My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
My wife would never fuck you, part of it is her seeing me suck her lovers balls, cock and rim out his asshole with my tongue if she tells me too. I have always sucked her lovers and most expect me to clean their cocks when the come out of her asshole or pussy. She has even made me bend over and take a few of them up my man pussy.

Reactions: cynful and BLACKBULLSTUD
My husband doesn't suck cock period. That's just not something either of us consider a turn on and any bull who considered that a must wouldn't be for us.

But in the end does it really matter who does and doesn't do what? As long as you're doing what works for you then have fun.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
This is an amazingly long thread, given that the original poster, Ms. Mommy_of_one, started it on 1 April 2006 with three sentences and has not posted any updates since then.

I notice Ms. Mommy_of_one's initial and only post was on April Fool's Day...

I don't mind... where are you located?

Digging up a post from 9 years ago. Really?

cleanup said:
They are good

Mommy of one,

After some time wife allowed me to prepare her lover. While lovingly getting him ready he came in my mouth. OMG i was so overwhelmed. Just kept going did not stop continued serving his superior black cock, balls and ass. Needless to say he was ready to continue with my wife. He know wants to fuck my ass, to reallly control me. Wow what do i do????

Clean up
Become his sissy slut baby. Let him breed your boicunt

Sissycdsub said:
Become his sissy slut baby. Let him breed your boicunt
You are replying to a post that has been dead for over 8 years.

Reactions: bobstudio83
msbevw said:
You are replying to a post that has been dead for over 8 years.
I didn't see that thanks

Reactions: slutwifelina