My Curvy SE Asian Wife is a Total Slut!

Here's a favorite of mine, very voluptuous pose

NXe9FFq.jpg
NXe9FFq.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jacks, moltenneeds, lknforfun and 8 others
oh mamma... :love:

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
I've made her available for breeding many times. She always pleases.

Sent you a PM concerning her womb's availability.

Sexy hotwife.... I travel through SE asia on occasion if you're interested in sharing her...... KIK gunsmcduff

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Guys, I'm seriously addicted to Asians. After a decade traveling around SE Asia and probably 100+ girls, I've got one to call my own and she is a total slut! Let me know what you think!
AB15.jpg

She looks good. I am also addicted to Asian ladies.

Reactions: h5t6ca and hotasianslutwife
ApBT.jpg
You guys asked about whether I share her for breeding, well, this week we did it again. This time, 2 guys while I watched and damn they fucked her like crazy! Very hot watching her try to manage both cocks at one time. I asked on guy to cum inside her pussy and had the other guy shoot his load all over her face and make her swallow it. Hot as hell watching a guys cock pumping in and out of your wife while she's looking at you!

ApBT.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrevorTop, Jacks, moltenneeds and 8 others
Oh ya baby. Hot as hell and when he cums inside her unprotected pussy. WOW

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
ApBT.jpg

You guys asked about whether I share her for breeding, well, this week we did it again. This time, 2 guys while I watched and damn they fucked her like crazy! Very hot watching her try to manage both cocks at one time. I asked on guy to cum inside her pussy and had the other guy shoot his load all over her face and make her swallow it. Hot as hell watching a guys cock pumping in and out of your wife while she's looking at you!

Damn, don't know how a sex life could be much better than yours! She's got the body and the kink to go with it!

midnightfapper said:
Damn, don't know how a sex life could be much better than yours! She's got the body and the kink to go with it!

Thanks, yes we have a great time together!IMG_4673.JPG
IMG_4673.JPG

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, Jacks, cazzolatino and 4 others
Married2AsianBabe said:
Can totally understand where your coming from, My wife is originally from the Philippines and a young fit 34 yr old MILF, I have to say that she is a pure slut in every way, Guys stare at her and hit on her always and we have no problems meeting other men who fulfil her sexually hunger!

That sounds Really great, that You enjoy Your wifes sluttyness, it is so wonderfull feeling when wife gets Her sexual needs fulfill, mine does too, so long time it is amazing when She fucks with us husbands too.! I hope forever.! And lots of other cocks too.

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
ApBT.jpg

Yes, Yes, Yes - It is amazing feeling

When are you near the DMV area

Oh god what a hot body. More please! Curvy busty asian yummy.

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
We are in SE Asia
Any chance u'll be in singapore my friend?

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Guys, I'm seriously addicted to Asians. After a decade traveling around SE Asia and probably 100+ girls, I've got one to call my own and she is a total slut! Let me know what you think!
AB15.jpg
all Asian girls are sluts but superb mouth pussy ass they take cum anywhere

Reactions: koji
View media item 483859I have had one Asian girl the best fuck ever and yes they take cum anywhere and just love bouncing on a cock unlike many ladies here who lie back and do little to please

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe
Reactions: Married2AsianBabe
Thank you so much for your kind words.