My GF Amanda

• Thread starterweak_white_24
  • Start date
Why don't you just say, hey do me a favor and fuck Jerome. That way, ! can whack off like the pervert I am who'd rather not enjoy you as much as I have been and instead know that he is doing what I should be doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't say it 'cause its rude. And do you know how his GF reacts? I'm honest, just be patient. Tell her that you really love her, if you do, thats the most important thing in a relationship. I'm looking for a strict cuckoldress, but there was none. So I still have sex with my GF, even if she has sex with other men. Don't tell her to fuck Jerome, you don't know what happens afterwards. Be careful, it's her decision, but an update would be great.

Reactions: toolman2c
How about an update?

Wonder how sick she she is?

Maybe Jerome was a serial killer?

• Haha
Reactions: AstaSilva
More likely his wife found out what he was up to and tore a strip off him.

I agree with curious_cple ....... Just imagine how far she kicked his balls when she found out what he was writing about her . LOL

maybe he just got tired of all the bs with people screaming "FAKE!" if he misspells a word?

No kidding. I like to think, he's been in a orgasm induced stoup-er. From watching all that cock Jerome has been throwing in her.

Such a shame we haven't heard any more.

Have any of you been reading 'kathyforbbc' posts. The two threads are similar in several ways and one of them is only really active at once. It wouldn't surprise me if they were the same person peddling basically the same fantasy but from a different perspective.

E

curious_cple said:
Have any of you been reading 'kathyforbbc' posts. The two threads are similar in several ways and one of them is only really active at once. It wouldn't surprise me if they were the same person peddling basically the same fantasy but from a different perspective.

Ever notice curious cple only comes here to bitch and complain.:blahblah: No wonder so many people stop coming to this site after a while.

If you want to write a story then fine. Do so and put it in the stories section. I've read many fine stories in there. If these were true you'd post a proper picture and that would be it.

Thought about it at first, then decided I would be putting a picture like you want, just to please someone who does nothing but bitch and complain about others.

Hilarious. I thought you'd want nothing more than to prove me wrong. You've certainly got angry about it.

Why, to give in to such a tine prick in so many ways? Don't have a thing to prove to such a complete schmuck

Hey everybody calm down. There is no reason to hate each other :-/
If you want to argue you can do that via PM. Thanks :D

Not here to hate anyone, not here to attack anyone, but when I am called a liar etc on and on and on by the same person, it gets old for me too. And, I am not the only one he does this to.

I still wait for an update in this great thread :-(

You've as good as admitted your post is just fantasy Kathyforbbc. Your attitude and your failure to provide proof of any kind tells its own story.

If you kept it as fantasy it would be great. You'd write a great story. But don't try and pass it off as real.