• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My horny blonde wife

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date

conchord

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
unsee.cc
Wondering what some hung black bulls would do with her?

picresizedfront.jpg picresized_front.jpg aideresized.jpg sun.jpg

Reactions: joost
Show her what real orgasm are. Then send her back to ya with cream filled panties.

Beautiful Smile :) !

conchord said:
Wondering what some hung black bulls would do with her?

Have to say with a hottie with those awesum NIPPLES she needs her nipples sucked as shes rucked ridin & Love her million $ smile :).

conchord said:
She loves black guys

Has your pretty blonde wife ever cuckolded you with a black stud yet?...does she know how much the idea arouses you?

Black , white red or blue ....who cares what color the stud is , this woman is sexy as can be and needs plenty of cock . I just love her sexy tits and big hard nipples . A perfect target for many hot loads .

nice pix

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a FIT, Pretty girl in that Vid.
thank you and luv, MsGary

The guy working on our house is black and since my wife doesn't work she is at the house all day with him. Last night I met up with them after work for a beer in a very white part of town and everybody was looking at us, like "uh huh..." The guy has a white wife and several kids and is a decent fit looking dude and I can't help but think my wife might be attracted to him (especially since I am infertile). She has mentioned that she has fantasized about black men before. None of this has actually come up in conversation, so I could be crazy.

conchord said:
The guy working on our house is black and since my wife doesn't work she is at the house all day with him. Last night I met up with them after work for a beer in a very white part of town and everybody was looking at us, like "uh huh..." The guy has a white wife and several kids and is a decent fit looking dude and I can't help but think my wife might be attracted to him (especially since I am infertile). She has mentioned that she has fantasized about black men before. None of this has actually come up in conversation, so I could be crazy.
Sure your wife was talking to him at home while he was working, smiling at him flirting with him a little. Bet he saw her in her robe, might have gapped open a couple of times "accidently". God bet he would cum inside of your wife hard...since your infertile, bet she isn't on the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread