My Hot Filipina Wife needs a some cock

okcsoon said:
i like showing off my filipina wife too
Let's see her sexy body

hotyoungfilipinawife said:
My filipina wife loves being fucked, and needs cock a lot, I fuck her at least 7+ times a week and she still craves more! She gives an amazing blowjob too and swallows every drop. anyone interested in seeing more ;)

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
Your wife looks like fun...she needs to be romantically seduced...where are you located?

She hasn't fuck another guy yet but we have talked about it several times, she loves to be teased about other guys wanting to fuck her (she does read these so post what you want her to hear). She gets very wet when she is tied up and blindfolded, and used in any way. She is somewhat shy especially about another person, I've told her I would be glad to tie her up face down on her knees with her ass in the air and let a couple guys fuck her, that really makes her wet.

ass17.jpg
image_0000058.jpeg
image_0000062.jpeg
image_0000065.jpeg
image_0000067.jpeg
image_0000078.jpeg
image_0000124.jpeg
image_0000157.jpeg
image_0000163.jpeg
She needs my cock

She hasn't fuck another guy yet but we have talked about it several times, she loves to be teased about other guys wanting to fuck her (she does read these so post what you want her to hear). She gets very wet when she is tied up and blindfolded, and used in any way. She is somewhat shy especially about another person, I've told her I would be glad to tie her up face down on her knees with her ass in the air and let a couple guys fuck her, that really makes her wet.

Super hot fantasy, would love to help you fulfill it. My Pinay wife doesn't want anything IRL but loves to RP & fantasize during sex; she loves being in control & wants basically the opposite of your fantasy--she wants to strap a man or men down & r@pe them (CNC). She loves to pretend I'm married to another woman so she can seduce me in front of her & make her watch while she fucks me (cuckake/cuckquean). She loves the idea of fucking me or someone else in a room full of horny men & women, all masturbating while they watch her riding cock.

ass17.jpg
image_0000058.jpeg
image_0000062.jpeg
image_0000065.jpeg
image_0000067.jpeg
image_0000078.jpeg
image_0000124.jpeg
image_0000157.jpeg
image_0000163.jpeg
She is so fucking hot, got me rock hard here thinking of all the things I would love to do with her

My filipina wife loves being fucked, and needs cock a lot, I fuck her at least 7+ times a week and she still craves more! She gives an amazing blowjob too and swallows every drop. anyone interested in seeing more ;)

ass18.jpg
ass19.jpg
ass20.jpg
Are y’all in the dfw area?

Tasty wife

Thanks for the great comments, she loves reading each of them, makes her even more wet thinking about your dicks hard for her. Yesterday she was vacuuming the floors with just her panties, so I just walked up to her bent her over until she touch the floor then I pushed her panties down and fucked her so hard. That's how she likes it, she likes her pussy to just be taken whenever its needed. Keep posting for her, we have some good videos maybe she will let them be posted.

tits9.jpg
image_0000259.jpeg
pussy5.jpg
pussy6.jpg
suck13.jpg
suck19.jpg
tits11.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, lknforfun, unobruno and 4 others
love2watchAsians said:
I love Asian asses and blowjobs!
She sucks the best I've ever had, and she never loses a drop!

sswanabe said:
She needs my cock
She would probably ride it for as long as she could!

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
sephoro said:
She is so fucking hot, got me rock hard here thinking of all the things I would love to do with her
She loves being ****** and told what to do, she is very submissive

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, sephoro and throwback
Here's a little of how good she is at sucking dick

Attachments

• video_0001198.mov
    55 MB
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Capt. Ron, sephoro, love2watchAsians and 2 others
Here's a little of how good she is at sucking dick
Hot

ass17.jpg
image_0000058.jpeg
image_0000062.jpeg
image_0000065.jpeg
image_0000067.jpeg
image_0000078.jpeg
image_0000124.jpeg
image_0000157.jpeg
image_0000163.jpeg
All you need to do is invite someone over that you know and that you know is really hot for her. Have her wear something that would leave him counting though until he returns. If she and he and you get really turned on by being around each other, she'll open up more and so will be. Eventually the games will get more risque and intense.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron and sephoro
Where you all located. Maybe mine and yours can get together for some play time

Any Asian wives in the San Diego? Bull looking to fuck some Asian pussy

Thanks for the great comments, she loves reading each of them, makes her even more wet thinking about your dicks hard for her. Yesterday she was vacuuming the floors with just her panties, so I just walked up to her bent her over until she touch the floor then I pushed her panties down and fucked her so hard. That's how she likes it, she likes her pussy to just be taken whenever its needed. Keep posting for her, we have some good videos maybe she will let them be posted.

tits9.jpg
image_0000259.jpeg
pussy5.jpg
pussy6.jpg
suck13.jpg
suck19.jpg
tits11.jpg
filipinas all look good with a cock in thier mouth love to see her on the end of mine

Reactions: Capt. Ron and throwback

tits9.jpg
image_0000259.jpeg
pussy5.jpg
pussy6.jpg
suck13.jpg
suck19.jpg
tits11.jpg
Very hot 🔥and super sexy wife 😏👍

Reactions: HornyFilipino and throwback