My Hot Filipina Wife needs a some cock

hotyoungfilipinawife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2023
My filipina wife loves being fucked, and needs cock a lot, I fuck her at least 7+ times a week and she still craves more! She gives an amazing blowjob too and swallows every drop. anyone interested in seeing more ;)

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mrbonanza, gunsmcduff, Vaslim and 27 others
How would she like this?

IMG_20220325_183451917~2.jpg

Reactions: mattdub
hotyoungfilipinawife said:
My filipina wife loves being fucked, and needs cock a lot, I fuck her at least 7+ times a week and she still craves more! She gives an amazing blowjob too and swallows every drop. anyone interested in seeing more ;)

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
Wow, great looking ass! I completely agree. Filipinas love to get fucked, my wife is also constantly wanting to fuck. Hence why I share her now

Hornycuckrm said:
Wow, great looking ass! I completely agree. Filipinas love to get fucked, my wife is also constantly wanting to fuck. Hence why I share her now
Thanks! Yes I absolutely love her ass, nothing better than cumming on it!

ass7.jpg
ass14.jpg
ass16.jpg
ass22.jpg
image_0000128.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: asianxxxx, throwback, pleasureseakrs and 12 others
A few more to show her off, anyone besides me want to have some of that pussy :)

ass2.jpg
ass3.jpg
ass4.jpg
ass5.jpg
ass8.jpg
ass10.jpg
ass13.jpg
image_0000005.jpeg
image_0000006.jpeg
image_0000007.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: throwback, pleasureseakrs, sephoro and 12 others
I want some

Reactions: ejt
I love Asian asses and blowjobs!

Hornycuckrm said:
She loves being pounded hard and as deep as it can go. When she cums she can be quite loud and moans so sexy when she is being fucked. She loves to fantasize about being ****** to fuck by a stranger. She works at a hospital and many times she thinks of other guys fucking her there, often I have sent her to work with no panties and tease her with texts all day until she is so wet she is aching for a cock.

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, Capt. Ron, cynful and 2 others
love2watchAsians said:
I love Asian asses and blowjobs!
She loves to suck my cock, anytime anywhere I tell her to she just drops to her knees and takes it into her mouth. That's one of the things I love about her is she will never turn down sucking dick.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro and love2watchAsians
Some photos of her taking it deep, she also loves her dildo!

fuck2.jpg
fuck3.jpg
fuck8.jpg
fuck11.jpg
fuck12.jpg
fuck13.jpg
fuck14.jpg
fuck15.jpg
fuck16.jpg
fuck17.jpg
fuck18.jpg
image_0000004.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: throwback, pleasureseakrs, Capt. Ron and 13 others
Is she sucking and fucking other guys?

Reactions: ZackN

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
sure would love to see a lot more of her, do you fuck her alone or does anyone help you? does she wangt to be shared, she could get all the cock she wants

She hasn't fuck another guy yet but we have talked about it several times, she loves to be teased about other guys wanting to fuck her (she does read these so post what you want her to hear). She gets very wet when she is tied up and blindfolded, and used in any way. She is somewhat shy especially about another person, I've told her I would be glad to tie her up face down on her knees with her ass in the air and let a couple guys fuck her, that really makes her wet.

ass17.jpg
image_0000058.jpeg
image_0000062.jpeg
image_0000065.jpeg
image_0000067.jpeg
image_0000078.jpeg
image_0000124.jpeg
image_0000157.jpeg
image_0000163.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Filipinalust, throwback, wmjacking and 13 others
She hasn't fuck another guy yet but we have talked about it several times, she loves to be teased about other guys wanting to fuck her (she does read these so post what you want her to hear). She gets very wet when she is tied up and blindfolded, and used in any way. She is somewhat shy especially about another person, I've told her I would be glad to tie her up face down on her knees with her ass in the air and let a couple guys fuck her, that really makes her wet.

ass17.jpg
image_0000058.jpeg
image_0000062.jpeg
image_0000065.jpeg
image_0000067.jpeg
image_0000078.jpeg
image_0000124.jpeg
image_0000157.jpeg
image_0000163.jpeg
That last pic - came so hard thinking of finding her lying on my bed like that - she's so fucking sexy

i like showing off my filipina wife too

Reactions: Filipinalust, wmjacking, cocksterlover and 1 other person

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
Yes, very nice ! My wife is a Filipina and we dated a few different man and I have pics from these dates. I want to swap pics via Skype. Her first lover she had when she was 40 . Now she is 53. We are living in Europe

hope to hear from you

Reactions: NostalgicCuck and MrMLondon

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
She has a great ass

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover and ejt
Some photos of her taking it deep, she also loves her dildo!

fuck2.jpg
fuck3.jpg
fuck8.jpg
fuck11.jpg
fuck12.jpg
fuck13.jpg
fuck14.jpg
fuck15.jpg
fuck16.jpg
fuck17.jpg
fuck18.jpg
image_0000004.jpeg
Oh yes mmmmmm she's hot love Filipina woman always so sexy and hot

• Love
Reactions: ejt

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
Mmmm so 🔥 hotty

• Love
Reactions: asianxxxx and BBCDoNoR