My Filipina Wife

• Thread starterRam Mass
  • Start date
hotasianslutwife said:
Has she gone black yet? Many Filipinas I know like black meat
Mine dated Jamaican guy for 6yrs with 10 1/2 inch. She told me once: I think i was with him bcs of his cock lol

Reactions: toolman2c, Open and fun, sibmu and 1 other person
after 10 1/2 must have been difficult to satisfy her

hotasianslutwife said:
after 10 1/2 must have been difficult to satisfy her
Actually no. She cum fast. Loves cock. She told me once: Guys love my pussy. It loose, so they cannot cum fast. lol

Reactions: wmjacking and Ram Mass
Ram Mass said:
Very nice. I wonder how to start to convince her

31632569851_2b043cb359_o.jpg 31601889052_3441974100_o.jpg publish_snapshot 1.jpg

love to slide my bbc in your wife's wet Pussy

Reactions: sibmu
My wife is Filipina but I'm humiliated by crushing my cock under her feet. I'm trying to persuade her to look for someone else to hurt me

2017-01-08 (1).png

Reactions: SquirmingSub and wmjacking
cool. i'm not into trampling but i like it when my pinay wife slaps my face when she rides my cock.

Reactions: Cagedfordoms
i want her!!!!

Love to fuck her xxx

Since we are talking about Filipina, here is my contribution :)

IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3166.JPG
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG

Reactions: DominMale, Filipinalust, eriknb and 2 others
edycol said:

IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3166.JPG
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG
nice butthole, stick it up her ass!

tanktopwillie said:
nice butthole, stick it up her ass!
Trust me I do. She takes equally hard in ass as in pussy. No lube, just spit.

Hawaii 5 O said:
The part of her "being used" is the turn on. She's mine, my wife, but I can give her to someone so that they can get the ultimate pleasure by using her. And she likes the idea that another man finds her sexually attractive, so much so that he blows his load.

My wife uses that term---'he used me'---for example. I love when she says that...

Reactions: wmjacking
edycol said:

IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3166.JPG
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG

Nice body she has.

Reactions: HornyFilipino
Ram Mass said:
Nice body she has.
We had a kid last year. But she is back to her normal weight. She said she wants to be MILF!

Horny wolf said:
My wife uses that term---'he used me'---for example. I love when she says that...
i like it also when mine says for making me hot " you have to wait for your turn"

Reactions: Horny wolf
Hawaii 5 O said:
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.
If this thread is active I will post more.

swing 044.JPG swing 051.JPG swing blur3.jpg
man..this is super hot...lucky hubby u r..share more experiences and pics..hardonnn

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife, minotaure and Mychinesewifey