• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
fuck all you mother fuckin white trash. im not like you i want to fuck black ass and pussy. you are the shame of the white race

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
anna-mwf said:
maybe it's more about big penis envy

Is that something you have?

My hubby turned me on to black cock & he loves it as much as I do.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD and slutwifelina
We understand it

BiCpl4BlkM said:
My hubby turned me on to black cock & he loves it as much as I do.

Same situation here!

corno_manso_no_rs said:
Same situation here!

It's wonderful isn't it... We both have become sluts for the young black guy we see. He makes both of us beg for his black cock. Hubby can't say anything about how much I love black cock (I made it clear to hubby that I have gone black) because he is on his knees begging like a slut. Hub and I have wonderful sex together, but when we are with our black guy, we both belong to him.

it is true - my hub not only loves to clean me but to take the black cum directly. we even have him kiss those black balls before he gets to swallow all the cum. it is such a turn on for all of us

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
i'm new to all of this, but it all turns me on so much!!! i wish i could get involved in a interracial - Dom/sub cuckold relationship, and earn my chances to clean both a Bull Stud, and his Lover!

Reactions: slutwifelina
My hubby loves it too.

Agree!

BiCpl4BlkM said:
It's wonderful isn't it... We both have become sluts for the young black guy we see. He makes both of us beg for his black cock. Hubby can't say anything about how much I love black cock (I made it clear to hubby that I have gone black) because he is on his knees begging like a slut. Hub and I have wonderful sex together, but when we are with our black guy, we both belong to him.

Inside a motel room, he is our owner... Outside, our friend.

your hot baby hit me up wit sum pixs of you gettin sum bbc k

I must admit, the idea of sucking a bc is a huge turn on for me too. I get very aroused, just thinking about it.

we are wanting to learn more about our place as white couple.
Does your master have time for another couple?
We must be discrete.
arkdaddy@hotmail.com

My BBC fantasy alwasy includes hubby licking and sucking my lovers cock while we kiss, in prpearation for my lover fucking my white pussy. And it always includes hubby cleaning my pussy and lovers cock after he dumps his load in me.

Any pics, pawife?

Seeing that I am a tall black man with 9 plus, I love to watch the husbands face drop in anticipation to what I am about to do to his wife (and eventually him:)

Black dick is superior to white dick. I know the black guy aint sucking no little white dick. Its just another demonstration of black dick dominance over another white sissy

We've been into that scence for a long time. My SO enjoys doing it as well but it's difficult to find guys who don't mind another guys cleaning-up.

I have put a few condoms on big black cocks and guided them into my girl's hot pussy. I have also licked up plenty of black cum from her pussy or off of her face/body. I have never sucked a black cock, but would enjoy taking a big load straight into my mouth if the situation was right.

Ido (or Ido_ir), i'm your long-time fan!!!
Could you post some pics for us?... Please...