my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
Is she still seeing her lover???

Fuck the clothes, have her show her bare belly please!

luv2cuck2005 said:
Fuck the clothes, have her show her bare belly please!

yeah i've been trying. no luck with the bareness yet. things have been tense lately so.

Is she still seeing the black guy that got her preg?

By squaring out her face does your credibility no justice whatsoever. If you were a wise man, uncensor her 2 pregnancy photos!

Mandingo021 said:
Is she still seeing the black guy that got her preg?

Mandingo, yes she is.

mramo. i don't need your credibility. her pictures were up here of her getting reamed by her lover for quite a while. real photo's. not some i stole off a website. i took them down for now. my decision.

PLEASE put them back up or any others of her getting fucked. So hot, and how often does she see her BBC lover, where do they usually meet up at-and do they ever just meet one on one without you? thanks!

any more weekly pics? would love to see how she is progressing.

4thAnimal said:
any more weekly pics? would love to see how she is progressing.

here's last week 4thanimal. haven't gotten one this week yet.

here's a pic i haven't posted before. her and the soon to be baby daddy.

Thanks for keeping the thread going! I love to see how she is progressing. It would be great to hear how you are doing too. What are your thoughts about the situation now? How are your physical and emotional relationships with your wife? Is she getting closer to you?

Please post more of her fucking! So hot! Thanks :)

you are a very lucky guy, hope things go well for you

AtlCpl30303 said:
Mandingo, yes she is.

mramo. i don't need your credibility. her pictures were up here of her getting reamed by her lover for quite a while. real photo's. not some i stole off a website. i took them down for now. my decision.

Youre a liar 29 posts to your name and you have not proved anything at all. We dont believe a single word coming out of your mouth. Youre just another fantasist who has no evidence to back up true facts.

mramo1 said:
Youre a liar 29 posts to your name and you have not proved anything at all. We dont believe a single word coming out of your mouth. Youre just another fantasist who has no evidence to back up true facts.

mramo,
get a fuckin' life. i've had more pictures on this thread than you've had total posts. go play with your little cock fat-ass.

mramo1 said:

mramo, do not presume to speak for the group. You certainly do not speak for me.

PLEASE POST MORE, WE LOVE YOUR WIFE! How's her stomach looking these days?

D'oh! I missed the fuck pics. Still, cool thread.

Please reup previous pics.I can imagine she has beautiful face too.You are lucky!Keep us informed.

Update!-update!-update! Please, pics also please!!