• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl might get fucked soon

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

What to tell her?

• This goes to far. The open relationship ends now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This set up has been going on for so long........fantasy.

And she just send another one.... oh my god they are life just doing it. Looks his cock is not getting hard anymore... he fucked her too often. But she repeated her claim that he is thicker than mine. Could be. She seems to like how she gets it from him: Getting fully filled out with a thick soft dick and getting fucked long and slow twice a day...

Attachments

• soft dick.mp4
    22.7 MB
Reactions: monkeybrnz and eriknb
asian/wife2bowned said:
This set up has been going on for so long........fantasy.
tomorrow it will be over, he flys home then.

SUNDAY
8:30hrs
She just sent this, without any comment. Seems to be the last time he uses her pussy before he gets on his plane.... wants to return home with empty balls.... I would do the same.

Attachments

• last fuck.mp4
    16.1 MB
wsh said:
SUNDAY
She just sent this, without any comment. Seems to be the last time he uses her pussy before he gets on his plane.... wants to return home with empty balls.... I would do the same.
Is he fcking her bareback?

badman said:
She is doing as you wanted her to do. Did she send you another update since the last one you posted?
She will love his hands exploring her body, then feeling his cock in her lips,

wsh said:
SUNDAY
Must have been a beautiful experience for her

gary501 said:
Is he fcking her bareback?
No, only one time she told me they were swimming in the sea and he stuck hic cock inside her. I did not like that, it was against our agreament but she ensured me that he only fucked her very short since they were afraid other people in the water would realize.

Reactions: gary501
To close this thread here: They spent in total 9 holidays with each other and my girlfriend got fucked about 8 times and gave him twice a blow job. I could not find a women for sex while I was aslong during my vacations. She told me she will make it up when she comes home and she even offered me that in case I also want to have sex with another women she would be willing to meet another couple and swop sexpartners.

Reactions: JimboJam, Zerbad, wandererMale and 1 other person
Hope you can share more adventures down the road bud.
wsh said:
To close this thread here: They spent in total 9 holidays with each other and my girlfriend got fucked about 8 times and gave him twice a blow job. I could not find a women for sex while I was aslong during my vacations. She told me she will make it up when she comes home and she even offered me that in case I also want to have sex with another women she would be willing to meet another couple and swop sexpartners

We talked about the week she got fucked. I pointed out that he fucks her quite slow while I am able to fuck her harder.
Her answer: "Oh, you mean you fuck faster and more hectic.... to be honest, I think this is a desperate attempt of yours to make up for you thin dick. He does not need this, I actually loved to be slow fucked and streched out by his thicker cock."

• Love
Reactions: HausCuck, shrimpdikjim, wandererMale and 2 others
would she let someone watch

yes, but she only allows videos when her face is not visible.

im ok with that how do u want do call pm me

Next blow difficutl to digest:
We were at differnt locations and via vidocall I wanked in front of the camera, she liked to watch this. Then I made the fault to talk:
I: "Tell me who has the best cock?!"
She: no answer, just an awkward expression on her face
I: "Say, I have the best dick!"
She: "Mh.... I wouldn't say that."
I: "What? Who has? Tom?"
She: "...for example, sorry ....I love you"

Reactions: shrimpdikjim and Zerbad
You'd better get used to it.
Learn to give her really good pleasure or you'll loose her.

wsh said:
We were at differnt locations and via vidocall I wanked in front of the camera, she liked to watch this. Then I made the fault to talk:

wsh said:
I know how that feels.

This topic is a bit old, it is now 9 months ago that she played 9 days long tourist gude for him and provided her pussy.....
In the meanwhile she has visited me on emore time, now she will come back for a four week home vacation. the first week before my vacation I could only get of the ,monday she arrives. Now she tells me, if we fuck all day long I would anyway not be able to do her the next one or two days.... she would not want to spent the first days alone in the house. so the second day she wants to visit him and stay at his place until the weekend. I asked her why, whether she had feelings for him. She said, no he would just be a friend to her, but he could show her the city he lives in and she is interested in and he would have a bigger dick than I and a better stamina...... I told her I am against it, she said she will do it anyway. I then said that at least she should make videoclips since I want to know whats going on. she said she will.... two weeks more. I will post here.

• Love
Reactions: Cumpleteyourwife and DaveJ