• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF Amanda

• Thread starterweak_white_24
  • Start date

weak_white_24

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2010
Hi everyone. Wanted to keep you updated on some new developments. My GF of 5 years has never expressed a desire to be with any black men. I haven't really brought it up but I feel like now there is an opening. Recently we had a new neighbor in our complex. He is about our age (mid-20's) and is seriously a good looking guy. At least 6'2 and very athletic looking. Dark black skin as well. Anyway at our complex we have a pool. It seems that when we are down there, Jerome (our neighbor) has been down there as well. Myself, I am about 5'10, a little bit overweight, but really just in the stomach area. I don't really work out. So when we are at the pool, Jerome always comes over and talks to us. I have never seen Amanda act the way she does around him. She is very flirty, and on a few occasions I have caught her eyes wandering. I can't blame her really, because Jerome is very fit. I am not objecting to her flirting and secretly I love it. Recently when we have sex, she has been more aggresive. I don't always make her cum, so often I will go down on her afterwards (I don't cum in her pussy). I think she has been more aggresive because often times we can hear Jerome when he has sex. The moans and screams these women make are incredible. More times then not when we have seen the girl he is with, it is a hot whitegirl. Last night, we were starting up by fooling around in bed, and we could hear Jerome and another girl. Amanda was just stroking me and we could hear this girl yell out that he was the biggest and best. Amanda joked that he must love hearing whitegirls say that. I said that he probably does, considering he is always with a different one every week it seems. She said, yeah, he certainly has a thing for them. I said, or they have a thing for him. She just laughed but then I put my hands down her pants and felt that she was soaking wet. She didn't say much more but asked me to go down on her. I was eating her out while hearing the sounds of Jerome and his newest girl. I will keep you updated with any new information. I really think something could come of this. Just have to play it slow and cool.

Pics below are of Amanda. She let me take these a few months back when I was going to be away for a weekend due to work.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and purplejoys
Dear Diary, Jack pot. Keep eating that pussy while she listens, to his prowess. When she all wet, from hearing his sessions. During the synchronized love making. Stimulate her mind with questions, you think he has a huge cock, you think you could handle a large cock like that, want to find out, your flirting with him kinda is a turn on, Id love to see him pound the shit out of you.
Your gf is hot, he wouldn't think twice about hitting it when your not home.

Not much to report this weekend. Weather wasn't great so no outdoor activity. Did find out that Jerome works at planet fitness. We have a membership to golds but talked to Amanda about switching because the PF is cheaper and closer. If we do change I'll try and find out when Jerome is working and try and schedule some of our visits when he is there.

Spoke to Amanda today while at work. She wants to switch gyms because she thinks Jerome might be able to get us a deal. Plus it already is cheaper and closer. I think my next plan of action is to encourage her and I to get some new clothes for the gym. If she agrees (and knowing her I'm sure she will since it's shopping lol) l'll be interested to see what kind of clothes she picks out. If it's something that is more revealing then her typical gym attire then I will be very happy and keep moving this along. Not sure where she stands on the whole deal but I certainly don't want to push it. I think I have a good thing going and want to certainly play it safe.

Definitely sounds like she may be interested... Keep us update...your GF looks like she would enjoy his BBC stuffed into her...making her scream out!

Had sex last night. She was really into it. Could here Jerome and his girl that he has seen for the past few days again. Was really hot because I came within the first 10 mins. Meanwhile Jerome and his girl started before us and lasted at least 40 mins after I came. I'm sure Amanda picked up on that. Cancelled our membership to Golds and are planning on signing up to PF this week. Talked to Amanda about new gym attire and she said she would like to pick up a few things. Going to be interesting to see what she picks out. Hope it's something that shows off her tits.

Went out last night and had dinner. Afterwards we went shopping for some new gym clothes. I got a pack of t-shirts and shorts. She got two new sports bra's (as u can see from the pics 38 DD), two tank tops, two shorts and two spandex pants. I joked with her that she needs to be careful in those clothes around Jerome. She laughed and said, I'm sure he'll be too busy attending to some blondes. I said I'm not so sure. Seemed like he was fixed on you at the pool last time. She looked at me in a playful way and said if I saw him checking her out, why didn't I say anything to stop him. I replied back what could I do to stop him. He's bigger and stronger then me. She said then I should hit the gym then. She joked that it wouldn't hurt our sex life because, and I quote "guys with bodies like Jerome are my favorite."

Kind of surprised at the lack of replies on this thread. I mean over 250 views and only two people gave their thoughts. I guess people on here enjoy the fake stories and situations.

I'm also interested in what's going to happen next.
Hope you beloved one won't leave you for another guy.
That happened to me with my ex-gf.
She left me after an affair.

Hot ho

Your wife is a hot ho. I wanna see images of her and Jerone getting it on.

Thanks for updating, hot thread. I think shes thought about it. Her comment about his body is pretty telling. You know, at the gym you wont be around, hell start running game. even quicker if shes dressed all sexy. Imagine sending her over to his place for something meaningless one eve. Then lying alone in your bed stroking cock. As you listen to her make sounds you have heard. Through the wall as he pounds the shit out her for an hour. I think shes down.
Post up some pics of her in those sexy work out clothes . Your girl is hot.

Definitely a hot update! Keep 'em cumming!

very much enjoying this thread. Please continue.

Invite him over for beer. Let him know she is turned by him and you might not mind him
finding out what she do ;)

This is a great thread.... Keep it up. I hope he pucks her up at the gym...keep at it

I think we all know what's going to happen.

Last night we were at the gym. It was actually the first time he was there when we were. She was in spandex pants and a short tube top and sports bra that really showed off her tits. As a result she didn't do any running. He came over in an underarmour compression shirt and workout pants. We talked for awhile and he offered to help her work on her back as that is what she was focusing on. I went to the treadmill. As I was running I would keep my eyes on them. They were laughing and he had her hands on her back and sides, also right above her ass. After her workout I saw her watching him do bench presses. She was really starring at his muscles flexing and working. She didn't say much on the way home.

Wow shes comfortable with him touching. She didn't say much, because she was processing the thoughts of him pounding the shit out of her. I think your close to being able to tell her. Dont dilly dally, she may just go next door a break off somthin, thats a whole different ball game.

Have you a pic of her in her gym kit. Be nice to see what she is wearing when she's flirting with him.

deep down she already wants him to fill her pussy, and I bet she will allow him to bareback her and cum deep in her too

Users who are viewing this thread