My Dick

• Thread starterI'll Be Your Valentine
  • Start date

I'll Be Your Valentine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2011
So here are some pictures of my dick. I'm fully hard. What do you all think?

Attachments

• My Peen 7.jpg
    My Peen 7.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 521
  • My Peen 9.jpg
    My Peen 9.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 477
You gotta be kidding me? It's been a week and nobody's posted any comments or thoughts?

succulent.

Thank you very much. It's been another week. Is there anybody else that would like to express there thoughts or opinions?

wow. sooo much bigger than my boyfriends :p

That's tiny!!!

omg lier snuggle bum lol

I skipped a week, now i'm back on the beat! With rhyming that will knock you straight off your feet! So.......any more input or thoughts about my man meat?

very nice got anymore?

What are you wanting more of? My tight rhymes or dick pics? My profile has one more picture that i didn't post.

yes more pictures please

Well did you see the other one in my profile?

yes and i want more

beautiful cock

Just found this thread - it's a gorgeous cock. Surprised you're a cuck. That can be changed in an instant with a little bit of self-confidence. :)

Jjimmy S said:
Just found this thread - it's a gorgeous cock. Surprised you're a cuck. That can be changed in an instant with a little bit of self-confidence. :)

Thank you. Well the way i see it, i kind of teeter back and forth on the line of being a cuck or a bull. Maybe your right.

Two more Pictures of my Dick.

Attachments

• My Peen 11.jpg
    My Peen 11.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 119
  • My Peen 12.jpg
    My Peen 12.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 163
It's monday, monday! Come on now, it's been another week since i've posted. And the last time i posted i gave everybody two more new pictures. Is there any body else that's got something to say? Any more thoughts or comments?

it looks delicious!

Just took these pictures about 15 minutes ago. And for no particular reason i had a hard on. So i found it a great opportunity to take some pictures.

Attachments

• My Peen 13.jpg
    My Peen 13.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 106
  • My Peen 14.jpg
    My Peen 14.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 88
  • My Peen 15.jpg
    My Peen 15.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 96
  • My Peen 16.jpg
    My Peen 16.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 91
  • My Peen 17.jpg
    My Peen 17.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 95
And why i was at it, i also thought it would be another great opportunity to take my verification photo. So, since this is my dick thread, i thought i would add this as well.

Attachments

• My Peen 18.jpg
    My Peen 18.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 112