• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl might get fucked soon

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

What to tell her?

• This goes to far. The open relationship ends now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wsh said:
Yes, she is Asian. But as describt she did the FFM only for me and so that I allow MMF and extend the open relationship. She is not interested in women. The FFM also was not a real FFM. It was her watching me fucking the other lady. But we both like being watched and watching others and this is what we want to do together in a swinger club when she returns in march.
Not technically a FFM but great all the same. My wife is a petite Asian and the idea of watching her with another M or F is exciting.

Reactions: Rayagr
Karenmp said:
She will definitely be giving him blow jobs and hand jobs if not anal. If she says she isn't and you believe her then more fool you
She does not like analsex. Never let me do it. But I also did not try hard since I also don't like it.
So far she did not give him a blow job. But now, after she allowed him to fuck her vagina.... I am sure she will give him a blow job, especially since they cannot have sex the next three days. If she gives him head she will tell me and I will post it.

• Love
Reactions: Asianhotwife and wandererMale
We will be awaiting

Done, I have deleted.

But really you guys are enjoying the real freedom

TUESDAY - Morning

She:
"We had sex this morning
Was nice
He has a thick cock"

I:
"How did you do it? What means thick? Thicker than mine?"

She:
"Not much blood now
we did it with a towel on the bed, when there was no blood he turned me around and did me doggy
he cummed inside the condom in doggy position
I haven't have his cock im my mouth but yeah thicker than urs"

I:
"Did he fuck you gentle or hard, short or long?"
She:
"middle and long"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayagr
wsh said:
TUESDAY

She:
"We had sex this morning
Was nice
He has a thick cock"

I:
"How did you do it? What means thick? Thicker than mine?"

She:
"Not much blood now
we did it with a towel on the bed, when there was no blood he turned me around and did me doggy
he cummed inside the condom in doggy position
I haven't have his cock im my mouth but yeah thicker than urs"

I:
"Did he fuck you gentle or hard, short or long?"
She:
"middle and long"
It is nice to see that she is enjoying her time with him. How are you feeling hearing the details now? You should encourage her to have the best time possible.

Reactions: msbevw
Last edited:
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Blackforwhitepussy, eriknb and 1 other person
WEDNESDAY
6:20
We just had a long sex before breakfast.

View attachment original-F1F7E1FC-EB8A-48F6-9962-58D4AD405169.mp4

Yesterday at the beach we tried to make sex in the sea.
We didn't have condom in the water.
But we only tried for seconds cause there were people and we didn't want to get caught.
We didn't continue.
We always wear condom except in the water at the beach.
Did u see how thick his cock is in my pussy?

Reactions: HausCuck, petiteasianwife and Rayagr
wsh said:
WEDNESDAY
6:20
We just had a long sex before breakfast.

View attachment original-F1F7E1FC-EB8A-48F6-9962-58D4AD405169.mp4

Yesterday at the beach we tried to make sex in the sea.
We didn't have condom in the water.
But we only tried for seconds cause there were people and we didn't want to get caught.
We didn't continue.
We always wear condom except in the water at the beach.
Did u see how thick his cock is in my pussy?
Amazing wife man would have loved to seen her expressions

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
badman said:
It is nice to see that she is enjoying her time with him. How are you feeling hearing the details now? You should encourage her to have the best time possible.
I neither encourage nor stop her (too late). I basically say nothing, be grateful for that she is not hiding anything and just write it down to process it later. I don't comment much, since I don't know what exactly to feel and to say. I need some time to digest this.

If anything, be grateful. Thank her.

wsh said:
FRIDAY
I just had the last skype call with her before her visitor arrives tomorrow morning. She is horny, misses me and sent me the attached photos. But she says she has no plan and is totally undecided whether she will be intimate with him or not. She just wants to "go with the flow". The only plan is she picks him up from the airport he rents a car there and then she will show him the way to his hotel and they want to plan what he wants her to show him for sightseeing. But since he will have flown during the night and arrives early in the monring he might be tired and might first want to sleep a bit and then take a shower befor going somewhere. From his hotel it is far to her place, she anyway said she will bring an overnight bag since he offered her to stay in the hotel (she is just for work there for some while so she is sharing an appartment and cannot bring a guest). So she might stay at his hotel and wait until he has rested.... meaning it already starts with a dangerous situation. One other thing is that she is expecting her period. So it could be that most part of the week she cannot have sex. She said that she actually does not want to get fucked only one time. So she will probably decide either to not have sex at all or to get as much as possible before her periode starts.... Normally she is passive and reacts on the man and then decides a bit later what she wants. But under this circumstances chances are the decision falls immediatly tomorrow moring....

Skype-20211210-173932.jpeg Skype-20211210-174020.jpeg Skype-20211210-174044.jpeg
He’s definitely going to fuck your wife, with her wedding ring on you let it happen

Reactions: QuestForGold
wsh said:
I neither encourage nor stop her (too late). I basically say nothing, be grateful for that she is not hiding anything and just write it down to process it later. I don't comment much, since I don't know what exactly to feel and to say. I need some time to digest this.
She is doing as you wanted her to do. Did she send you another update since the last one you posted?

Reactions: Islandtimes
msbevw said:
It looks like someone(s) has been on the bed already. I think they have been messing around some already.
There have definitely been at it. Just imagine his big cock stretching your wife's tight pussy

reflect_829b2819-3fa1-4cd6-995b-90ec5ffe9686.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
THURSDAY
20:00hr
"Baby, he wanted to fuck again, but my pussy is still sore. So instead I sucked his cock for a while. It was the first time I had his cock in my mouth, it's head is so big it completly fills out my mouth. Don't worry, I also don't allow his sperm in my mouth, I finished him off with my hand." If my pussy recovers I allow him inside me again tomorrow evening."

Last edited:
Reactions: HausCuck, lnohhnvm and msbevw
Hmm God I wish I was there to see if this guy fucks her the whole week!

• Love
Reactions: wandererMale
DaveJ said:
Hmm God I wish I was there to see if this guy fucks her the whole week!
He is already doing her almost every day. She moved into his hotel.

Reactions: HausCuck and wandererMale
wsh said:
He is already doing her almost every day. She moved into his hotel.
Have you got anything new to report from her since she is staying with this guy now?

Reactions: trefity
SATURDAY
She sent me a vidoe straight after sex, it just happened. My god, if I count right, this was the seventh or eitth time since he arrived last saturday! He will fly back home tomorrow.... then she will finally have time for me again to explain me everything in a videocall.... seems she cuckoded me and got fucked through the whole week. Also this video matches witch her describtion. He does not fuck her hard or fast but has for her small Asian pussy a thick cock and works almost every day, sometimes two or three times and each time quite long....

I feel so humilitated... she kind of is the free ***** for guys visiting her city. Thats exaclty what she did. She had holidays the same week he came for his vacations. She never saw him again, just got to know him online. She moved in with him into a hotel, played the tourist guide for him, full program whole week and spread her legs for him whenever he needed it and provided her pussy. All for free! And then she sends me videos so she thinks as long as she does not hide anything she plays accroding to the rules of the open relationship (I am such a donkey) and thinks she can do whatever she wants without feeling guilty. She even told me his cock is thicker than mine and she seems to like it.... but my own fault, I was thinkinig whether not to aks for details or to ask for it.... decided for the later .... now I got it.

Attachments

• Doggy Style Tom.mp4
    10.8 MB
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: monkeybrnz, WhiteOnInRice, Zerbad and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread