• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girl

• Thread starternhcouple4life
  • Start date
She has an amazing ass. I'd love to slide my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy.

Wow, she is one damn sexy lady from the "Love free or Die" state. I am from MA would love to chat about the possibilities.

macmhor get ahold ofus sometime go to mass alot check our profile for our yahoo name for messenger or privte message us on here and we will et some chat going and yes she very sexy and will do anythign but pain

gorgeous! would love to sink my tongue between those cheeks!

one more trying to get a bunch coming soon so keep looking

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 748
Please post more pics of her bare ass. Very very hot

With every picture that you post, I fall in love a little bit more with your wife's ass. It is a thing of beauty to behold. Of course, it would be even more beautiful to bury my cock inside it, but that is another thing entirely.

angkOrwat you could slid you cock inside if u lived near us and more picture of bare ass will be up soon working on it

im more than interested ;) id hit it till you cant walk ;) maybe let you bend me over afterwarddsss!! ;) ;)

thongboi2132 said:
im more than interested ;) id hit it till you cant walk ;) maybe let you bend me over afterwarddsss!! ;)

We will seeee I have a feeling we've fucked you already before .... ;)

mmmmm that i think you have. and im pretty sure it was pretty damn.......remarkable? i think would be the term to use,. shittt gettin me all excited just recollectin it all ;)

nhcouple4life said:
angkOrwat you could slid you cock inside if u lived near us and more picture of bare ass will be up soon working on it

Too bad I don't, love I would love to teach that ass a lesson. Thank for showing her.

No will have plenty of pictures up soon I'll keep them coming just keep the comments coming lol

She is gorgeous, but I wouldn't last more than a minute...too hot :)

Users who are viewing this thread