my girlfriend chiara

• Thread startererejel
  • Start date
E

erejel

i like see hardcore fakes of my girlfriend,she is so hot.would you think? PLEASE FAKE HER

View attachment 12633 G-string1.jpg G-string.jpg g-string2.jpg bo.jpg

She's hot!

She's italian?

Italian Serena

She's italian?

hot nude pics

yes she is italian. this are three hot nude pics. please FAKE HER!!

View attachment 12654 DSC04417.JPG DSC04418.JPG

you're such an asshole!!!
you have this great looking girl and you wanna disgrace her by having her pics faked so she looks like shes having sex with black guys?
what an asshole!
guys like you should be arrested!

Anna...don't get so bent out of shape.

anna-mwf said:

you have this great looking girl and you wanna disgrace her by having her pics faked so she looks like shes having sex with black guys?
what an asshole!

Don't get so worked up over this, anna.

THERE ARE WORSE GUYS than this out there.

There is a guy that makes 13 year-old girls marry middle-aged men, sodomizes boys, steals from the government, and preaches racism.

I'll talk about him until he's dead, caught, and/or convicted...Warren Steed Jeffs is his name.

Guys like erejel should be taken with a grain of salt...and let it go in one ear, and out the other.

Take it from me, I'm happily married...and my wife didn't want a cuckold. (Believe it or not, I'm getting pathetic emails from guys like erejel, and my wife DOESN'T share me with anyone...and vice versa. lol)

anna-mwf said:
what an asshole!

sorry..but she had been my girlfriend who has asked to me if you want to make fakes about her, in order to see she like would be, she would see sucking some black cock or see a black gang-bang

erejel said:
sorry..but she is just my girl who has asked to me if you would fakes about her, in order to see like would be

Is that english?

very sxy woman u have there

other pics for fake

for fake other pics

b955.jpg fff1.jpg Menew.jpg DSCN2955.JPG 7ca4.jpg

Italian Serena

Erejel are you italian too
I'm an Italian girl too
Chiara tried yet a blk cock?

I think people may be weary of faking your girlfriend since they suspect that she is ******* that this is even taking place, (though you may say differently). If we were sure she was a willing participant in this, I'm sure you'd have plenty of fakes coming your way. Why not have her hold up a sign (not faked) that says bbc, or have her write it on her face or body and take a pic of that?

You have one beautiful girlfriend there. I can't believe you would want to share that with anyone, pal.

Give her a big black bush full of black seed :)

i would love to explode my load all over her pretty white face

Chiara faked

Is this what you want to see?

Attachments

• Chiara-with-a-new-friend.jpg
    Chiara-with-a-new-friend.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Chiara-looks-in-amazement.jpg
    Chiara-looks-in-amazement.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,752
  • Cum-bath-for-Chiara.jpg
    Cum-bath-for-Chiara.jpg