• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot brunette wife. Please comment her if you want more!

Where do you want to cum?

• And her face after a good face fuck

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • On her sexy ass after a hard fuck

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sluts always deserve all the cum they can get!

Reactions: Sarebios
SDlatinobull said:
Sluts always deserve all the cum they can get!
Yes i agree ;)

I think mine would be beautiful in a gangbang and a bukkake and she would be able to raise many dicks at same time:p

Reactions: VeteranBull
Sarebios said:
Yes i agree ;)

I think mine would be beautiful in a gangbang and a bukkake and she would be able to raise many dicks at same time:p

Yes! I would love to be part of that bukkake and shower her with my bull cum all over that slut!

Do you like her beautiful slut face with glasses ?

I think her naughty look deserves cum all over her face, glasses and her beautiful hair.

Agree? Comment, cock and tribute her face gentleman!

Last edited:
Reactions: oldfrog3, barbie1955, theoltenian and 7 others
Beautiful

Wanna fuck her ass mouth and pussy too pm me pls

Sarebios said:
Sorry for the quality it's night here now!

Do you want to bang her against the war
IMG-20191225-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20191225-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20191225-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20191225-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20191225-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20191225-WA0001.jpeg
drobe or on the bed?

I like her to fuck her holding her long hair like a bitch :p
View attachment 1142875

You're horny^^

Sarebios said:
Do you like her? What do you want to do with her?

Hard comment are welcome because we like to know what you would like to do with her!
These hot comments will excite her and will push her (and me) to put more photos here. She like tribute too so don't hesitate :p

Please vote in the poll and good jerk off;)

View attachment 1142732

View attachment 1142733
Wanna fuck her ass and cum inside her cream pie xxx

I'd have her on her knees , hands tied behind her back , while I drive my cock deep in her throat bringing tears to her eyes . I'd fill her Hot mouth with so much cum she'd be gagging and spitting cum , cum and drool running down her chin onto those beautiful tits leaving her a sticky sloppy mess for the next guy in line to use .

I would fuck her and cum on her face.

jps18 said:
I'd have her on her knees , hands tied behind her back , while I drive my cock deep in her throat bringing tears to her eyes . I'd fill her Hot mouth with so much cum she'd be gagging and spitting cum , cum and drool running down her chin onto those beautiful tits leaving her a sticky sloppy mess for the next guy in line to use .

Yes she deserves to be use like that, gets fucked in a good gangbang and filled with cum and repaint her slut face

Morning picture!

Ready to be used like a bitch ;)

I think she needs to suck cocks while she gets fucked:p

Want to see her in the same position in lingerie this night or suck my cock? Leave hot comments!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking, oldfrog3, barbie1955 and 10 others
Sarebios said:
Morning picture!

Ready to be used like a bitch ;)

I think she needs to suck cocks while she gets fucked:p

Want to see her in the same position in lingerie this night or suck my cock? Leave hot comments!

View attachment 1143246
Great ass and nice long hair. Great combination.

TheOther said:
Great ass and nice long hair. Great combination.
Yeah it's perfect on four legs. Hold her by the hair while bang her.

What is your reaction and your desires if my wife come to you like that? :cool:

Sorry for the quality, it's night :) This short video is made for you specially!

Leave hot comment and like if you want to see her sucking my cock (where we can see her a little better):p

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 0908!, jps18, rekhot and 1 other person
Sarebios said:

Sorry for the quality, it's night :) This short video is made for you specially!

Leave hot comment and like if you want to see her sucking my cock (where we can see her a little better):p

View attachment 1143433

Thats one nice entrance. Hands behind the head and great tits. Time to stay in bed and let her do all the work and working up sone sweat pleasing her man.

Sarebios said:

View attachment 1143433
Wow she is so hot, i let her come and suck me greedily and then she impaled on my cock.
Beautiful teen slut!

Martens said:
Wow she is so hot, i let her come and suck me greedily and then she impaled on my cock.
Beautiful teen slut!
Hum yes good program i like to let her do this to me!

Reactions: Martens
Sarebios said:
Hum yes good program i like to let her do this to me!

I have no doubt about it.I like the pics where she is on all fours.Can it's possible to see your slut in lingerie in this position? I think many guys would like to see her like this :p