My Curvy SE Asian Wife is a Total Slut!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reactions: toolman2c
UK, but my wife is originally from Philippines.

Reactions: toolman2c
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Guys, I'm seriously addicted to Asians. After a decade traveling around SE Asia and probably 100+ girls, I've got one to call my own and she is a total slut! Let me know what you think!

AB15.jpg
She's nice well done.....Yes I got mine now too....fuk they good pussies

I love her big natural tits! Congrats, you're one lucky guy. What nationality is she?

Reactions: toolman2c and btlbfmlvr2003
y
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Guys, I'm seriously addicted to Asians. After a decade traveling around SE Asia and probably 100+ girls, I've got one to call my own and she is a total slut! Let me know what you think!

AB15.jpg
She she enjoys that morning cock...mmm... Mine loves it first thing too in the morning

Reactions: btlbfmlvr2003
viethusband said:
I love her big natural tits! Congrats, you're one lucky guy. What nationality is she?
She's Indonesian....IMHO the best bodies in all of Asia, large breasts and fantastic asses!

Reactions: elitetx91, toolman2c, tk152 and 1 other person
She very hot!!!

Reactions: hikawade
her tits are so huge, long, and so round on the ends. i’m sure it’s a dream to watch them swinging back and forth as she is fucked doggy style.

Reactions: hikawade and bullbwc
My asian wife tits are small but firm

IMG_469 nips 2 copy.JPG

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, seedbag, monkeybrnz and 8 others
asianxxxx said:
My asian wife tits are small but firm

IMG_469 nips 2 copy.JPG
very nice titties

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
AB15.jpg
Absolutely beautiful wife. I am also addicted to Asians since I met my Thai wife.

Reactions: Jacks and bullbwc
I would love to fuck her so sexy

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Since you asked so nicely, please enjoy having a look at more of my wife's tits!

AB11.JPG
A woman this sexy needs wide use - I want some

• Love
Reactions: DiegoSC, Capt. Ron and Dark_Hung
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Another view of my Asian cum slut!

She's looking back as she is guiding my cock into her ass. About halfway up her ass at this point. I love this view!

YNV5sv5.jpg
spectacular woman! Gorgeous breasts

Last edited by a moderator:
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Some Action Pics

Some action pics from our typical morning wake up routine.

a8.jpga10.jpga11.jpga12.jpga13.jpg
a8.jpg a10.jpg a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg
I hope he gave it to her good beacause she deserves good

btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Just last week. We picked a guy up at a bar and he must have fucked her for almost 2 hours. The look on his face when she took her tits out was amazing.

AP3.JPG
AP3.JPG
She is a stunner with a Beautiful Smile!! A mighty fine slut it appears. You are a lucky dude to have her!!

Reactions: bullbwc
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
Here's a favorite of mine, very voluptuous pose

NXe9FFq.jpg
NXe9FFq.jpg
Wow! She was made to be shared!!

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion and dtf
Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
btlbfmlvr2003 said:
AB15.jpg
AB15.jpg
Smoking hot she would look awesome in my erotic art gallery as a model Media added by tjan9999

Reactions: Milkymilf