• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Dick

• Thread starterI'll Be Your Valentine
  • Start date
Nylons

Would love to see some of you wearing spunky black stockings. Any chance?

Ummm, i'd say slim chance. I think? :confused:

More new pictures. Hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

• My Peen 19.jpg
    My Peen 19.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 79
  • My Peen 20.jpg
    My Peen 20.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 68
  • My Peen 21.jpg
    My Peen 21.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 62
  • My Peen 22.jpg
    My Peen 22.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 64
My wife

Id like 2 watch my wife get your cock bigger + harder than that!

Well i believe i would like to have that happen.

She likes cucks 2 wear stockings? Let us know wot youre into + we'l try + post some pics.

Dont be shy. Try on some stockings 4 my wife. Youll luv the feel of nylon on your cock....

Well i'm into a lot of things.

no pics but I love to wear panty hose for my wife.

You cock is about the same size as mine I think.

New dick pictures! A view from the side! Enjoy!

Attachments

• My Peen 23.jpg
    My Peen 23.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 60
  • My Peen 24.jpg
    My Peen 24.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 62
  • My Peen 25.jpg
    My Peen 25.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 54
  • My Peen 26.jpg
    My Peen 26.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 57
Just thought i would give my thread a BUMP. It needs to be fresh with the world again. My peen needs some TLC, some action. Enjoy.

As requested, some pictures of my dick without my foreskin retracted.

Attachments

• My Peen 33.jpg
    My Peen 33.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 59
  • My Peen 34.jpg
    My Peen 34.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 57
  • My Peen 35.jpg
    My Peen 35.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 57
  • My Peen 36.jpg
    My Peen 36.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 52
  • My Peen 37.jpg
    My Peen 37.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 59
Despite the diminutive size, I would keep the equipment a respectful distance from cell phones.

LOL! Well i wasn't fully erect. And i agree, i always thought my cock looked better with my foreskin retracted. Much more prettier to look at. Some just look better that way. I love being uncut, it's the way the penis should be, but it looks much better with the foreskin retracted. Well, at least i think mine does.

Here's the rest of my foreskin photo shoot.

Attachments

• My Peen 27.jpg
    My Peen 27.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 47
  • My Peen 28.jpg
    My Peen 28.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 48
  • My Peen 29.jpg
    My Peen 29.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 44
  • My Peen 30.jpg
    My Peen 30.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
  • My Peen 38.jpg
    My Peen 38.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 44
Theses two pictures were part of my first photo shoot back in late 2010 when i first started taking pictures of my cock. I never used them or posted them anywhere until today. I just felt like theses pictures weren't my best work. But after cleaning up my picture vault i reconsidered on theses two pictures. I've officially deemed theses pictures worthy of posting on the internet. Theses and several other pictures today have been given the green light for posting. I take what i post and do very seriously, my work goes through a lot of thought and consideration before posting. I don't like to just post anything and throw it out there without making sure it has some significant value. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. I just like to make sure things are nice and neat. I have fun with what i do. I just like to make sure i give the same respect to others that i expect. I'm talking about with nice well written post with acceptable pictures and writing. I don't like crap writing. None of us should stand for it. Maybe we all can take something away from my over written rant. "Quality, Value, Reliability" Take initiative and pride in your threads and postings.

Attachments

• My Peen.jpg
    My Peen.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 46
  • My Peen 2.jpg
    My Peen 2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 53
I'm happy to see another uncut brother on here. I can't stand how cut penis seems to be the norm (I've asked GF's before and they tend to prefer them to be :,[ ) But on the issue of size friend, (and I mean absolutely no disrespect) but I think my penis is longer soft than yours hard : / I slept with an ex recently and she said that the size of my soft penis is the size of his hard. Anyways mine measures at a little over 5" soft and 7.25" hard. Don't know if that qualifies for bull and unfortunately I'm a shower and not much of a grower. What're your numbers?

No doubt. I understand that there are multiple reasons it's done; tradition, health, etc. but it just seems so cruel to do it to a perfectly happy/ healthy baby boy. If a man chooses to do it later in life then more power to him. But then again I've heard A story of it leading to erectile dysfunction but that was a he said, she said type story so as far as validity, it has none. And to clarify, in my previous post regarding my ex: he= her new found husband. Don't know how I managed to leave that out.

IE guy said:
I'm happy to see another uncut brother on here. I can't stand how cut penis seems to be the norm (I've asked GF's before and they tend to prefer them to be :,[ ) But on the issue of size friend, (and I mean absolutely no disrespect) but I think my penis is longer soft than yours hard : / I slept with an ex recently and she said that the size of my soft penis is the size of his hard. Anyways mine measures at a little over 5" soft and 7.25" hard. Don't know if that qualifies for bull and unfortunately I'm a shower and not much of a grower. What're your numbers?

Cut penises are only the norm in the USA. Other country's aren't big into disfiguring perfectly normal penises. Now about my penis numbers. For me i'm a grower not a shower. I call my dick magic. Because my soft little thing grows into a monster! When i'm fully hard i'm just a little over 7 inches.

IE guy said:
No doubt. I understand that there are multiple reasons it's done; tradition, health, etc. but it just seems so cruel to do it to a perfectly happy/ healthy baby boy. If a man chooses to do it later in life then more power to him. But then again I've heard A story of it leading to erectile dysfunction but that was a he said, she said type story so as far as validity, it has none. And to clarify, in my previous post regarding my ex: he= her new found husband. Don't know how I managed to leave that out.

Circumcision is done for tradition. But for health reasons is a myth. There is no reason a circumcision should be done at birth. This is something that the child should decide for himself years later when he fully understands the benefits of having his foreskin vs. not having his foreskin. In some cases down the line there might be a reason to have a circumcision, due to tight foreskin and other reasons ect. But that only means his foreskin was deformed. Not everybody has a deformity. Just like some people are mentally challenged and some aren't. You should wait to see if there is a problem, and only do a circumcision if it is necessary. There may be other options for the problem. But most children do not have problems, and it makes no since to butcher a perfectly healthy baby boy. In some cases a circumcision has lead to death. In other cases it has lead to what is called banana penis. That is where the penis curves like a banana when erect, due to there not being enough skin for the penis to grow fully erect. This can be very painful. Like i said, there is no real reason for a circumcision unless there is a problem. Please leave your babies penis alone.

Here are some useful links below to go along with what i'm saying. Theses girls are known as the "The Penis Girls" because of there love for penis and concern for unneeded circumcision. Check out there page for more useful videos about why circumcision is not needed and many other helpful videos.

Circumcision! DON'T DO IT!!! - YouTube

Circumcision: Lots is Lost! Don't Do It! - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread