• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
susyslut said:
Awesome pictures, great story. Don't pay any attention to all these negative comments. I think it's wonderful that your wife's black boyfriend got her pregnant. We love hearing about married white women having black babies. You knew he was fucking her without birth control so you knew what could happen. You're a lucky guy.

Uhhh, a little thought should go into each and every post. Seriously, think about his alleged situation. How would you explain this to his family? How are you going to explain that to their other kids? What if the dude wants full custody? How are the courts going to handle it? Sure, it's all "totally hawt" with your dick in your hand, but after you nut... think about it.

Hey Atl Cpl:

Please let us know what is going on. We haven't heard from you lately.

The mental anguish you must be experiencing cant be anything less than miserable. I'm pretty sure you've thought aboiut kickin ole girl in the tummy, or maybe even worse, but look at it this way; her having the baby will be another step closer to ending rascism in this world. Sure, its going to be tough to explain to your family, but you know what? They dont pay your bills, run your life, nor fulfill you sexually, your wife plays a part in that, so dont be sad. You're going to be okay. Dont let this guy pimp your wife, when the baby is born, put his ass on child support after getting a paternity test. With the legal system in place, you can have him subpeaned for actions like that. So good luck on your situation, and think positively.

Has anyone heard from ATL? Sounds like there's a lot going on here

Interesting in that he came in on the 9th this month and removed all his pics. I doubt he'll come back here.

pity that he took the pics down. She is hot and should be starting to show about now and an update would have been great.

I'm still around. Got alot going on right now so I haven't been by this site too much.

The situation is still complicated. Nobody is sure what anybody else is gonna do. especially me. neither of us are for abortion and we've decided that much. right now we're just sorta taking it day by day and everybody is "playing nice". there have been plenty of "not nice" moments but that's how it goes.

she's 10 weeks right now and barely showing. at the right angle with the right shirt on, you can tell she's pregnant. but it's not obvious.

he's still quite smitten with himself. he's sure to point out he got her pregnant without fertility meds.

right now thats whats up. ttyl.

AtlCpl30303 said:
I'm still around. Got alot going on right now so I haven't been by this site too much.

The situation is still complicated. Nobody is sure what anybody else is gonna do. especially me. neither of us are for abortion and we've decided that much. right now we're just sorta taking it day by day and everybody is "playing nice". there have been plenty of "not nice" moments but that's how it goes.

she's 10 weeks right now and barely showing. at the right angle with the right shirt on, you can tell she's pregnant. but it's not obvious.

he's still quite smitten with himself. he's sure to point out he got her pregnant without fertility meds.

right now thats whats up. ttyl.

You know, in a sea of fakes I sort of believe this guy. He's just posted way too many pictures for this to be a fake, and there's a surprising number of fakes posing as "I got into cucking only to lose my girl or have her impregnated". Also if it was fake he'd probably post a lot more.

It'll be interesting to see how this handles. Could be a good cautionary tale for those who fantasize about this kind of stuff. Like it or not, a life was created, and for a month of erotic fun, a life of (probable) years upon decades is born from that.

one word: adoption

Don't put the dude's name on the birth certificate and do a closed proceeding. He'll never be able to track the kid down. And you get a clean conscience because you delivered the kid to someone that can take care of him/her better than you've demonstrated.

She had her first ultrasound today. Everything looked good. Long way to go of course

AtlCpl30303 said:
She had her first ultrasound today. Everything looked good. Long way to go of course

Longer than you might think. The legacy will last after your death.

I feel kind of stupid responding to this. I hope its fake, for the unborn child's sake.

If a child would be born in the circumstances as stated in this thread, i would strongly suggest visiting a therapist, this is not healthy. You owe that much to the child. If you dont like abortion for ethical reasons, what ethical reasoning can justify the situation you are in now?

A child brought in a family with a different color than their parents will always suffer from mental stress due to their distorted relationship with the most important people in their life, their parents, who look significantly different. If this is the case because of adoption it;s better than the alternative.

But in this case the child will wonder how he got in this family, and once it finds out...

This is sick, get help if its real, if its fake, i hope people still read this and will think again when playing with sperm outside your relationship!

Just my .02

Were the pics removed from here? I cannot see any of them?

ATL, keep your head up man, work through it, and there will be a resolution, one that you and the wife can agree on and if the lover is to be around, he should be able to respect and work with you all as well.

JUAN V

Is she still seeing him?

any update? would love to see some pics of her growing belly :)

we're 12 weeks in. here's a picture of her tiny belly. sorry i'm not good with photo editing software, best I could do to hide her face. she wouldn't care for me sharing it, so this is the best i can do right now. she got her hair highlighted and it looks pretty damn hot, i'll try to let you see ;) hope all is well with everybody else.

So hot! Please post some more of her without the shirt, would love to see her all natural!

why would you still be with her? It sounds like she screwed you over. Let this guy take care of his kid.

she looks wonderful! I recommend taking pics every week in the same position in the same location so you can record the beautiful changes to her body. Oh, and sharing them with your friends on DC :)

Last edited by a moderator:
13 weeks. my photo editing skills have improved a tad. doesn't look so harsh. she's suddenly very concerned about her "image" and how others see her. i'm keeping my smart ass comments to myself for now.

ttyl

Very Nice

Will she pose nude? Love to see her sexy nude pregnant body! Is she still doing black? If so this would be a great time for her to see other Black Bulls.