My first black lover.

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Hi Funwife,
Yes...got the pic, was thinking bout you about to be blacked by Aki. Thanks! Hows about some more stories
Love Bossom

yes funwife, we want more!

txsweetpea

Hi funwife,
Its interesting hearing your story.Im 23yrs african international student from Ghana west Africa.Having financial problems so havent started school yet.when I was in Africa ,I worked Maersk Shipping lines and my Boss was a swedish lady of 32yrs.I was ony 19 after high school when I got the job there.We worked closely together because she had just arrived and I was assigned to assist her around the various department as a clerk.She was the hottest blonde I ever saw and even though I had a white gurlfriend in high school,it was like my first time seeing a white woman.She worked as the Sales Director and was the 7th in rank of Maersk Ghana.
To cut a long story short we go closer ,because she though I was helpful,and one weekend I went over to her house for dinner (she married in to 45yr old Oil investor) .After dinner we talked and she asked me if I had gurlfriend ,I told her yes and she was like she must be a lucky gurl.Suprised by her comments i told her husband must be a lucky guy.She said he was jerk who didnt spend 48 hours in one country all year round.She said she was lonely and wish she hadn't married him. At 10pm I decided to leave ,but she insisted I stay since the next day was a sunday and we didnt have to work and help her with some office work.Office work indeed , she seduced me and I loved it :) .It became an affair we both enjoyed.I soon realised the other white friends were making sexual advances.We travelled a lot often to Sweden or Norway where her grandmother lives ,Anna open a new world to me and very soon I had my own furnished apartment ,then the other white women came in.....I became insatiable with 8 matured white women as my mistress .My friends envied me but I was not to be envied cos I was stressed with pleasing all the 8 women.............I miss Ghana but I want to have my Bachelors degree before I go back.I want to work as Sales Director like Anna and have my own shipping company one day....She inspired me to achieve the highest in education ,cos she said she saw a successful man in my eyes......................Funwife story bring back memories,maybe one day i will write my own story here

Attachments

• my_sweetie.jpg
    my_sweetie.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 544
hi there! your story has so many possibilities!!!! please share more details of your frustration at pleasing 8 women. like funwife, we await more of your story!!!

:shock: txsweetpea
wishing i was one of those 8 women

Congratulations funwife, your style made me immerse in your world. Memories came from long buried experiences of BLACK sex and my own summision to BLACK LORDS. Being also wife of expat, currently in Mexico city, I miss so much BLACK and hope hubby will be relocated to Africa. Pleaseeee give us more of your experiences. Best Kisses

You story is very sincere and very well written.
Very interesting.

Thank you.
Jim.

Thank you guys and gals i am glad you enjoy my experiences and that it brings back memories i will try to get some time to put down some more of the fun i had with guys.

thanks funwife

Just want to say how much I enjoyed your stories - the power of words! I got so wet and came when Aki first fucked you, and to the Gideonstory. You write so well about sex including the feelings a woman has in her body before during and after, which is usually missing from'erotic stories'. I think it is one major difference between men and women to need context and feeling not just obscene words and/or photos for fantasy. being fucked/used. I even found myself sucking on my own fingers having mouth orgasms - a real first!

About anal sex, I haven't had so much as you or discussed and compared but I do think it is as variable as anything else. I always fantasised about it from a young age but was ashamed to mention my longing until introduced to it by an Egyptian lover 20 years ago who practiced it with his Egyptian girlfriend as a contraeceptive and to keep her 'pure' for marriage which seemed weird to me. Still i loved it and never have had enough, but then a huge cock like Aki's might cure me!

please continue with your stories!!!

any other encounters with Karim?

:p FUNWIFE I ENJOYED YOUR STORY VERY MUCH, LIKE TO HER MORE, PLEASE SEND ME A PIC OF YOU OR POST ONE PLEASE, KEEP SENDING MORE STORIES. THANKS

pic?

i cant seem to see your pic?

Me at the time I was in West Africa

lukng4action This is what those West Africans were enjoying.

Attachments

• me Nigeria.1989.jpg
    me Nigeria.1989.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 991
Me 1989 again

Me talking to my ex Bob from Hotel whilst away with karim.

Sorry picture didnt load.

Pic didnt load

Attachments

• Me on phone Hotel Nigeria 1989.crp.jpg
    Me on phone Hotel Nigeria 1989.crp.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 845
First time i see you, younger in pics, funwife. You looked so sexy, no surprise you are so hot now...

Funwhife......Ive really enjoyed your ongoing story's; it's obviously the truth from the way you write and reveal your inner-feelings, keep up with more stories.

Sexiest stories I ever read

Bump.....these stories are so hot and deserve to be read by people who might not yet have seen them. Funwife04 (Julie) is incredibly sexy and I hope she will write some more of her adventures...........

funwife04 said:
Pic didnt load

photo very nice -----------hot-------------my wife has a black lover for the past 7yrs -we are thinking of having him breed her ----------A---V---

Really enjoyed your story!