• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My friend's girlfriend

frogskin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
A friend of mine decided to share his girlfriend's nude pictures after I traded him my wife's pictures :)

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• sophia.jpg
    sophia.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,370
  • sophia2.jpg
    sophia2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,027
  • sophia3.jpg
    sophia3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 913
  • sophia4.jpg
    sophia4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,272
  • sophia5.jpg
    sophia5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,785
Thanks for the pictures. This guy's GF is the bomb. Those lips are ripe and ready to suck a big ole cock. I would love to watch her get filled by a huge bull cock.

Very sexy. Beautiful mouth, and nice firm boobs (and nipples). When you traded did he know you were going to share with the rest of us?

I had to go back and check Frogskin, but yes your wife is sexier. [I was also pleased to find I'd faked myself onto her, which was nice to find again :D ]

On the other point, you might need to redefine your definition of 'friend' if he ever wanders onto this site :(

No grey, I don't think he would ever find this website since he's not into cuckold. The thought of wanting to see my wife's naked pics made him traded his gf's photos :)

well actually, a lot of my friends have seen my wife's naked pix and all of them commented how lucky i am :) if only she would be the perfect hotwife i would have wished for... nonetheless, still grateful though...

Your friends wife is pretty damn hot herself...Have you tasted that yet?

Not yet, but I don't think my friend is open to that idea...he's like unsure whether to share the pix with me but the thought of seing my wife naked is unbearable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back