• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first black experience (Pictures Included)

• Thread starterAdventurousAngie
  • Start date
God you are so fucked up in the head its sad..I am done with this..You really need to get a life!! Go make some more fake accounts and back yourself up like you did on the Kim topic LOL This is the last time im gonna respond to you!! Move on with your life!!

Hi Angie,

Great pics, we are anxious to try this as well. We are in Ft laud and would love to e-mail u privately with pics of us. Possibly for meeting if all worked out well.

Thanks

Angie, I am a white guy from Alabama and I think that you are very sexy and I love what you did! For any 1 fan that you lost you probably gained 2 but you're not running a popularity contest anyway are you. I would rather be your hubby than your lover if I was that lucky because I understand-I get it. Please keep us posted and enjoy the black bulls!

Angie, this is my first post ever on here, but I think the special arrangement you and the hubby have is erotic and will sure keep you satisfied. Ignore all the negative and enjoy.

Hi,

Luv your pics. You look like you enjoyed. We are serious about this as well and would like to communicate with you guys if possible, we are also in ft. laud. Please send a private message to our in box so we can reply with our e-mail and pics.

Thanks, hope to talk soon

Gee, imagine that. It got ******* and left on the lam.

Welcome to Black world

AdventurousAngie said:
I will post more later

Angie.....
Welcome to the Blk world I assure ya hun ya wont ever repent in ya life for goin blk....
I d love to have ya on all fours...
Come hit me up sometime on here same id & same id on yahoo as well
wellhungblkforblonds
Hit me up sometime.
In case ya wanna reach me plz feel free to write a message or 2 on wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com.
Love Jeff

Angie Plz donmt bother bout Pimp.
He is an asshole.
See if ya can hit me on wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com
I shall b more then eager to have ya babe....
Rest Later.
Love Jeff

Wow wish i was her cuckyboy.She should never have to do house work,,lol,,rick

Angie, pay no attention to "pimpology" or whatever he is. He places himself as this site's moral compass as opposed to what is/isn't kinky, right, wrong or whatever he happens to think about on that particular day.

I've gotten so when I'm looking at posts, and I see his name on a post, I scroll thru it very quickly. He is what he is, and not much any can do about what he says (or believes) excpet to by-pass his postings.

Oh, and we LOVE your pics!! Wish you would posted more of how you looked aftr he unloaded inside you, and more of you deepthroating.

hey,,go for it girl,,my wife is a black cock slut also,,dont ever go back to fucking white guys,,,,love to see more pics,,and talk to you,,email us if you like,,,take care,,and go for it,,,

see angie and pimp, the votes seem to be in and it is everyone and pimp. keep going girl and understand pimp will keep preaching his views.

Thanks .....Angie

Thanks for sharing the pics with us.U look so sexy in them.If u and your husband ever come to Phoenix,Az. please look me up.Have a great day and it's nice to see somebody real on here.Have a great day.Jay...

I'm surprised "pimp" hasn't accused us, your hub and your BBC for latent pedophelia. Or even you for some kind of latent back in time **** for being shaved.

Kinda wish he would go put up his own site if he doesn't like what he sees or reads. If the admins of this site don't want what is posted (pics and such), they would definetly delete them. But, he's here, and has to be put up with.

Frankly, I believe him to be the most predjudiced person that is here. I wonder just how many people he has chased away because of his "opinions".

the bottom line is it that's what you want to do, then do it. you dont worry about what anyone else says. thats between you and your hubby

Im still here he didnt run me off..Like i said before im done with this topic im not gonna post anymore about Pimp..I have 2 little kids i cant be on here 24/7 posting so if i dont write for a little bit its not that someone has run me off

Hello

I am in Atlanta can travel 10" Black Cock for you. hit me up on email or iM

ROFLMAO

Clark and Pooch: You have no idea..........you truly don't. She's not a she. The pic dates don't match the time frame, they are taken with several different cameras, the clock in the photo is a paste job. I'm not the only one who knows it. Many others have posted here against her bullshit. If you want to remain ignorant to the truth be my guests. But I think any capable minded and thinking person has seen right through this one which is precisely why they ducked and ran. They have no more pics to post and never planned to. They only got so many pics from the site they lifted them from!

The rest of you just wanna be in this person's favor in hopes they have more photos to post to facillitate your jerking off. You'll suffer realism for fodder for your obsessions every time. Truly a sad, sad bunch on here at times.

no picture

What bizarre twist for a such promising thread, but damn, those pics are HOT; However, although the picture taken time/date info which is accessed via right click does indeed show the time/date of a particular snapped photo, it is based on the camera's intern timer. Meaning, if you set your digital camera's clock to 1970 or 2015, your pics will carry that info. My last camera had a bad batery connection and if bumped, would reset itself.

Users who are viewing this thread