure!

Wow, i've got to say this; your wife has an incredibly sexy booty. What a love butt!

she is hot... i always like chinese women.. she is very much fuckable :)

Bangalore_Bull said:
she is hot... i always like chinese women.. she is very much fuckable :)

Chinese women need a lot me cock

Well, your wife is definitely a beauty. She has absolutely nothing to be worried about - I can't imagine any man in his right mind not wanting to fuck the daylights out of her.

If I had the chance, I'd hold her in my arms while I watched you make love to her. When you were done, I would move to make love to her myself, and if I sense that she was comfortable with it, I would make love to her right after you were done. I would want you to hold her while I fucked her as I had done for you. You could see the look on her face, and the sound she makes, as she is entered for the first time by someone other than her husband. The sounds she makes and the looks on her face would indicate her level of enjoyment at the feel of another man's cock inside her. You would be able to tell if she was getting more pleasure, or more pain than she's used to. Perhaps she's not used to a cock this big? Or maybe it reminds her of a previous lover? I would love her for as long as the pleasure lasts, and I would finish by cumming inside her womb, so that the semen from two different men mixes inside her and competes for the chance to fertilize her eggs. It might be nice if we could maybe both make love to her and if we could both cum inside her one right after the other, for this very reason. This is also a fantasy of mine.

Anyway, please tell your lovely wife that from the pictures I see, she is a knockout. Very beautiful.

hi
this is wat i call a dream woman

she got every thing a man dies for

just a request if posible post her lips

see my dick

does it satisfies ur cutie

Attachments

• mota lauda pak02.jpg
    mota lauda pak02.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 101
Hard2Suck said:
hi
this is wat i call a dream woman

she got every thing a man dies for

just a request if posible post her lips

see my dick

does it satisfies ur cutie

Glad you're enjoying my wife. Here's a couple more pics, hope you like!

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0901 (1).jpg
    IMG_0901 (1).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 283
Delicious :) We're doing well for beautiful Asians today.

Users who are viewing this thread