• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my friend fucking my mother

• Thread startersidovochka
  • Start date
i just punched any numbers to sign up

sidovochka said:
i like it a lot
it just started
he will make a ***** out of her
That is why you need to take over.

Let us know if you fuck your mum

toronto

Sid,

your mother is a woman too. She is single and attracted to your young friend. He knows what this woman wants and how to fuck her.

take a deep breath!

and stop peeping !

I know him he is a predator
he is grooming mom to be his *****

Reactions: baddy145
she stood up right in front of camera once he sprayed her snapped her

no i have small ip camera in the room

Small ip cams don't take such pictures.

This is a fantasy, not a true story.

Reactions: 0o812
really?
try wyze

sidovochka said:
Mom is single, he have unprotected sex with her

snapshot257.png
:)

Reactions: Nickmarks
sidovochka said:
they don't know I'm watching them
how did this happen? how did it start, how di you mbecone aware & how do you get to watch without them knowing? how do you know in advance that they are meeting?

I don't know when and how it started,
I was returning home for my keys after i left to spend the weekend with some friends,
I realized I forgot my keys back at home an hour and a half into my drive,
My friend had been invited along on the trip, but had declined because of ‘work’.
I came in and caught the two in the middle of the living room going at it
I didn’t even know what to do. I walked into the cabinet and grabbed the key, and left.
I have setup ip cameras and can watch them from anywhere

You shouldn't let your mother be treated like that. You should run him off and replace him. You can still be an aggressive man to give you mother the dominance she clearly needs while being respectful.

Looks like she is having fun.

Reactions: Rayagr
Jozyxt said:
You shouldn't let your mother be treated like that. You should run him off and replace him. You can still be an aggressive man to give you mother the dominance she clearly needs while being respectful.
what can I do?

sidovochka said:
what can I do?
Nothing. Your mother is an adult woman. If she wants to fuck your friend and is doing so (as she does and is), then: so be it.

If you try to "run off" your friend, you might be the one who is "run off" if your mother decides you will have to find another place to live.

Custer Laststand said:
Nothing. Your mother is an adult woman. If she wants to fuck your friend and is doing so (as she does and is), then: so be it.

If you try to "run off" your friend, you might be the one who is "run off" if your mother decides you will have to find another place to live.
I agree with you, it just that he is in to something not good for her my opinion.

sidovochka said:
I agree with you, it's just that he is into something not good for her, in my opinion.
In what sense is being sexually satisfied by a young man not good for your mother...?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread