my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
made it to 18 weeks. baby is healthy. stressful week though.

Can you actually tell us about her sexual experiences now that she's pregnant please, or share some more pics at least??-thanks!

I don't know how you do it man

Love to see picture of a creampie that filled your wifey up. love to give her another one too pregnant or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post. I have enjoyed reading about your lucky wife.

luv2cuck2005 said:
Can you actually tell us about her sexual experiences now that she's pregnant please, or share some more pics at least??-thanks!

well things are much different. when she was pregnant with our first child we didn't have *that* much sex during her pregnancy. we were both younger, i didn't find it a huge turn on, plus she just wasn't real comfortable with her body. plus the fact that we had been trying so much for so long, plus all the fertility meds, just was different. she got pregnant this time being on no meds, and from his side of the story, the first time he tried getting her pregnant. her ob/gyn knows that its a different father time time, and said it can just happen this way, after a difficult first pregnancy. their genes/dna/his sperm her eggs just have a better probability of reproduction. and that's straight from a Dr. who knows way more than me.

last week was stressful as i said in the previous post. we had a great all day fight and she decided to stay with him until i calmed down, which was six days. we talked a few times but she pretty much didn't talk to me much. when she finally came home and we talked i quizzed her, and she was pretty honest. he's still trying to talk her into leaving me and being with him. she apparently went with him to a family get-together and one of his extended family just doted on them, and how it was going to be such a beautiful child. and then told someone else it "wasn't going to be their last" child either. i pretty much said WTF ever and that point. i asked did he happen to tell anyone you were still married? of course not. what am i thinking.

so that's my week. go ahead and tell me how dumb i am. nothing i haven't heard from family or friends in the past month anyway. ttyl.

Wow, you definitely give the real side of the story. When did you last get to fuck her/watch her get fucked anyways??

buddy, don't get too down I am sure in the end it will work itself out

she went back over to his place yesterday. not sure what this week holds. i'm working overtime so i guess i'll immerse myself in that. we haven't had sex in a while now. His facebook profile has a picture of him and her, and her belly is obvious. I guess I'm just ignoring the obvious.

have a good week.

AtlCpl30303 said:
so that's my week. go ahead and tell me how dumb i am. nothing i haven't heard from family or friends in the past month anyway. ttyl.

Not going to tell you that you're dumb, but it seems you have some serious talking to do. Right now you appear to leave the situation hanging, which is not a good place to be for you.

How are you two communicating? If it's all yelling and arguing, nothing will be resolved until you change how you communicate or split up.

More importantly, what do you want from her, and from the relationship? What compromises are you willing to make?

Figure that out, and then talk to her. If she is not willing to meet you even somewhere within your compromise room, it's time to think about alternative future situations that do not include her.

Can you post the facebook pics of them please? We'd love to see them, thanks.

if there is still "something" there between the 2 of you, you will work it

luv2cuck2005 said:
Can you post the facebook pics of them please? We'd love to see them, thanks.
Dude, don't be such a douchebag.

cumsluthubby said:
Dude, don't be such a douchebag.

Um, why would asking that make me a douchebag?? This is an open forum and people can ask anything they want, asshole.

atlcpl:
undescribable is how I feel right now attempting to express myself with words. your situation is one that is just a mere twisted fantasy for some, wishful thinking for others, and in reality I can only imagine it as being as exciting as a joyful nightmare.
fight for what's rightfully yours, and deal with the consequences of the product of the actions that you wanted. finger pointing and placing blame should be over with your between you and your wife.
all I can say is don't let yer wife's dood take her from buckhead2bankhead&turn her into a ghetto snowflake. ya know? keep yer head up bro.
&if u need a good obgyn docter to deliver the child, I would recomend dr. velvet jones. her office is on that side road right past the shannon mall. she delivered my daughter at south fulton medical center over on cleveland ave in college park.

cum2please said:
atlcpl:
undescribable is how I feel right now attempting to express myself with words. your situation is one that is just a mere twisted fantasy for some, wishful thinking for others, and in reality I can only imagine it as being as exciting as a joyful nightmare.
fight for what's rightfully yours, and deal with the consequences of the product of the actions that you wanted. finger pointing and placing blame should be over with your between you and your wife.
all I can say is don't let yer wife's dood take her from buckhead2bankhead&turn her into a ghetto snowflake. ya know? keep yer head up bro.
&if u need a good obgyn docter to deliver the child, I would recomend dr. velvet jones. her office is on that side road right past the shannon mall. she delivered my daughter at south fulton medical center over on cleveland ave in college park.

hey its cool you're from atlanta too? he actually lives not too far from bankhead. but i know what you mean. appreciate the comments.

i think today helped me make my decision. or confused me more. i dunno. she came over, told me that he had sold her engagement ring because he lost his job. supposedly behind her back. you can imagine how mad i was, how much i paid for that ring.

so then we had sex. first time in a while. her being pregnant her nipples were huge. her belly turned me on, quite frankly. it was over before my brain really clicked that it was happening. she was gone and i was sitting there thinking wtf.

she told her co-workers what the deal was. that the baby was not mine. and they're throwing her a baby shower and being supportive. i don't understand women apparently.

anyway i'll be in austin four days this week. i gotta make a decision one way or the other. this is crazy.

ttyl

altcpl,

How old is your other child? Do they know what is going on?

Kim

Please post some more pics, we know you're for real, so please do it!

AtlCpl30303 said:
she went back over to his place yesterday. not sure what this week holds. i'm working overtime so i guess i'll immerse myself in that. we haven't had sex in a while now. His facebook profile has a picture of him and her, and her belly is obvious. I guess I'm just ignoring the obvious.

have a good week.

What did you and your wife do for Thanksgiving?

This is so sexy and yet has lots of love in you.

How did you get your wife to try BBC?

So hot! We all love your pics, please stay in the spirit and post more please my good man! What about those facebook pics you mentioned?? :)