• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Dick

• Thread starterI'll Be Your Valentine
  • Start date
I'll Be Your Valentine said:
......Because my soft little thing grows into a monster! When i'm fully hard i'm just a little over 7 inches.

Ummm ya, 7 inches is not a monster... Just to let you know. As far as size goes, 7" is only average, and would barely give you "bull" status, if it did at all.

Sorry.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
I call my dick magic. Because my soft little thing grows into a monster! When i'm fully hard i'm just a little over 7 inches.

Are you sure you're 7 inches bro, cuz your pics don't look anything close to it. And the camera adds a few inches anyway lol. You know even a lot of bulls who think theyre hung as fuck aren't really because they cant measure they own shit accurately. A lot of dudes are holding there shit all tight trying to maximize length, but it really just looks like theyre trying to keep their dick from jumpin off. And measuring from the side of the shaft is inaccurate. Measuring from the asshole will of course give a dude the wrong number as well.

It may not look close to 7 inches because i need to drop a little weight. I started my diet on January 1st 2011. Already a year and i've been doing pretty good. I mostly cut out all the pop and fast food and what not. I only eat at fast food joints and drink pop maybe 4 times a month. And most of the time i order water. I hate how they stick you with pop. I had less than 60 pops in 2011. I mainly only drink water or add them flavoring packets. (cherry is my favorite) I Started walking in March 2011 and in May of 2011 i started lifting weights and doing situps/crunches. I'm building up a gangster physique. Working out my arms and chest. This year i'm adding more weight to my dumbbells and butterflys. Gonna add a few more different workouts to my routine as well. My results would be much better if i had more time. But there isn't much time for a lot of things with working most the time. I ain't no Hollywood star who can take 8 months off to workout with a trainer and eat fancy meals and come back into the spot light looking like nicole richie's skinny ass. But i do my best at it. I put on a lot of my extra weight while i was in my last relationship from 2008 to February 2010. My bitch ate more than me and she hardly put anything on. Makes me mad, cause she was a skinny bitch who never got that tubby. But she sure did make me fat. But this year i plan on kickin' it up a few notches. Gonna work harder on my workouts, walking and eating even less. For every 30 pounds you lose you gain an inch on your penis. I wanna have at least two inches by the end of this year, so that's 60 pounds. Imma try and make that happen. But to answer your question, i measure my dick from the top.

Thanks, and yeah i'm sticking with it. This time i was able to keep my commitment to exercise and drinking water. You just gotta be focused on your goal. I'm proud of myself, i've never lifted weights this long. From May of last year to now. That's an 8 month record and counting. My chest and arms are getting buff. Once you start to see results you just can't quit. If everybody cut out the bad eating habits and did a small workout for 30 minutes a day it would be an improvement. I sometimes drop 5 pounds a month just by eating less and doing my 30 minute weight lifting routine. I don't do much walking in the cold winter months. So just that little 30 minutes alone help. But remember, there is always room to better yourself. Just get up and do a small workout, cut out some of your bad eating and intake. You will see results, guaranteed.

IBYV

Attachments

• IBYV.jpg
    IBYV.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IBYV 2.jpg
    IBYV 2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 42
  • IBYV 3.jpg
    IBYV 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IBYV 4.jpg
    IBYV 4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 48
Yeah, that's right. Cause INDY...is my city...and i love it! Yes i love it. Alright fools here i be. I decided to bust out yet again some more proof pictures to show that imma true playa. I ain't like most around here. I'm for real. So anyways, i went downtown last night to check things out. Took some pictures and seen what was up. That was my first time checking it out. I wanted to see what was up when it was late so i can plan out whats gonna work out. With parking ect. So enjoy my pictures. Imma be there tomorrow, so that's Thursday. I'll be down there at 4:30pm. Get at me why don't ya. "WOOF WOOF"

Ok, that was the post i just left on my thread in "The Meeting Place". So i thought i would add it here. Kinda goes along with what i'm doing here on this thread. Basically the same deal.

Attachments

• IBYV 6.jpg
    IBYV 6.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IBYV 7.jpg
    IBYV 7.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IBYV 8.jpg
    IBYV 8.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 24
  • IBYV 9.jpg
    IBYV 9.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IBYV 10.jpg
    IBYV 10.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 31
And just like i said on the other post, here are the rest of my pictures.

Attachments

• IBYV 11.jpg
    IBYV 11.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IBYV 12.jpg
    IBYV 12.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IBYV 13.jpg
    IBYV 13.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 28
  • IBYV 14.jpg
    IBYV 14.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IBYV 15.jpg
    IBYV 15.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 28
Here are a few pictures from last night. It's poppin' in Indy baby!!! You can pretty much understand what's up with my pictures. It's of things i'm seeing. And the last picture (number 5) is a picture of me. I'll be back on Saturday all day long. Somebody get at me.

Once again, that is my post from my other thread. Thought i would post it here because this is more or less the same kinda deal. Just keeping all elements me current on all my threads.

Attachments

• IBYV 16.jpg
    IBYV 16.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IBYV 17.jpg
    IBYV 17.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IBYV 18.jpg
    IBYV 18.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IBYV 19.jpg
    IBYV 19.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IBYV 20.jpg
    IBYV 20.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 39
And once again, just like i said on my other post, here are the rest of my pictures i wanna share with everyone.

Attachments

• IBYV 21.jpg
    IBYV 21.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IBYV 22.jpg
    IBYV 22.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 34
  • IBYV 23.jpg
    IBYV 23.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IBYV 24.jpg
    IBYV 24.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IBYV 25.jpg
    IBYV 25.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 35
I know what you mean kenev. I'm just not afraid to break the ice here. This is a great place to get your rocks off. But i guess i can go ahead and discuss this. We need a section here where we all can go and discuss other topics besides smut and cuckolding. Cause after you get off this place isn't your main concern. Some shop talk or something. This is a great place to hang out. I wanna bring more topics to this forum. It don't have to always be about cuckolding. Let's have one little section where we can talk about whatever. Sports, cars, movies, gaming, computers, ect. Just a little something. A place for other members to get to know each other and have a little fun. Anyways to answer your question yes. The Indianapolis 500 is in the same city. "Indianapolis" Everything is just a skip and a holler away in this great city. I usually go during qualifications and bump day. Somebody i know always gets tickets. I usually get asked to go. Haven't been since 2010 though.

Attachments

• IBYV 26.jpg
    IBYV 26.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IBYV 27.jpg
    IBYV 27.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IBYV 28.jpg
    IBYV 28.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 35
I would like to see your dick in my wife.

That is a good choice domywife12345. You my show her off here on my thread if you'd like. Her pictures are welcomed here. I'd love to please your wife.

Alright everybody i just got home a little bit ago. I've sobered up and am going over and recapping my night. So i had a blast in Indy last night/tonight. Did the whole Super Bowl thing and what not, bought some stuff and clubbed and bar hopped. I'm gonna share a few pictures with you from my night. No need to really explain then, you all should be pretty well educated enough to figure it out.

Same deal as the rest, just updating this thread as well because it's more or less the same kinda deal. Keeping things equally balanced.

Attachments

• IBYV 29.jpg
    IBYV 29.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IBYV 30.jpg
    IBYV 30.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IBYV 31.jpg
    IBYV 31.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IBYV 32.jpg
    IBYV 32.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IBYV 33.jpg
    IBYV 33.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 25
Ok, and just a few more pictures of the scene of the super bowl in Indy. And the last three pictures is my stock for the super bowl. I'm ready to keep the party going tonight during the super bowl. Go Giants!!!

Once again, same deal.

Attachments

• IBYV 34.jpg
    IBYV 34.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IBYV 35.jpg
    IBYV 35.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IBYV 36.jpg
    IBYV 36.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IBYV 37.jpg