• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot brunette wife. Please comment her if you want more!

Where do you want to cum?

• And her face after a good face fuck

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • On her sexy ass after a hard fuck

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mmmmmm

Fuck I want to cum all over her face

Reactions: Sarebios
I'd fuck her ass damn

Reactions: hikawade and Sarebios
Nosleep said:
Mmmmmm

Fuck I want to cum all over her face
According to the poll, it seems that there are 22 of us wanting to cum all over her face. Great bukkake!

Sarebios said:
Her ass is waiting for you! Want to rip her panties? ;)

Admire her beautiful dark long hair, which we want to hold firmly during the fuck :p

View attachment 1146999
I will ride that ass.

Reactions: Enigma250, Martens, barbie1955 and 1 other person
rekhot said:
I will ride that ass.

I deeply fuck this ass by holding her hair and spanking so hard her ass that she is not ready to forget!

Martens said:
I deeply fuck this ass by holding her hair and spanking so hard her ass that she is not ready to forget!

she clearly deserves this treatment!

A little zoom on her ass with thong. We see a bit of her pussy which exceeds.:p
What would you do to her if upon arriving in the bedroom you see her in this position and with this lingerie?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Nazareth, jps18 and 6 others
rip her panties off then roughly fuck her tight asshole.

Sarebios said:
A little zoom on her ass with thong. We see a bit of her pussy which exceeds.:p
What would you do to her if upon arriving in the bedroom you see her in this position and with this lingerie?
View attachment 1148341
First I would slap her ass....

Then pull hey panties to the side.... And slide my hard cock into get pussy as inch at a time...

Then start fucking her harder..... And harder.... Till she is creaming all over my dick and all you hear is her wet pussy getting pounded......

Right as is cumming on me... I'd pull out and force my dripping cock into her asshole as her pussy is still clenching.... So I can feel her pussy throb from her ass.... Then have my way with her ass while I am slapping her ass and pulling her hair....

Reactions: Sarebios and TheOther
Nosleep said:
First I would slap her ass....

Then pull hey panties to the side.... And slide my hard cock into get pussy as inch at a time...

Then start fucking her harder..... And harder.... Till she is creaming all over my dick and all you hear is her wet pussy getting pounded......

Right as is cumming on me... I'd pull out and force my dripping cock into her asshole as her pussy is still clenching.... So I can feel her pussy throb from her ass.... Then have my way with her ass while I am slapping her ass and pulling her hair....

A fucking hot program that would not displease her i'm sure!

I think others are waiting behind you to do the same... ;)

Reactions: toolman2c and Nosleep
Sarebios said:
A fucking hot program that would not displease her i'm sure!

I think others are waiting behind you to do the same... ;)
show us more!

Nosleep said:
show us more!
Yeah it is planned buddy;)

A little more boobs and cleavage probably for the future.

Reactions: toolman2c