• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend and her best friend

skafrieze

New around here...
Beloved Member
My girlfriend Deonna and her friend Stephanie, see why i why i cant stop thinking of them going blk!!

Attachments

• deo-sheila1.jpg
    deo-sheila1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3,085
  • deo-sheila2.jpg
    deo-sheila2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,483
  • deo-sheila3.jpg
    deo-sheila3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,597
some more tell me what u think all feedback appreciated and fakes

Attachments

• deo1.jpg
    deo1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,590
  • deo2.jpg
    deo2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,239
  • sheila1.jpg
    sheila1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 924
  • sheila2.jpg
    sheila2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,402
they are both flawlessly beautiful. i would love to see them with black men. i only wish i was there to lick Their divine feet clean after They were at the beach all day. thank You for sharing these pictures.

They are when i met Sheila i kept thinking they were into each other they sure do talk alot.

Thanks for the Post! Both Girls are lovely! Your Lil Deonna would be DARLING with a Baby Bump and swollen, Heavy breasts...the baby would be DARLING!!! She is PRIME for breeding!!! Thanks again for posting.

Personally I think you're mad for letting her out of the bedroom, let alone considering sharing her with anyone. You're girlfriend's gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back