• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my friend fucking my mother

• Thread startersidovochka
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
In what sense is being sexually satisfied by a young man not good for your mother...?
i don't want to discuss it here

Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
Zerbad said:
Small ip cams don't take such pictures.

This is a fantasy, not a true story.
Damn,duped.

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Island BuLL, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Story sounds BS, I think she is your wife not your mom

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Reactions: toolman2c
redheads said:
Story sounds BS, I think she is your wife not your mom
Quite possibly it is all made up.

I get so hard imagining in some way my sons' friends coming around and snooping in our bedroom. first checking out their friend's mom's panty drawer looking at her thongs, and crotchless pantyhose she has. Then checking out her lacy nighties in the closet. THEN! OMG! they would find the mother load, lol. They would find a shoe box, no lie, filled with slutty naked pictures of his mom in her late 50's early 60's. Then laugh at some of me and my little hard skinny 4" hard on. I also have a few cuckold stories in there that I printed out that I get off reading. So, it would be so embarrassing for me, and my son, that his friends know I think of other men fucking his mother. I even have edited some stories changing the guy's names to my sons' friend's names. So, they WOULD KNOW! I think of them if they found that box.

They'd be thinking WTF! WOW! so-n-so's dad thinks of us fucking his old mom. The embarrassing secret would be out, OMG! I would be outed as a old cuckold wannabe little dick dad. I'd be seeing my sons' friends, and they'd be giving me these strange, weird looks. I imagine them talking about my wife, their friend's old mom, and what her hairy old mom cunt would be like to fuck. These late 20 yo's talking so nasty about my wife and laughing at me thinking of licking up they're cum from her.

The shoe box stuff is ALL TRUE! it does exist, with those naked old mom pictures and cuckold stories.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Island BuLL, toolman2c, baddy145 and 2 others
It is SO TRUE! about the shoe box filled with naked pictures of the wife, those 5 or 6 cuckold stories where I use these 3 sons friends names, and a couple of me with my tiny hard 4" daddy dick. Those stories say right in them, I typed "my sons friends cuckolded me", and I have their names right in the story. It would be so embarrassing beyond words if those sons' friends ever found that box of my secret old dad fantasies. But the thought of them ever knowing, and seeing their friend's mom naked body, her big hanging mom tits, and her hairy mom cunt, makes this pathetic perverted dad so excited. Also, in those stories I edited I talk about being ****** to suck their cocks, and be a clean-up cuckold licking they're cum from their friend's mom. I can just imagine how hard and excited they'd get going through that box.

Reactions: baddy145
mom

hs.jpg Snapshot_56.jpg Snapshot_91.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YumGrool, moltenneeds, baddy145 and 2 others
sidovochka said:
It looks like she is till getting what she needs to be the slut that she is. I still think you should personally be helping her become more of a slut. I can;='t see how any young man wouldn't want to have sex with a woman like that. mom or not. But that's your call.

Reactions: toolman2c and cuckohorns
fk2546 said:
You've never thought of fucking your Mom until now? After the next time they fuck, find the panties your Mom was wearing and see how wet she got anticipating getting fucked by her stud. Sniff them and smell her arousal, then jerk off on them and put them back. Next time you watch them fuck be sure to get a pair of Mom's panties out of the dirty clothes basket and use them to jerk off and cum in them. If your Mom keeps finding her panties with cum on them, she will figure out it is probably you and ask about it. Best case maybe she gives you some pussy or maybe she will start leaving her dirty panties in your room to jerk off with.
OH YES! I love this idea, I can just imagine my son's friend cuckolding me, and fucking his friend's mom like a dirty old ***** mom. I'D BE! the dad finding my wife's wet cum slimy panties and shoving them in my face. OH YES! and thinking of that son's friend making me lick up his young slimy cum from my wife.

Reactions: baddy145 and Jeffuk
cuck72 said:
OH YES! I love this idea, I can just imagine my son's friend cuckolding me, and fucking his friend's mom like a dirty old ***** mom. I'D BE! the dad finding my wife's wet cum slimy panties and shoving them in my face. OH YES! and thinking of that son's friend making me lick up his young slimy cum from my wife.
this might get out of your control you might have a line up of guys screwing your females

sidovochka said:
this might get out of your control you might have a line up of guys screwing your females
That's why it will always be a hot clean up cuckold old daddy fantasy. I jack off A LOT! thinking of these 3 sons friends fucking his mother's hairy old pussy and having me suck them and lick her clean. I love the fantasy of some of my sons' friends coming around and my wife / their friends' mom being a total old cum dump for them.

Reactions: Dexbad, baddy145, Jeffuk and 2 others
cuck72 said:
That's why it will always be a hot clean up cuckold old daddy fantasy. I jack off A LOT! thinking of these 3 sons friends fucking his mother's hairy old pussy and having me suck them and lick her clean. I love the fantasy of some of my sons' friends coming around and my wife / their friends' mom being a total old cum dump for them.
lucky you that you know that

• Love
Reactions: Island BuLL
a hot milfs dream...lol

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83

Users who are viewing this thread