• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife

• Thread starterdirtyangel1966
  • Start date
Unfortunately for you, that state on the other side of the world, but dont worry she gets plenty of cock over here.

Woodie54 said:
I just can't imagine you are living in new York city and cannot find a man to fuck your girl friend in front of you,I think if you bend down any where in the city any man will fuck you in front of her,

Quite probably the most confusing post in the thread.

dirtyangel1966 said:
This guy was a policeman who stopped my wife for using a mobile phone whilst driving, needless to say she didnt get a ticket. She has since fucked another 2 of the local police so i guess she can drive as fast as she wants.:)

Is this a bribe? Could the whole Police Force succumb to horny females all over the state, so that only men get tickets? What about gay Policemen, could they "forgive" gay men ?

DirtyAngel1967 said:
i sent my wife an SMS to tell her I had booked my flight ticket and was flying over to isit her in a fortnight.

I have no idea who the house guest is but she also told me that she has had an ankle tattoo done which should leave no doubt asto her availability.

I think you should be given a tattoo somewhere on your body too, by her house quest. They should choose something that MAKES A STATEMENT but you don't need to be involved in selecting what it is. Just accept that they know best (what is good for you).

DirtyAngel1967 said:
She did say she wanted to take me shopping for frilly pink underwear which I will wear when her boyfriend comes next time, not sure if that was for real or just a threat. Lets wait and see!

Hope it is real because he needs to know where he stands from day one if possible, so he can plan positively - and know his wishes can be HUGE.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
Guy has been pestering the wife online for a while so she arranged a date today. I told her he wouldn't show, he talks too much. We had a small wager, this morning she got the call, his car had been broken into last night and he couldn't make it. She was pretty pissed off, mainly because she had lost the bet. She can't work out how I always know. Cuck's intuition? Anyway, one thing me and this guy have in common, we are the only two guys round here that have no chance of seeing her form this angle in the near future.

Can she go chase him, coz not right she lost the bet. She could lie on the bonnet of his car and it does not matter when the engine goes or not - she can still make his testicles float without any sperm to make them hang downwards.

Reactions: Geglu
Saraha said:
Is this a bribe? Could the whole Police Force succumb to horny females all over the state, so that only men get tickets? What about gay Policemen, could they "forgive" gay men ?

Hi Saraha

She was banging 3 of them on a rotation basis at that time, considering how small the place we used to live in was I think that constituted enough of the local force to get away with most things.

Saraha said:
I think you should be given a tattoo somewhere on your body too, by her house quest. They should choose something that MAKES A STATEMENT but you don't need to be involved in selecting what it is. Just accept that they know best (what is good for you).

I will suggest your excellent idea to her and report back with her comments.

Saraha said:
Hope it is real because he needs to know where he stands from day one if possible, so he can plan positively - and know his wishes can be HUGE.

Hasn't happened yet but she is still threatening it.

Saraha said:
Can she go chase him, coz not right she lost the bet. She could lie on the bonnet of his car and it does not matter when the engine goes or not - she can still make his testicles float without any sperm to make them hang downwards.

She has made contact again, or rather she has accepted his apology and it seems he may get a second chance, I'm still not convinced but since when did i get a say.

Fake tits are a turn off.

ou812rich said:
Fake tits are a turn off.

I will tell her not to expect a Christmas card this year, guess she will be heartbroken, but I will try and help her through it.

your wife is so hot, id love to eat her pussy mmmmmm

mmmm Sexy woman.

Few screenshots sorry about the quality.

Snapshot1.jpeg.jpg vlcsnap-2012-04-11-17h40m21s231.jpg vlcsnap-2012-04-11-17h42m34s25.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Geglu
jerking my cock for those pics !

hot...she is very atractive and such a hot slut you have.

Reactions: Geglu