my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
Why is he spending her money ? If he is trying to keep her it is probably not a good start.

It would be great to see some more pics a pity you took the others down. Look forward to the updates.

Atlcpl,

Did your wife spend the holiday with you or with him? Have you talked at all about the future or are you taking it day by day?

hey all, happy new year. things are weird as usual. she's 24 weeks now and huge. her ass is way out there (see pic). she's wearing maternity thongs he got her (didn't' know there was such a thing). sex is becoming rather difficult. not as turned on as i was. dunno why.

so he supposedly proposed to her on christmas eve. wtf. how can you propose when she's still married? i asked what she said and she claims she said "she didn't know". but she's wearing a ring he got her. not near as nice as the one i gave her, but anyway. she went with him to visit his family in MS over christmas, then came home and stayed here a day.

Attachments

• 24w.jpg
    24w.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,070
Thanks for the update bro. I am hoping for the best for you.

Hey man, what's a good email address to hit you up at? I never said this in any of my other posts, but I was actually going through pretty much the same exact thing you're going through now and I never really talked it out with anyone. Hit me back, thanks.

He proposed?

And she's wearing a ring he's given her, she's gone with him to meet his family, she's told her family, and she has to think about his offer of marriage when she's married to you? And you're write this off as simply "weird"?

And this is during the Christmas holidays?

This is not a cuckold situation--this is an "she's already gone" situation. Reminds me of a cat playing with a mouse. The mouse is already gone, but the cat's not decided when to put the mouse out of it's misery yet.

Sounds like someone needs to open their eyes and accept reality--unless of course this is all fantasy, as as sad as it is to say, this is one thread that has a ring of reality to it.

Maybe cat and mouse, maybe she's waiting to see if you drag her back by the hair. Question being, do you want to when she's carrying his child? If you do, then it's time to cut the crap. If you don't, same deal unless you're really getting off on it.

If she's really in love, then she's gone.Then again, maybe she gets off on your humiliation and without that, the sex with her lover might not be as potent. Or perhaps she's punishing you for pushing this whole thing in the first place.

Some people react to the whole cuckold thing as if you're really trying to get rid of them. Don't really want them, never really loved them, etc. In many cases, it's true. Some women see it as a sign of weakness and don't react well to it, at least as far as you're concerned.

The only thing I don't understand is what's happening with the existing child that you mentioned.

annwill39 said:
And she's wearing a ring he's given her, she's gone with him to meet his family, she's told her family, and she has to think about his offer of marriage when she's married to you? And you're write this off as simply "weird"?

And this is during the Christmas holidays?

This is not a cuckold situation--this is an "she's already gone" situation. Reminds me of a cat playing with a mouse. The mouse is already gone, but the cat's not decided when to put the mouse out of it's misery yet.

Sounds like someone needs to open their eyes and accept reality--unless of course this is all fantasy, as as sad as it is to say, this is one thread that has a ring of reality to it.

Quote for truth. That's what happens when you play with fire

maximman777 said:
Quote for truth. That's what happens when you play with fire

You're absolutely right. I played with fire and lost. Fantasy in the beginning, introduced my niave wife and i've lost big time. Some guys may fantasize about their wife becoming impregnated by someone else, but trust me it's humiliating in the end. I've been embarassed in front of my family, her family, my friends, coworkers. You name it. Sure I got off on parts of it for a while, but I'm quite past that now.

We talked for quite a while over the weekend and she told me she's very content with him and feels "more safe and secure than she's ever felt". I said ok great. See you in court. I'm trying now to remove her from our joint bank account but that's easier said than done. He/They have been draining the account and it's pissing me off. Its quite apparent I'm paying his rent, and who knows what else.

He's told me and her several times he knew from the first time we met he wanted her for himself. Pretty, fairly sexual inexperienced, and has a great job. He rocked her world and got what he wanted.

You can better believe when/if I date again I won't be doing any extracurricular activities. I'll keep any fantasies to myself. Because this is embarassing.

I'm not discussing my child here. Feel I've bared enough. He won't be in this discussion.

Don't remove her from the joint account, remove the money and don't put any more in.

And sorry it's happened to you. There's a whole lot of things that humans think about that are better off not acted upon.

Don't know if it'll make you feel better, but as you described it, it ain't going to last.

AtlCpl30303 said:
You're absolutely right. I played with fire and lost. Fantasy in the beginning, introduced my niave wife and i've lost big time. Some guys may fantasize about their wife becoming impregnated by someone else, but trust me it's humiliating in the end. I've been embarassed in front of my family, her family, my friends, coworkers. You name it. Sure I got off on parts of it for a while, but I'm quite past that now...

This is a sad story. I'm guessing your relationship didn't have strong foundations. Most couples find their way through the lifestyle with their ups & down. When a child is involved it's harder to do that. I think if she had not gotten pregnant (or had not kept the child) things would be different between you two.

a cautionary tale if there ever was one...

AtlCpl30303 said:
You're absolutely right. I played with fire and lost. Fantasy in the beginning, introduced my niave wife and i've lost big time. Some guys may fantasize about their wife becoming impregnated by someone else, but trust me it's humiliating in the end. I've been embarassed in front of my family, her family, my friends, coworkers. You name it. Sure I got off on parts of it for a while, but I'm quite past that now.

We talked for quite a while over the weekend and she told me she's very content with him and feels "more safe and secure than she's ever felt". I said ok great. See you in court. I'm trying now to remove her from our joint bank account but that's easier said than done. He/They have been draining the account and it's pissing me off. Its quite apparent I'm paying his rent, and who knows what else.

He's told me and her several times he knew from the first time we met he wanted her for himself. Pretty, fairly sexual inexperienced, and has a great job. He rocked her world and got what he wanted.

Well, seeing as he pretty much have been mooching of on her (or rather, you), one wonders how safe and secure she will feel with that moocher when you're not there to pay anymore.

There's a better than even chance that either he'll dump her ass or she will be dumping his moochy ass when the piggy bank is empty.

From the sound of it, you're better off without her anyway. She appears to be completely oblivious.

Lack of Respect

You're willing to share your wife with someone, and his response is to do his best to take her away from you. Apparently with some success. Ultimate disrespect.

Your wife is embarrassing you at every turn by openly living with the man who you allowed her to play with. A total lack of respect on several counts.

You have a child with this woman--which presents its own set of long term emotional traumas that most psychologists would term as simply tragic for the child.

There is absolutely nothing erotic about this.

I'm not sure telling her you will see her in court is sufficient. Take off the gloves, circle the wagons, and check into an alienation of affection suit on the man. Serve papers on your wife, now. The shock may wake her up to reality and you still have something to salvage--or at least you might get full custody of the child. Any contact between you and them at this point should be when they see a process server.

As I understand it a mutual divorce can be obtain in Georgia in 30 days or so.

I feel for you -- and hope it works out for the best.

If the status now is all you have ever meant to her she's better off gone. Get out there and find you a woman that is worth the trouble.

I don't think the real problem is her playing with black men as much as her own lack of commitment to you and your marriage. If it had not been this situation it would have been something else eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's been the reaction of her friends and family? "Hey mom and dad, I'm divorcing my white husband with a job for a black moocher." That cannot play well, especially in the south.

Ohhh just picture the sweet revenge when she has that "oh shit" moment. And it's comin'.

electricsecks said:
What's been the reaction of her friends and family? "Hey mom and dad, I'm divorcing my white husband with a job for a black moocher." That cannot play well, especially in the south.

Ohhh just picture the sweet revenge when she has that "oh shit" moment. And it's comin'.

i haven't been around her family too much. its kinda ackward. so i dunno exactly how they feel. she still goes to see them a good bit with our son so i guess not too bad, but i dunno. her friends, well most of them seem to be on her side. they've thrown her two baby showers and seem to be all "can't wait" leaving her messages on her facebook and stuff. so i guess that answers that.

i like the advice to just w/d all my money. i get paid at midnight so hopefully i can make it to the bank in the morning before she gets to an atm. sad it's come to this.

she's super paranoid about all the pictures i've taken of her in the past. she's asked me if i've deleted them about 100 times. i should use this to my advantage. i'm just not a good blackmailer. whatever. night.

AtlCpl30303 said:
she's super paranoid about all the pictures i've taken of her in the past. she's asked me if i've deleted them about 100 times. i should use this to my advantage. i'm just not a good blackmailer. whatever. night.

Careful with involving yourself into any blackmail crap. In divorce proceedings it could come to haunt you big time.

Fuck that bitch man, post all her pics again-she deserves it!

Where you able to get your paycheck out before she made it to the atm? I wonder if her new guy has pictures of her that he has taken?

Go for full custidy of your son... get her to pay you child support and really put them in a bind... then he'll have to get off his lazy ass and get his job back at the car wash. Thing's will go seriously down hill from there for the both of them. He'll be screwing around behind her back if he isn't already and then he'll ditch her for some other *****. She'll hit him up for child support but he'll end up quiting his job so she can't get to it then he'll go back to selling crack to make ends meet. He'll end up getting killed over a bad drug deal she'll be left trying to find some pimp daddy to take her in and he'll have her turning tricks in no time. She'll end up over dosing and the kid will end up in foster care on his way to growing up a POS just like his daddy.
You'll find true love again an live happily ever after.

Cool!!!!!!1