• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
AtlCpl30303 said:
why not. happy sunday all in dc land.

I read in an earlier post from you that your wife had a miscarriage at 16 weeks. Was that the pregnancy that resulted from the fertility meds?

If so, then we know, that the problem was not your wife but your poor sperm. So the larger cock gets deeper into your wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
rcandj said:
I read in an earlier post from you that your wife had a miscarriage at 16 weeks. Was that the pregnancy that resulted from the fertility meds?

If so, then we know, that the problem was not your wife but your poor sperm. So the larger cock gets deeper into your wife.

our first child, and the second failed pregnancy were both using fertility meds. we had spent almost $12,000 and our only next option was IVF, which was pretty much prohibitively expensive for us. she was on no medicine when she got pregnant which this child.

out the door to the airport. ttyl.

here's a picture i took of her before all this went down. i still like it. i'm an ass-man what can i say.

She may be a slut for Black-only now, but we all still think she's hot, when you're bored back at your hotel room, please post some more pics-thank you!!

hot pics. damn shes a hottie.

An opinion

I've been following this thread since the beginning, and I've been in your shoes up to a point. Once my wife started going black she let one of the guys get into her head, he got attached, seeing her behind my back, and looking back on it it is something we survived.

I only tell you this to encourage you that anything is survivable if you both want a marriage to survive.

From your posts I'd say you're hurting--bad. You've been betrayed on several levels, the woman you put your trust into is going off the deep end, and a guy who you gave the gift of allowing him to fuck your wife has betrayed you as well.

Before you can decide on anything you have to know where you are and what you want yourself. This is such an emotional issue I'm not sure most people can think this through on their own. I can tell you in general this forum is not the place to get the advice you need to handle this. Find a good marriage counselor or clinical psychologist for yourself to help you deal with this.

Once you know what you want--then go after it, or walk away from it.

Your wife is not showing you any respect by spending days with this other man, telling the family, and going through the preliminary motions of breaking them into the fact that she may not be with you much longer. Her actions speak loudly.

The questions you have to deal with is if you want some low life who would make a run at your wife after you were kind enough to share her with him raising your child. In GA you're going to have a hell of a time getting custody. However, if you are going to raise HIS child, you need to get some guarantee of him paying some of the expense (unless you can adopt the child and shut the father out). Bear in mind that if he choses, even if you and your wife stay together, he could insist on visitation and continue contact with your wife over the child. In all this it is time to find you a very good lawyer before that kid gets here, just so you know where you stand.

And finally, if you can forgive the transgressions, and want her back, it it time you demand the respect you deserve, grow a pair and take control of the situation. Fight for her if you really want her. Romance her, take her to places in your past with her that provokes fond memories--you do have a history and a child together. Make her fall in love with you again. You've been straight up here--she needs to understand that her black lover is the intruder into the relationship, and his actions are just wrong.

Of course there is the other side of this too. If the pain is too much, if she is too far into him emotionally to think straight herself (keep in mind that she is pregnant and thus "hormotional"), if you're too tired to fight for her, or you don't think she's worth the effort--and you are the only one who can answer that--if all those are "I'm done," then the next word may be in order. "NEXT!"

You have some big psychological, legal, marital, emotional problems here bro. Fix what you can. Doing nothing is only going to drag it out and make things worse.

It is survivable if you want it to be. Good luck and hang in there. Regardless it is better later on.

Not sure what advice to give. My buddy got a divorce from his wife for less... Yeah they played around, yeah it was his idea, but she stopped putting him first in the relationship. A year later they were divorced (no kids though)

But god damn it would be hard to walk away from that ass! She is so fucking fuckable! How tall is she?

luxxluthor said:
But god damn it would be hard to walk away from that ass! She is so fucking fuckable! How tall is she?

she's 5'9 luxx

Please post some more pics, thanks.

MichaelW said:
I've been following this thread since the beginning, and I've been in your shoes up to a point. Once my wife started going black she let one of the guys get into her head, he got attached, seeing her behind my back, and looking back on it it is something we survived.

I only tell you this to encourage you that anything is survivable if you both want a marriage to survive.

From your posts I'd say you're hurting--bad. You've been betrayed on several levels, the woman you put your trust into is going off the deep end, and a guy who you gave the gift of allowing him to fuck your wife has betrayed you as well.

Before you can decide on anything you have to know where you are and what you want yourself. This is such an emotional issue I'm not sure most people can think this through on their own. I can tell you in general this forum is not the place to get the advice you need to handle this. Find a good marriage counselor or clinical psychologist for yourself to help you deal with this.

Once you know what you want--then go after it, or walk away from it.

Your wife is not showing you any respect by spending days with this other man, telling the family, and going through the preliminary motions of breaking them into the fact that she may not be with you much longer. Her actions speak loudly.

The questions you have to deal with is if you want some low life who would make a run at your wife after you were kind enough to share her with him raising your child. In GA you're going to have a hell of a time getting custody. However, if you are going to raise HIS child, you need to get some guarantee of him paying some of the expense (unless you can adopt the child and shut the father out). Bear in mind that if he choses, even if you and your wife stay together, he could insist on visitation and continue contact with your wife over the child. In all this it is time to find you a very good lawyer before that kid gets here, just so you know where you stand.

And finally, if you can forgive the transgressions, and want her back, it it time you demand the respect you deserve, grow a pair and take control of the situation. Fight for her if you really want her. Romance her, take her to places in your past with her that provokes fond memories--you do have a history and a child together. Make her fall in love with you again. You've been straight up here--she needs to understand that her black lover is the intruder into the relationship, and his actions are just wrong.

Of course there is the other side of this too. If the pain is too much, if she is too far into him emotionally to think straight herself (keep in mind that she is pregnant and thus "hormotional"), if you're too tired to fight for her, or you don't think she's worth the effort--and you are the only one who can answer that--if all those are "I'm done," then the next word may be in order. "NEXT!"

You have some big psychological, legal, marital, emotional problems here bro. Fix what you can. Doing nothing is only going to drag it out and make things worse.

It is survivable if you want it to be. Good luck and hang in there. Regardless it is better later on.

Micheal,

How long did it take you get over your wife's transgressions? Are you two still finding guys for her?

Kim

Kim,

Rather than look like I'm hijacking a thread, I'm sent you a private message--check your inbox.

And AtlCpl--any update on how things are going? Things better with you and your wife?

Don't leave us all in the dark, what the hell is going on lately man??!!

I guess he's been busy lately to update???

Great thread hope you are willing to do all you can to keep her or persuade her to keep you.

Any update AtlCpl? How's everyone doing?

we're at 22 weeks now. baby is healthy. they went for an ultrasound last week and they're 95% sure it's a girl. he went with her, i was at work. she's very happy she wanted a girl to balance it out. she's trying to figure out a name now.

she's been coming around alot more than she had been. we've actually been having good sex lately. she hasn't cum with me in a long time but she enjoys the sex. he's none too happy she's been coming over, but considering how much of her money he's spent i don't see him having much of a leg to stand on.

so that's the latest. here is the last pic her sister took. kinda hard to tell but she's getting really big. in about 3 weeks she went from sorta being pregnant to being huge. her belly is way on out there. and her butt has grown about twice it's normal size lol.

ttyl

Attachments

• n512705801_515288_7741.jpg
    n512705801_515288_7741.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,347
So does he still fuck her at your place or does she go to his? Does she still not come home for a few days at a time??.....Please re-post some of your older pics too, thanks!

So what's the plan Atl?

Last edited by a moderator:
luv2cuck2005 said:
So does he still fuck her at your place or does she go to his? Does she still not come home for a few days at a time??.....Please re-post some of your older pics too, thanks!

no she goes to his place. its about 60/40 lately with her there vs here.

luxx the plan is just take it a day at a time. the baby's healthy. she's healthy. good enough for now.

Did you say you also already have a kid with her? What are you telling him/her about all this?