• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife

I'm noticing you guys have pictures of her on the wall. Do you have a special room in the house where the entertains guests? Do you keep it separate or locked when guests come over who aren't in the know?

I think its really artistic what you have. Beautiful wife, certainly worthy of adoration.

Wow, your wife is amazing! I just read this whole thread. Just starting out with this lifestyle, and I can only dream my wife becomes this slutty.

This guy was a policeman who stopped my wife for using a mobile phone whilst driving, needless to say she didnt get a ticket. She has since fucked another 2 of the local police so i guess she can drive as fast as she wants.:)

Can she be arrested for moving her hips too fast whilst not in a motor vehicle?

I'm noticing you guys have pictures of her on the wall. Do you have a special room in the house where the entertains guests? Do you keep it separate or locked when guests come over who aren't in the know?

I think its really artistic what you have. Beautiful wife, certainly worthy of adoration.

We did in our old house, now they are just in the bedroom

New bull 18 years her junior, well hung and a very heavy cummer

image.jpg

I have been enjoying this thread and it took some time for me to get to the last photos you have shared. Thank you for sharing your hot wife with us. She is definately a cougar. I love some of the images. Looking at these from today, I couldnt help pbut think the spermacide/lube in most condoms always my mouth numb when you get down on a well used lady. I actually learned that many years ago with a cheating girlfriend who onever fessed up to the other men until we were fooling around one day and she forgot to clean up a wet spot in her bed that I laid down in face down when I was eating her. But I digress. Please tell your wife that she has a fan on South Beach. Keep them cumming.

great posts and super hot wife and scenarios. I am using your posts and pics to help get my wife more into it. she has done her share of handjobs and foot/shoejobs at adult stores and parties. need her to get even kinkier.

wish u were in NY!

great posts and super hot wife and scenarios. I am using your posts and pics to help get my wife more into it. she has done her share of handjobs and foot/shoejobs at adult stores and parties. need her to get even kinkier.

wish u were in NY!

Good luck with that, hope we help a little

DirtyAngel, please keep this thread alive with more pics from her escapades. It is quite a hot thread.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back