My first black lover.

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
That shit is hot keep it coming... would love to fill that ass with my hot load. :lol:

Dear Funwife,
You have made me cum 3 times whilst reading your stories, very well written with lovely prose. I can't wait to jerk my big black cock off to the next instalment..........keep up the good work! Any chance of you posting a pic of yourself so I can visualise you being used
Thanks again Love Bossom

This is me taken by aki.

Sorry pic didnt load here you go.

Hi Funwife,
Pic didn't load again, you could mail it to me at bossom60@hotmail.com
Thanks, looking forward to your next one
Love Bossom

Trying again

Trying again

Funwife, in your continuing, and most illuminating revelation, you bring up the one sensual element that scares the hell out of me.....an element that seems to be a given in virtually every BM/WF relationship. And this is the subject of anal sex. I've never experienced it and don't intend to try. I'm not into pain, I'm into pleasure. So my question is this: is it possible for a girl like me to sustain a satisfying IR relationship without having to worry about that aspect of our intimacy ? Or do I have a choice ?

I'm sure some of you think not. Anyway, what's the real word on this subject?? If this sounds naive, it's because I am.

We all have choices in everything we do and anal sex is one of those. Anal sex is something men are into more than women but in the right context it can be fun and sexy too but it is not my favourite thing and i do it for fun really. The place for a cock is in a womans vagina it has all the nerves and structure to make sex enjoyale and fun so it is the best place and thats where i like it. Sex is about fun as well as emotion and variety makes sex good.

I dchoose to do it youn dont have to.

This new experience greatly excited Aki and over the next three weeks we met as often as possible. Whilst I felt a lot of guilt the sex was exhilarating and I enjoyed the encounters with the two men. Anal sex got easier and the combinations were endless. We fucked in the lounge the bed, the shower, the back garden and the two men enjoyed my body to the full. I got to enjoy the sex for fun and learnt that you could have wonderful sex with deep orgasms from 3some sex and from creative situations.

Gideon finally left to return to the USA and life got back to normal. Well as normal as possible with Aki now very turned on to the sharing experience and talking incessantly about getting another man to share our bed or for me to fuck one for him.

Aki was planning a trip to Europe and the USA and left a few weeks later. I spent time with friends and my child, which was good. I missed the sex of course now that I had discovered its deep pleasure but I was ok. Clarissa and I spent a lot of time doing things and she wanted to know all the detail of my sex life which got me hot so it was not good as I couldn’t get relief and for the first time in years I masturbated again. Chuck was a rock too and he kept me informed of the gossip and of course I was often the subject of gossip amongst the expat community and some locals as he said it was well known I was taking black. The whit community referred to it as ‘Going Bush’ but I ignored it all as I was happy although I did worry about Bob or my daughter finding out but it was amazing they never did.

Aki was away for 2 months and I was beginning to think of taking on a new lover to fill the gap plus Bob was talking about possible moves for us to Hong Kong and there were plans for me to go with our daughter to the USA and get our house in order and get us set up for the future.

Aki called me soon after he got back and we had our encounter, which was very good for me as I needed it badly. We talked afterwards about what was happening and he joked about me not getting anymore black cock!!

He told me he anted to get another guy to fuck me as it turned him on a lot and he had been thinking about it for ages and was very turned on by sharing me. Men like it for its control I think they like to think they can lend their women out. Why I don’t know perhaps they can tell us. We met a lot over the next few days he wanted to talk about other men and I needed his big cock. The talk and thought of it made him very hot and hard and he fucked like a mad man cumming hard each time. I loved it of course and played up to it as it was great for me too.

About 3 weeks later we were at a private party in a friends house. Aki was talking to some men and I was talking to Clarissa and another lady. I looked across and Aki was now deep in conversation with a black man. They were talking and the other man would glance over towards me and then back to the conversation. I wondered what was going on and excused myself and went over to the two guys. Aki introduced me to the other man. His name was Karim. Karim was in the Government in a pretty senior position and was very good contact to have I found out later. He was also a very lose family friend of Aki . Karim stared at me directly his gaze fierce and piercing. I felt a little self conscious at how he looked me over making no attempt to cover his lecherous scrutiny. Aki told me that Karim though I was very beautiful. I blushed and thought he also thinks I am a pussy on legs but said nothing. Karim was short. He was very dark skinned and bald with a bulbous body and skinny legs . he looked like a black onion on matchsticks. You certainly could not call him attractive and he was very obviously a very lecherous little gnome. We chatted and he said something to Aki excused himself and left. Aki was animated. “He is a very good friend and we have known each other for years” Aki said “He would like to fuck you”

“Whoa” I said “he is horrible babe!”

Oh no he is really a nice guy and could help you a lot”

“That may very well be but he is so ugly”

“Well do it for me darling it will be very sexy”

“No please Aki don’t ask me to sleep with him I am not happy with that please?”

“Oh come on just once he has never had a white woman or even seen one naked. It will be really sexy thinking of you giving yourself to him for me”

“I am not surprised he hasn’t had a white woman he is so unattractive I am surprised if he has even had an African woman -No” I said firmly “not this babe, maybe another person”

Aki looked disappointed and despite his huge bulk looked like a little boy who had lost his lollipop. Some other people interrupted us and I forgot all about the conversation.

Over the next couple of weeks Aki pestered me on the phone and when we had sex he talked about it imagining me there spread giving it to his friend and the sex was really hot. I played along with it when we fucked as it was harmless and made for good sex.

One afternoon we were fucking and he was really hot about it as he fucked me and I responded. As we got hotter and hotter and I got closer to orgasm he began to began to say things.

“Oh babe you will spread for him take his cock for me oh yes it will be so sexy you will do it wont you?”

“Yes, yes I will let him have me babe!! I will open my legs to him for you”

“Oh yes you sexy girl you will fuck him for me” and he pounded harder and harder and began to beg saying

“Say you will do it say it please.. say you will fuck him for me I ant you to do it for me!!”

“Yes, yes, yes” I said now near my own orgasm and wanting to drive him on and feel him cum as it takes me over the top and it worked as he grunted loudly rammed his monster deep into me and let go and I followed him.

We lay sweating and fulfilled and after a while he said “You will do it wont you?”

“Do what babe?”

“Let Karim have you?”

“Oh babe please he is just to awful.. lets keep it like this it is good”

“Please I have told him you will and he is so excited and so am I. I think it would be just so sexy like giving yourself to a man like him please. Please??” he begged.

I must have been out of my mind but I said “Ok but just once and no more”

He kissed me an said “Thank you, you are such a sexy lady it will be good I promise”.

We dressed and rushed off to get home.

A few days later he rang and told me he had arranged it for the coming Wednesday. “Oh shit” I thought I had forgotten and now I had to do it. I tried to wriggle out of it saying that day was not good for me but he insisted and I gave in. I was not happy and over the next couple of days was going to ring and call it off several times but chickened out of it. On the Wednesday morning I was feeling pissed and as the time got close I was very agitated. Aki rang just as I was going out the door to make sure I was going. I was bit abrupt with him but h just ignored that and told me it was all set up Karim would be there a little after me. He then told me to ring him after it so I could tell him all about it. “Aren’t you going to be there” I snapped at him as I had thought it was going to be like Gideon. “No babe he doesn’t want it that way”

“Shit Aki I don’t want him alone it isn’t what we agreed” I was now angry and he began to mollify me sweet-talking and begging until I agreed.

All the time I was driving to the house my stomach felt tight and I kept asking myself if I was mad and why the fuck I was doing it .

I got to the house and the caretaker let me in cheerful as ever. I sat in the house waiting telling my self I was crazy and should just leave but I didn’t. Then I began think about how I should do it should I get ready on the room or wait here and my mind was a jumble of mixed thoughts and emotions. Finally I heard a car drive up and my stomach was knotted now.

I went close to the window and looked out making sure I was not seen. A large dark car had pulled in and a driver was opening the door for Karim. He eased his rotund body out of the car and his spindly legs carried him towards the house. I saw he cwas carrying a small holdall with him.

I heard him approach feeling positively sick inside and as he entered it took all my strength to say hello in what I hoped was a cheerful voice. Karim looked me up and down like a Praying Mantis about to devour his prey and his eyes we fired with lust and bored into my body as he looked me up and down. He came over to me.

“You look very lovely my dear” he said his voice husky with sexual need.

He drew close and looked me up and down then he stretched out and his hand stroked my bare shoulders up my neck and onto my cheek. “Thank you for coming I will make you very happy” he said but his words made me uncomfortable.

Karim stepped back and held the holdall out to me. “Please could you go and put this on for me and then come back” I just nodded and took the holdall. I went into the room shaking and thinking I am fucking mad… what am I a married mother doing here like a common *****?

I went into the room and opened the holdall. I pulled out a very diaphanous garment which was not of the best quality. It was long, fitted at the waist with just two buttons one just under the bust and one just above my pubic hairs holding it together. It didn’t fit well but it wasn’t tight and it didn’t leave anything to the imagination. There were a pair of black high heeled summery sandals as well and I realised Aki had given him my sizes. The shoes were good quality thank fully. There was also a new razor and foam in the holdall and my heat sank thinking my god he doesn’t expect to stay all night does he. I stood for a while in this outfit feeling really silly and then gathering my courage I went through to the lounge. Karim was sitting on the couch and his eyes were a blaze of sexual desire and he watched me walk towards him. I was blushing but I walked directly to him and stood in front of him. The garment was open from the crotch and I was totally ******* to his gaze. Karim looked at me and then said “Julie I have provided a razor and foam in the holdall can I please ask that you go and remove all you pubic hair for me. I am a Muslim and like my women to have no hair…. I thought Aki had explained it to you”. I stood stunned and humiliated as I couldn’t say no but I was also a little relieved. I turned and went back into the room removed the garment and went into the bathroom. It is not easy shaving yourself and it takes time to do it properly and I was thinking shit Bob will see I am bald what will I say.

I finally got myself smooth and clean and got dressed or sort of dressed again and went through. Karim was sitting impassive only his eyes showed his sexual need. He beckoned me over to him again and I stood in front of him like a specimen being inspected. Karim sat forward and his hand ran along my thigh and across my belly and then down the inside of my thighs and then round my buttocks and he let out a little whimper as he pulled me to him and began to kiss my belly and thighs. He was thanking me over and over again as he began to lick my bald pussy making me part my legs so he could get access to me. His tongue probed and licked and he nibbled me. I was surprised as African men are not into oral sex but he was going at with a vengeance and whimpering like a small animal all the time. I was standing cold at first but his tongue and lips were making me squirm and despite trying to fight it I was getting aroused. I closed my eyes for as long as I didn’t see him I could nejoy just the sensations. I giggled a bit to myself thinking of the old saying “Lie back and think of England” but I was getting aroused and he knew it. His hands clutched my buttocks and he pulled them open his face rammed into me and his fingers now probed from behind some in my now wet pussy some pushing into my rear hole. I grabbed his head to steady myself as he pulled and probed at my pussy and ass. He was now breathing heavily and so was I .

He then stopped and pulling back stood up and led me to the bedroom. He asked me to stand by the side of the bed and he stood before me. He told me to undress him. I began to remove his shirt ******** his rotund misshaped body. The only good thing was it was nice and dark and black. I put his shirt to one side and then began to unbuckle his trousers which was hard as his big belly hung over the waist. I pulled them down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. I could see his cock sticking out under his underwear and grasping the waist band I pulled them down. His cock sprung out rigid and black. I was not big about 7 inches but it was very black with a mark on the head that looked like it had been burnt or it was some kind of birth mark.

He pulled my head towards his cock telling me to suck it. I took it in my mouth closing thankful I didn’t have to see his face. I sucked him taking his cock into my mouth deep wanting to get him aroused quickly so it would be over but he was in control. He held the back of my head and began to fuck my face whimpering all the time and then when he had had enough he told me to stand up and removed the garment from my body leaving m naked. He told me to get onto the bed and remove my shoes then he climbed on and parting my legs lay between them his cock on my belly and began to kiss me deeply all the while making noises and mumbling his thanks as he kissed and rubbed his cock on my bald pussy. I closed my eyes thinking I will kill aki what am I doing with this ugly little man between my legs. He was now rubbing his hard cock close to the mouth of my bald pussy and he slipped his hand down and with such a loud moan of pleasure he inserted it and pushed it into me. I couldn’t help it, it felt good and I also let out a little moan which I tried to suppress. He now began to kiss me like a mad man his tongue going down my throat and he started to pump like a runaway train ramming into, me kissing madly, whimpering, moaning pinching me with his fingers as his passion overwhelmed him. I lifted my legs to get him deep egging him on wanting it to be quick. Now I know how a ****** feels with a John!! He was like a man possessed and soon I felt him stiffen and he began to make a squealing noise then he let loose and he was a gusher as I felt the whole load begin to pump into me and I clasped my legs round his ample waist telling him to give me it all.

His passion soon subsided and he flopped all heavy onto me. His cock was still hard in me and I could feel that big load of cum begin to run out round his cock. His heart was pumping madly and I worried that he might pass out but he was ok. He was breathing like an asthmatic in my ear. I lay my legs open his cock in me and looked at the ceiling. “You are a ***** Julie C a white *****” I cursed, consoling myself, saying at least it was just this one time.

Karim slumped off me and lay on his back. We lay like that staring at the ceiling, my mind was filled with anger, annoyance and lack of sexual fulfilment which annoyed me even more.

you have a real way of telling storys... keep them cuming.... :lol:

Thanks Julie,
Just had a fantastic jerk whilst reading about you whoring!
Love Bossom

Thats sexy Bossom - did you get my picture??

I am new here and have really enjoyed your stories. My wife and I are starting to experiment with the interracial lifestyle and she really enjoys it.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Funwife, in your continuing, and most illuminating revelation, you bring up the one sensual element that scares the hell out of me.....an element that seems to be a given in virtually every BM/WF relationship. And this is the subject of anal sex. I've never experienced it and don't intend to try. I'm not into pain, I'm into pleasure. So my question is this: is it possible for a girl like me to sustain a satisfying IR relationship without having to worry about that aspect of our intimacy ? Or do I have a choice ?

I'm sure some of you think not. Anyway, what's the real word on this subject?? If this sounds naive, it's because I am.

O yea i am sure lots of us like to take the ass. But anal does not always hurt. If u r scared and tighten up it will be harder for u 2 take. But if u relax and get into it it can be great for the woman. Several of the women i have buttfucked came faster and harder then when i fucked there pussies. U just got to relax. If u want have a few drinks and have yr man put some lube on your asshole. Just relax and get used to the idea that your man owns your ass.

Well Rhino take it from a woman vaginal sex is miles better than anal sex even when you get used to it. Men like it for the very reason you say, ownership of the woman to use as they sexually please, but whilst it is a lot of fun, it is clitoral stimulation and vaginal friction which is the sexiest and gives the greatest orgasms. Those women who cum from anal sex,and I have done so to, do it because of the sexual turn on it gives to them and the men who are doing it, it is the submisive part of our nature, and because they are stimulatintg their clitoris wth their fingers. if you believe women cum just from anal penetration i am sorry but you are being decieved.

Take it from a woman anal sex is fun but, it will never be better than good vaginal sex with a hard cock!!

Sugar its ALL good. LOL.

Funwife's feminine logic prevails with me. What she says is just soo right.

Even though I've never experienced anal sex, I can visualize both the highly erotic flavor it must be for the man, as well as the unpleasant burning sensation it has to be for the woman. For the BM I can see it as the primary tool (pun intended) he can use to "own" his woman and mark his territory. Funwife is right on target there.

I've experimented before with one of the smaller anal toys, and even with something of that size I just don't get much pleasure from it. Yea, I know it's a toy and I probably don't know what I'm doing anyway....but with a blk lover like our Rhino (who obviously knows what he's doing.....well....maybe.

Anal sex (Or if you like...ass fucking)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Let's be realistic. Anal fucking has been around as long as there have been hard cocks and rectums. Many women and a LOT of men enjoy getting their anal passage filled with hard pulsating throbbing thrusting cock! And that includes me!

i am bisexual, but likely would be 100% faggot for Black Men if i wasn't married (and want to stay that way).

If the man (the fucker) is patient, and if he opens up your rear hole gradually with his fingers, a dildoe, or some other appropriate object, uses lots of lubrication (KY, etc.), very slowly pushed his cock into your bung hole, and when it finally glides all the way in...and he holds it still until the pain subsides...then slowly starts thrusting only as hard as feels comfortable to you, it turns out to be a winderful experience for the fuckee as well as the fucker! It feels especially good to a man to be ass-fucked if his prostrate is being rubbed by the cock fucking him, and can actually have a climax and a delicious ejaculation while being fucked this way. I love the feeling of being filled by a hard Black Cock if it is done carefully, as described here. And even though I usually can't feel the cum actually being spurted into my rectum, I get very turned on knowing my ass is full of a Black Man's CUM, and that I have given pleasure to my Black Master or another Dominant Black Man. I am very partial to only letting Black Men fuck me...unless ordered by my Black Master to let another white man fuck me.

I hope I haven't grossed anyone out by my revelations, but I am a true believer in the pleasure of getting ass fucked!

Replies welCUM and encouraged!

Try it...you'll like it!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fantasy is a fine thing but when you start to believe it is true then you merely delude yourself. I have had lots of anal sex and had fun doing it but the reality is it will never be better than vaginal sex where all the functions designed for maximum sesnation lie. I enjoy feeling a large black cock unload into my belly and if it is anal then it is fun too but i dont pamper to the myth that women are totally into anal sex because it is simply not true. i have met hundreds of women who enjoy black men and other men and not one has said wow anal sex is best give me anal sex anytime they all say, like me, it is fun, sexy but t,ghe best is having a cock where it is designed to go in their pussy.

Can we now move on from this thank you.