My first black experience (Pictures Included)

• Thread starterAdventurousAngie
  • Start date
Ah!

iexport said:
holy shit muffin...i thought the civil war was over....arent we all yankees now?

Well, you would think so! But the Pimp has referred to me as some smalltown hick from the south so I guess not. Afterall, don't you all worship the great Pimp?

Misconstrue shit!

pimpology101 said:
Don't misconstrue facts, watchwife. I have called you many things (all of them appropriate) but none were used because of where you are from. You'd be a boil on the ass of humanity no matter the state you reside in.

You are a hater! You hate someone who has a different opinion than yourself and you make it known everyday on here. Angie comes on here and you even called her fake. As a self proclaimed liberal, a son of a preacher, you must be tolerant. Where is the tolerance asshole? Thanks for proving my point yet again!

Here is what your Pimp posted directed towards myself in a very recent post:

Sure shit is on your menu. You swallow that far right nazism bullshit GDub feeds you on a daily basis. You're a ntural ass-eater. Almost as good as your buddy Larry Craig.

Now as you can see, for some reason Pimp likes to engage politics with IR. The connection? I have no clue. Plus, he names some fag Republican?! I do not have the time to name homosexual Democrats nro will I take the time to do so. It would simply take too long. However, this is a perfect example of how fucked up Pimp is. This is exactly what I am talking about . I thought this site was about IR but he wants to rule it with his political propaganda. Pimp went off on Angie by spouting his negative views. Like I said, where is the tolerance Pimp? If this lady prefers black men and thinks white men are are inferior than so be it. Pimp, you prove my point everytime you speak on here just like a true piece of shit liberal. You are not tolerant to anyones views but your own. You were not tolerant to Angie's views. You are truly a parasite that needs to be extinguished. For those of you in the north that means done away with, elimnated, finished, exterminated, etc. Do any of those words ring a bell?

1) Yeah, I said that. Where does it imply anything about you being a Yankee or a southern hick?

2) I never initiated any political discussions with you until you came on this forum board spewing liberal hating rhetoric.

3) This board may be heading the cuckold route but I'm trying to keep it from going down that proverbial toilet.

4) To share your partner takes great strength and security to do so, not weakness. It is not an act of surrender but rather of permission and giving.

You are so pathetic. It was from a much earlier post of yours that you said that but I really do not want to copy and paste right now because it is too exhausting. Interesting how you quickly jumped to Dubya and your usual hate spouting. That proves in itself that I am right. You proclaim to be some liberal free thinking dumbass who is tolerant to all,you are not. Go ahead kiss her deep with your tongue without any mouthwash or liquor as you say after she has just eat out a mouthfull of shit from another person's ass. Please do this Pimp. This is what you believe in, this is what you profess. Be tolerant. You proclaim to have all of these IR parties but yet you don't go all the way. You call yourself liberal but you are just a token piece of Yankee shit aren't you? You posts your desires and are judgmental on others. You actually disagree with women eating another guys' ass out but yet you want everyone else to be tolerant of your views. YOU ARE PATHETIC!

even though i too enjoy sharing my woman, you cannot deny that there is a certain weakness involved in that. why do you do it for her or for you. in our case its for both but again, when i give away my prized posession i am in a sense submitting...like it or not thats the fact...

It's hard to have a battle of wits when you're unarmed, isn't it WWWBG?

pimpo, wits and pimpo do not go hand in hand. Picking on pimpo might be considered child abuse lol

That's the reality for you, iexport. Not all of us. I don't find a thing about it to be weak in the context that I do it in.

Put the crack pipe down and go about to back-stabbing your so-called buddies, Dud.

first of all dickhead, i have pretty much supported you through out this thread. where the fuck do you get off calling me a crack head. and regardless if you are not able to admit it to yourself, a man that allows others to fuck his woman is weak. please explain in your infinite wisdom another possible explanation.

lastly i dont back stab anybody but you obviously have no clue about loyalty as evidenced by your ignoring everything i said in support of you. it seems that youd rather spend time here denying that you're just like the rest of us than actually enjoying the purpose of this site. people like you bring these forums down and ultimately cause people to leave. then you can sit here with the other 10%'ers and have lovely conversations about how you miss the content that was provided by the other 90%. go fuck yourself!

just as i expected...nothing to say...pussy....

First of all........I was not referring to you when I made that remark. I was talking to Blackdud. Secondly, I still maintain it is not a weak act but a loving one and one of incredible strength and security. I'm sorry you did not make the distinction as to who I was talking to; I should have made it more clear.........still, your reaction, being what it was, spoke volumes.

i have to say a thing or two about the myth of blacks versas white as far as i can tell not a diff. between the two some big and some small some good and some bad and that is based off of over 20 yrs of swinging just my own exper. take it for what ever you want to 54yr old white woman married to a great guy for 37yrs

Professor, may the fleas from a hundred thousand camels wriggle up your ass.

You have no humour in you, no sense of fun. You try to spoil every new thread. What a boring man to live with.

You are a stuck gramophone record, whinging the same old stuff to every one who thinks a wee bit different to others.

as i said before people chill out. pimp you must be happy cause you created another major stink in here; stink because it became about the shit you wrote; unfounded about angie. now people you are all getting mean and nasty and that is not how it should be in here. pimp in youre mind, a man chooses willingly to just allow his lover to take others, that is ok and what a cuckold is? in some instances this is the way it is? but what about those wives that cheat, and then later tell the husband to deal or leave. they are ****** into cuckoldry. others do have a 'sissy' tendancy, and are easily dominated and ******. All these situations are out there pimp, not only the way you see things. Now people stop getting personal with each other...and try and be more like Rodney King, and just get along.

Any other pictures? These are GREAT! Any of you sucking both off at the same time?

One Hot white chick! Great pics! Beautiful Black Cock! I could suck on that! Are you pregnant?

I wanna see more pics!

Fuck off Joe. Everyone knows you're a man anyway. EVERYONE.

And Pooch.......the last time I am gonna tell you, ok? I know those situations exist. I've said so already. But they are the exception not the norm. And Angie left because she was a fake and yes, it was founded. It was proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If you wanna be duped by fakes have it. I don't.

and for last time you are an A-hole for chasing her away if in fact he/she did. read the other posts, you will see how in the minority you are ..here in DC. I realize that it is a small , very small percentage of the population into it...just as it is just the same, and i would suspect even a smaller percentage of people out there, participating in arranged gangbangs, which is just another kinky fetish, strange in its own merits, and more so when you think that the men allowing there wives to be gb, arent sissys or wimps in some way. Trust me in the REAL WORLD where you claim to live and quote scripture from, if they were REAL MEN, they would be doing the fucking, not watching it, and/or allowing it. Trust me, very few..as few as there are sissy cucks, want there woman gang banged just for the fun/kink of it. Realize that Pimp.