• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
ngry for black lust

I want to serve a big black master really bad

it is so sick

I was taught when I was a young teen about serving Black Males and their white girlfriends.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
I guess I've just been lucky. Two of my wife's three lovers seem to really like having me suck their cocks. The other guy has a hang up about it. For me it's a combination of envy, excitement and pleasure. I'm not into anal, but I love to feel their cocks in my hand or my mouth as well as see them fucking my wife.

that is true....bbc is yumo

anna...i think you are partly right. bbc has always held a facination for that very reason...and white women seem to love it so too.

I also learned at an early age, and have continued to orally service dominant, large dicked black men up to today.

i HAVE NOTHING BUT ADMIRATION FOR HIM hE KNOWS WHAT US WHITE BOIS LIKE

my ex mde me suck her bf's 10" uncut BBC or i wouldnt be allowed in the bedroom...now i'm a BBC addict too

My wife has had a number of black lovers over the years. Every one of them really got off on seeing me eat their cum from her pussy. Although some were hesitant at first all eventually came to enjoy me cleaning their cocks as well. Most of them even came to see me as a very useful adjunct to their relationship with my wife often using me to satisfy their sexual desires when my wife was not available for some reason. Women are not the only ones who crave big black cocks.

I experience the same thing and have come to love those black cocks just as much as my woman does. She also is not always available and they unhesitant about using either end of me for their sexual needs.

I never thought I would ever have sex with other men much less black men. However, after me and the little woman started having black men we found out they like to get sucked by me and even started fucking me too. She finds it really hot to see me taking the same BBC that just unload seed in her white pussy. We are now both hooked on black cock!

Let your Husband enjoy the BBC...this is your time to enjoy it too ..

It is a powerful compliment to a white wife if her hubby also sucks black cock - that way, they both enjoy submission to a black bull. It cuts out jealousy, and is win-win for all three involved. The bull can add other lovers if he thinks the white couple could benefit from extra training in the lifestyle. 37% of white wives will become completely addicted, so the husband might as well join in too.

I too would like to experience this... Are there any interested parties here who would allow me to join in the fun?

Black dick is wonderful

I´m a 33 yo single and bi cuckold wannabe. I love to suck black cock, to eat hot black men cum and of course to get fucked too.

I found very exciting the idea of sucking a fat black cock in front of a nice girl/woman and to share lovers with her.

I would accept any help in that

I have had a few partners that were addicted to black (Not that I did not do everything possible to encourage that desire / Addiction) yes... always licked her pussy and ass after and shared the cum from her lips... There were several that were turned on to bi action, so got the chance to suck more than my share of cock.. we would even have contests, who could get the off quicker, make them cum one ,, more,, time... it was great I am jizzman469 at yahoo also.. always looking fo find hot couples, bulls or single women into this..

Multiple Partners

White or Black..whena guy is larger than normal I like it. The ticker and longer cock rubs deeper and the nerves that are deeper give me a new sensation I never stopped loving feeling that.

When a guy cums in me and then pulls out and then he gets between my legs and licks his own cum I love that. I have my orgasm as he does that.

I've heard women say that before. Trust me, I love to please my woman (and women in general) as much if not more than the next fella but I can't abide with eating creampies. No offense to those who dig it but it's just not for me. Even the thought makes me :eek:

Once I started getting fucked by my wifes black lovers it changed me for the better. Now I enjoy their fuckings just as much as my wife does. Go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread