• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl might get fucked soon

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

What to tell her?

• This goes to far. The open relationship ends now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
She currently works far away. We can only see during vacations. I visited her two month ago and will see her again in three months. During the time of our far distance relationship I suggested an open relationship. First it worked well for me, I fucked two girls while she did nothing. Finally she also had an ONS, since then she is crazy for more. When I visited her she told me she is chatting with a guy who is looking for sex and might visit her town soon. I thought yes, she is just chatting, but now she told me that he already booked a flight and will come in less than two weeks. She told him that he cannot stay in her apartment since she is sharing with colleagues.... he will stay one week in town and already told her that he books a hotel room for two.
So I asked her what she intends to do and she answered she will pick him up from the airport and show him around in town. If she finds him attractive she might move in with him.....
I must admit I am suprized. Did not expect this from her.

C786F9B6-B629-4133-8F4C-772ABFDC0538 - Kopie.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WannaBeABull, carbex, DaveJ and 10 others
The guy will arrive this saturday. She will pick him up from the airport in the morning and bring him to the hotel. She will bring an overnight bag with her and in case she likes him just stay there for the next week....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Davey cuck, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 2 others
wsh said:
The guy will arrive this saturday. She will pick him up from the airport in the morning and bring him to the hotel. She will bring an overnight back with her and in case she likes him just stay there for the next week....
Good! Hopefully she gets fucked hard. Keep us updated.

Reactions: Carter, Davey cuck, toolman2c and 1 other person
Fuuuck that's so hot man

Reactions: toolman2c and sharklasers
Hope you both enjoy. Actually, I hope all three of you have fun! Does he know about you? I don't do cheating GF/wives but there's nothing more fun than enjoying someone else's when their partner is supportive. I guess it's up to her how much she shares with you given you are in an OS. Sounds like you are going to have a tired and sore long distance GF next week.

Reactions: toolman2c
After the open relationship was my idea I cannot chicken out. And she did not ask me, she jsut told me that this guy will visit her. Though I have a strange feeling in my guts, I cannot say no now and will just let he go thrugh with it. i would feel nervous to not hear from her while she spends a whole week vacations with another guy. She knows that but she also did nto want to tell the guy that she is in a serious relationship. So she does not want to videocall with me when he is there. But she promised to send me at least a short Email or textmessage every day for the whole week. I will post it here.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman2c and MsPAWGandhubby
You will feel sick in the stomach. She is going to be fucked like a bunny for a week by this guy. She might also not share the details, open relationships aren't for everyone. Do you hope she has an ordinary time or hope she has great sex and enjoys every second of him (whether she tells you or not?)

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, Davey cuck, MsPAWGandhubby and 1 other person
If she has no sex with him I will be relieved. If she has sex with him I will not disturb her, suffer in silence, be happy for her to have fun and hope that soon i also profit again from the open relationship... So it's done, I can't change anything anymore, it would not make things better. So from now on I will be only be a passive observer, not judging or telling her what to do. Just reading her daily messages and posting them here to let everybody be part in it who is interested.

• Love
Reactions: antoniodicro, Custer Laststand and toolman2c
So many guys on here would love to be in your shoes!

Reactions: Matureplay, Aussiewimpp, Davey cuck and 2 others
wsh said:
The guy will arrive this saturday. She will pick him up from the airport in the morning and bring him to the hotel. She will bring an overnight back with her and in case she likes him just stay there for the next week....
;)

FRIDAY
I just had the last skype call with her before her visitor arrives tomorrow morning. She is horny, misses me and sent me the attached photos. But she says she has no plan and is totally undecided whether she will be intimate with him or not. She just wants to "go with the flow". The only plan is she picks him up from the airport he rents a car there and then she will show him the way to his hotel and they want to plan what he wants her to show him for sightseeing. But since he will have flown during the night and arrives early in the monring he might be tired and might first want to sleep a bit and then take a shower befor going somewhere. From his hotel it is far to her place, she anyway said she will bring an overnight bag since he offered her to stay in the hotel (she is just for work there for some while so she is sharing an appartment and cannot bring a guest). So she might stay at his hotel and wait until he has rested.... meaning it already starts with a dangerous situation. One other thing is that she is expecting her period. So it could be that most part of the week she cannot have sex. She said that she actually does not want to get fucked only one time. So she will probably decide either to not have sex at all or to get as much as possible before her periode starts.... Normally she is passive and reacts on the man and then decides a bit later what she wants. But under this circumstances chances are the decision falls immediatly tomorrow moring....

Skype-20211210-173932.jpeg Skype-20211210-174020.jpeg Skype-20211210-174044.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mostra, Rayagr, antoniodicro and 2 others
Sounds like she ready to experience a new cock.

Reactions: Davey cuck
I really don't know, difficult to tell. I think what she says is true, it is unlikely she will let him fuck her only one time. She had ONS but always says afterwards that it was the situation but actually she did not want it and feels a bit ashamed.... so I belive her when she says she will either wants to get fucked as much as possible during that vacation or not at all.
Actually now would be time for bets ; )

Reactions: Zerbad
Inspiring experience

If he's any good, it will be as much as possible.

SATURDAY

5:00
Waiting for Tom, his plane has landed, he might be here any moment.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
9:10
We went from the airport straight to the beach, then to the hotel. We just arrived.

0B10212D-8D0A-4B05-A4CB-09F240E4F3FF.jpg 8A78244E-31B6-4936-8DC6-D8C43035C949.jpg

Reactions: Zerbad and Custer Laststand
I love sending husbands just a photo of a king size bed before their wives turn off their phone. Just roll with emotions my friend. Sharing is caring

Reactions: Matureplay, MsPAWGandhubby, Zerbad and 1 other person
You're gonna have a memorable week-end !

I find it too awkward for the wife if hubby is there the first time. Second, third, fourth…can get as close as he wants! Lol

• Wow
Reactions: Matureplay and MsPAWGandhubby

Users who are viewing this thread