• Start date
Altcpl,

Any word on what has been going on?

Jim

jdwoods2004 said:
Altcpl,

Any word on what has been going on?

Jim

not much new. she's huge and the baby is healthy. they found out on the ultrasound it's a girl. she's now getting showered with all kinds of girl stuff. i haven't seen her much except when i pick up my son. :cockblock

sorry to hear your situation

be a good dad and be a good man and hope the courts will see the situation clearly.

best luck to you

sb

So how exactly did this whole mess begin?

Atlcpl,

How is your son taking this? What about your family? I agree about asking for custody of your son. Where you able to move your money out of the joint account into one that your wife does not have access too?

Jim

jdwoods2004 said:
Atlcpl,

How is your son taking this? What about your family? I agree about asking for custody of your son. Where you able to move your money out of the joint account into one that your wife does not have access too?

Jim

he's too young to really have an opinion yet. so he's just going with the flow. my family and her family seem to be more on her side than mine. i'm uncomfortable around everybody lately that knows the whole story. yes i opened a new account and i'm getting things re-routed. she still has access to some, but not the majority. apparently he's been coming to her work quite alot lately, as i've heard from some of her coworkers that still email me. he's apparently quite proud of himself and letting everybody know.

she's gotten quit big in her belly. her butt and boobs look quite nice though. she looks good pregnant i must say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post some of her pics on here, thanks!

As much as I want to see more of her it would be wise to delete every net post you have made of her. Lawyers will hunt you down...

AtlCpl30303 said:
this is from her 2nd encounter. she was much more relaxed than the first. i think you can tell from her nipple how excited she was. she was riding him on the couch at the time. hope you enjoy as i did.

thanks

AtlCpl30303 said:
he's too young to really have an opinion yet. so he's just going with the flow. my family and her family seem to be more on her side than mine. i'm uncomfortable around everybody lately that knows the whole story. yes i opened a new account and i'm getting things re-routed. she still has access to some, but not the majority. apparently he's been coming to her work quite alot lately, as i've heard from some of her coworkers that still email me. he's apparently quite proud of himself and letting everybody know.

she's gotten quit big in her belly. her butt and boobs look quite nice though. she looks good pregnant i must say.

You know, I hate being "that guy", but it's really hard to swallow that your own blood family would be on her side. That just kind of smacks of "making it up". Although I'll shut up when you post your ex with the mixed race baby.

Post those facebook pics you mentioned he had of her and him, and just blur out the faces. That'll shut all the disbelievers up.

I can believe that your family would side with her. A few years back. I had taken on a girlfriend. Yes i was married at the time. The wife knew about it. didn't have a problem. We weren't doing so great as a couple. The reason for that was she was cheating on me for well over 2 years. It started soon after we got married. But anyway when my family found about my girlfriend i was in the wrong. The fact of what she did made no difference. Other than my father who looked at her directly and said she was nothing but a slut. The rest of family basically told her i was a hard guy to live with. Either way i can believe that would be a reaction to how a family deals with things.

knotlooking said:
I can believe that your family would side with her. A few years back. I had taken on a girlfriend. Yes i was married at the time. The wife knew about it. didn't have a problem. We weren't doing so great as a couple. The reason for that was she was cheating on me for well over 2 years. It started soon after we got married. But anyway when my family found about my girlfriend i was in the wrong. The fact of what she did made no difference. Other than my father who looked at her directly and said she was nothing but a slut. The rest of family basically told her i was a hard guy to live with. Either way i can believe that would be a reaction to how a family deals with things.

So what happened? Are you two still together? Or did you divorce? Are you two still cheating on each other?

AtlCpl30303 said:

Sorry to hear that. Is your son making the attempt to get to know the guy?

very nice

Still a great tread and glad it gets a few updates as the pregnancy continues. It would be good if you could just get everything sorted out. Best if everyone could just live together under the one roof and get along but things don't often work out that way in real life

How are the two families taking her side? Are they making you feel alienated from them?

any new updait?

^^*spelling FAIL*^^ But yes, any new updates??!!

Your wife must be looking good and very pregnant by now love to have an update

Last edited by a moderator: