• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot indian wife for u...

• Thread startersexysumit18
  • Start date
hun...deepusas123@gmail.com...8.9 inch

wanna fuck with african cock?

Hi friends...this is rahul m. 25 agra.. have many experiences with cpls.. love to fuck wives infront of hubbies wildly.. to make thm moan hard in hubby's ear... can play any role if u like master, slave, cuckold, teacher , incest, abuses, pissing, seduction whtever u looking for . come to make ur fantacy true.. even hubbies can also play with my cock if u r a bi hubby..privacy is assured n aspacted tooo. if u intrsted thn call me on 09837064342..
If u loooking for swapping thn my cpl friends can also join with us...u can mail me on rahul.singh999038@gmail.com
i have a friend ..he is negro n studing in delhi. can come with me. to fuck ur wife never befor with his BBC..

Hmmm

stevie12371 said:
i want to be balls deep in her pussy whilst you watch me fuck her for you

I wud love the scene...

More for u all... to get hot n hard..

Chk more of her sexiness....

Attachments

• DSC04217.jpg
    DSC04217.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC04214a.jpg
    DSC04214a.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 161
Hmm sure

falcondfw69 said:
And when she says this to you . . . YOU SAY YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!! lol
Yess for u..sure...

thanks

Hi Sumit,

thanks for the great pics.
Complements to u and yr mrs from blr

sexysumit18 said:
U are talking of this... Any one wanna lick this..?

121330d1331837042-my-hot-indian-wife-u-23032008454a.jpg

Looks delish. I'd love to put a nice big present inside there.

a really meaty gurl ...............

all pictures of her are nice,,, she be nice to have to use and to please all wihile you watch

Love indian women

Thanks

Dan1969 said:
all pictures of her are nice,,, she be nice to have to use and to please all wihile you watch

Wanna meke her hot with ur pics? PM me..

wanna meet

sexysumit18 said:
Enjoy her curves and shower ur appreciation in the form of white hot boiling cums..Here she is..all hot and ready for the show.......keep ur cocks ready for the cum shower...Do u like Indian sensual beauty..?? Reply in thread and in pm too for added fun...What do u wanna do to her..??

hi dear lets meet and i will fulfill your fantsy i have cut dick for your wife my contact is 9325230778 zak from mumbai

Hmmm Sumit u hot sexy wife. luv to bang her while you watchin. Already shagged few times lookin at your hotty keep going guys

Chk more..

im_bull said:
Hmmm Sumit u hot sexy wife. luv to bang her while you watchin. Already shagged few times lookin at your hotty keep going guys

See more of her thighs..

Attachments

• 09022008040a.jpg
    09022008040a.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 134
Enjoy her readiness..... Are u all ready too..??

Fucking *****

sexysumit18 said:
See more of her thighs..

Yessss sumit....been a routine now at morning to look at your slutty hot wife pic and shag to start the day...fucking bitch hmmm

Hi,
I am an Indian bull and am interested. pls msg me, if u r also interested.

Hi

im_bull said:
Yessss sumit....been a routine now at morning to look at your slutty hot wife pic and shag to start the day...fucking bitch hmmm

Wow thats a nasty dirty reply..

i d luv to fuck her and threat her as she deserves with no mercy.... i am coming to delhi and agra soon, u available for serving me ur wife?