• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl might get fucked soon

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

What to tell her?

• This goes to far. The open relationship ends now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just hope she will share as many details as possible so you don't freak out completely.
I don't remember if you were explicit about details though... gotta reread the thread.

The question is not whether she will let him fuck her but if she will tell you she has

Reactions: Malkainsolo
Karenmp said:
The question is not whether she will let him fuck her but if she will tell you she has
No, I am sure she will tell me either way. I got scared sth. happend to her when she did not send a message four ours after she fetched him up from the airport. It was a relieve that she then wrote her (internetfriend) is a nice guy and they arrived at the hote. But now, one hour after, Ihave no idea. Are they chatting, eating, fucking? It drives me crazy, I will better go for a walk now and check my messages in an hour. She could get her period any day, than it is over and lost for the rest of the week the opportunity to fuck her. Also it can happen if he waits one or two days that she then does not want anymore, cause she does not want to do it only for one time and would then prefer "normal vacation" and treat him as friend. He does not know this and I am sure she is to shy to explain to him until she had a first time sex with him. So whether my girl will get nailed for the next days or not at all will most likely be decided today or tomorrow. To be honst, I am not sure what outcome I should hope for.

wsh said:
No, I am sure she will tell me either way. I got scared sth. happend to her when she did not send a message four ours after she fetched him up from the airport. It was a relieve that she then wrote her (internetfriend) is a nice guy and they arrived at the hote. But now, one hour after, Ihave no idea. Are they chatting, eating, fucking? It drives me crazy, I will better go for a walk now and check my messages in an hour. She could get her period any day, than it is over and lost for the rest of the week the opportunity to fuck her. Also it can happen if he waits one or two days that she then does not want anymore, cause she does not want to do it only for one time and would then prefer "normal vacation" and treat him as friend. He does not know this and I am sure she is to shy to explain to him until she had a first time sex with him. So whether my girl will get nailed for the next days or not at all will most likely be decided today or tomorrow. To be honst, I am not sure what outcome I should hope for.
She will have let him fuck her as soon as they got to the hotel. It's just whether she tells you the truth or says he is a nice guy but not her type

This photo from 9:40 1,5 hours ago. No new message. I go for a walk and then check again.

AE836EFD-95CA-48D3-AB4D-6F7F3FD41D2E - Kopie - Kopie.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Don't think"just a one night stand" is true either

I know she does ONS since she did in the past already. But she prefers either not to get fucked at all from him or every day of the week she has with him.

11:37 we went for a walk outside to look around the hotel. he is sleeping now, tired from the travel.

wsh said:
9:10
We went from the airport straight to the beach, then to the hotel. We just arrived.

0B10212D-8D0A-4B05-A4CB-09F240E4F3FF.jpg 8A78244E-31B6-4936-8DC6-D8C43035C949.jpg
It looks like someone(s) has been on the bed already. I think they have been messing around some already.

Reactions: sharklasers
I don't think so. Maby they do it tonight. Maybe not at all. I really couldn't say anymore.

14:45 couldn't wait longer, called her, but she hang up.

i am sure you are going through an emotional roller coaster by now , but the important thing , to understand how she was very respecting of you having fun with 2 girls , because both of you have needs , also make sure once the guy leaves , that you guys talk and communicate about it , dont hide your feelings or let it build up , always be honest and upfront about your feelings , both of you , in order for this work out the right way

and have fun

Mo

Reactions: wsh
sounds like a hot time

I am getting angry, we agreed she sends a short text once in a while, but she does not reply. Now she switched of her phone entirely.

wsh said:
I am getting angry, we agreed she sends a short text once in a while, but she does not reply. Now she switched of her phone entirely.
That's because she is getting fucked. Let her enjoy his cock for a while.

I just withdrew my acceptance her sleeping with him. Not giving any sign over four ours on the first date with a stanger, is against our agreement. Seems like we have sth. serious to talk and for you guys no sex pictures sorry. Thought she and me could handle this like adults, didnt work, in that case the relationship is more impotant than her little adventure. It's a shame open relationship was interesting... but maybe its not meant to be.

naughtynerdfanforlife said:
can call her
She switched her phone off, that's what made me angry.

wsh said:
She switched her phone off, that's what made me angry.
Sounds like she is ready for it but you aren't. You want to control her and she just wants to enjoy the experience. More communication is needed for the relationship to survive this.

Reactions: wsh and MorganUS
msbevw said:
Sounds like she is ready for it but you aren't. You want to control her and she just wants to enjoy the experience. More communication is needed for the relationship to survive this.
i agree with that , you are giving her mixed signals and confusing her and yourself

Reactions: wsh

Users who are viewing this thread