• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend chiara

• Thread startererejel
  • Start date
here's one

here's one

Attachments

• duo.jpg
    duo.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,880
anna-mwf said:
you're such an asshole!!!
you have this great looking girl and you wanna disgrace her by having her pics faked so she looks like shes having sex with black guys?
what an asshole!
guys like you should be arrested!

Would you shut the fuck up, "Anna"? It should be clear by now that you're a self-loathing racist white guy. You're on an interracial sex forum, dumbass.

phantasticdan said:
Would you shut the fuck up, "Anna"? It should be clear by now that you're a self-loathing racist white guy. You're on an interracial sex forum, dumbass.

Worthwhile advice for everyone always complaining. However, if a photo is to be 'faked' on a public forum it really SHOULD be one submitted by consent. We all know people we'd LOVE depicted in imaginative scenarios but that doesn't mean we have open license to ruin them unilaterally. I liked the idea that a submission ought to have some authentication that the subject knows what's going on and agrees to it - it's rather simple and common sense, really.

Please give her a BIG BUSH :) and black as a goodyear tire.

fake her

hy guys,would fake her?she would see your fake... fake her with other black cock. please.

Now that is a hot post. Good jobwith the fakes. Would like to see more.

new

KJ-Gloryhole02_jpg.jpg KJ-Hotel011_jpg.jpgKJ-Hotel005_jpg.jpg KJ-Gloryhole05_jpg.jpg

Chiara

Here is my first work... You can email me with requests at blacknastyx@yahoo.com .. send pics if you have something special in mind.

Attachments

• Chiara 1.jpg
    Chiara 1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,528
fake her

:asshole: please fake chiara again.i like see her with a big black cock:bj:

nothing want fake her again?:bj:

chirara with real black cock in her mouth

where are u from. if in socal we can arange some real black cock in her mouth

anna-mwf said:
you're such an asshole!!!
you have this great looking girl and you wanna disgrace her by having her pics faked so she looks like shes having sex with black guys?
what an asshole!
guys like you should be arrested!

Is there a difference whether or not the subject to be faked is "great looking" or not so "great looking"??

Sweet

Just wanted to say that whoever has this girl or gets to be with her is very lucky. She is very hot. I know that most of the husbands that come here want to see our wives or other white girls with black guys but seeing beautiful girls is another reason I come to these sites, Clothed or unclothed. Thanks

new photo

fake this new photo watching3.jpgwatching4.jpgwatching5.jpgwatching6.jpgwatching7.jpg

watching8.jpgwatching10.jpgwatching11.jpgwatching12.jpgwatching13.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread