• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF Amanda

• Thread starterweak_white_24
  • Start date
Sorry curious cple that you feel like treating my like shit. I also feel that way about your post, which we have not seen any updates on. I feel like you have basically admitted you are all about fantasy of what you want. Great cuck fantasy but no real proof. So I feel you are here to just bitch about others, not to provide advice, suggestions or stories of your own. Why?

Who cares..? Fantasy or for real...it is still entertaining. No one cares if you are not real. It is still great material.

Reactions: Gerwin
Thats my point kathy. I haven't claimed to have done anything. I freely admit that I'm at the fantasy stage (had some fun on a cam though on a swinging website). My gf does know though, it is her in those pics and she knows I have posted them. She reads the posts and the replies. The pics are verifiable and there is one in the real wives forum.

There havent been any updates because not much more has happened. I feel the next update needs a bit more than just more fantasy.

I agree nychubby. Great story. But pretending it is real is insulting to our intelligence and debases the credibility of the site and of those posts that are real.

nyc is right and you need to get out of your parent's basement, live life, and leave other people the hell alone. Nobody elected you the "fake police" and your efforts are not wanted.

If we are so intelligent that we should be insulted by the "fake" stories, shouldn't we also be able to tell they are fake? If we can tell they are fake and continue to read them anyway, isn't that our choice?

Your form of censorship is just as bad as Obama's retaliation for things he does not agree with.

Yes it is your choice. So exercise that choice. Read and enjoy. But dont I have the choice to post my comments? If you dont like them then fine.

Ok, not everyone's intelligence will be insulted by these posts. Just most peoples!

Your comparing me with a drink driver? Killing someone is comparable in your mind to spoiling your wanking?

He spoils it for those of us who are telling the truth and want to live in the real world.

I wonder if kathy and weak white are the same person after all. Its def possible.Same style. Pretty much the same fantasy just from a different perspective. I wonder if he has an alter ego where he posts as the bull?

As i said, if you want to post stories fine, post it in the stories forum and dont pretend its real.

You think pointing out that someone is a fake and a liar is stupid and annoying? Interesting. Why cant you just accept this story belongs in the erm stories forum?

There was a fascinating prog on BBc radio 4 the other day

BBC iPlayer - Desperately Seeking Sympathy

It was about a condition called Munchausen by internet whereby people fake illness etc on internet forums to gain attention. If you listen to the prog or read about it (see link below)

Münchausen by Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

then you will see many similarities to behaviour by Kathy4bbc, weak white and other fakers. Particularly the way events take a step up whenever interest wanes a little.

Sometimes things take time.

Mark said:
Such a shame we haven't heard any more.

My wife and I did the fantasy thing for quite a while before taking the plunge.
Besides, from what I read so far, it sounds like Amanda likes the fantasy but loves her boy friend and doesn't want to cross from fantasy to reality.

Wow you guys sure know how to kill a thread.
Who cares if it's fake or real don't be asses and hijack someone's else's thread.
If you want to argue go start a thread and argue. People come here to read a story real or fake it a story to them on how things might be.

Personally I think it's a great story the time it has taken for thing to progress makes me believe it's real. Jobs and real life needs love, and occasional kink to liven up a relationship.
Please continue.

You have asked for advise. Keep being honest. Tell her as long as you two dont keep secrets, and are honest you can only get closer. Don't make life just about the sex it's about life. Go live it together. When and if things progress she will want and need to remember why she's with you and not them.
Hank

This is what you need to do with your girlfriend. From what you've been posting, she'd be really into it: http://********.com/movies/1989878/sexy_wife_doing_huge_black_dildo_and_her_hubby.html

Users who are viewing this thread