• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian Wife Sona...

• Thread starterbikiniking
  • Start date
hmm think u posted these earlier in IS4u correct king?????????

yes, I've posted them at few other places, FSI (unfortunately it's closed now) cuckloadsforum.com, santabanta too :)

bikiniking said:
Thanks for the lovely comments friends... here are few more of the sexy, slutty bitch... comment dirty about her... she loves to be kinky..!!
Isn't she tempting ??

118551d1328031698t-my-indian-wife-sona-dsc00998.jpg

Extremely hot tits. Perfect for tittie-fucking and covering with splooge. :D

bikiniking said:
Thanks a lot folks, really appreciate your love for her, she love to read all the sexy, raunchy and kinky comments...
Here are 4 more pics of hers.. sexy and sensual as usual .. please comment dirty on the pics..

118600d1328078641t-my-indian-wife-sona-s6300081.jpg

. . . and not just her breasts are outstanding - that is a fine fine ass in a fine position. How does she feel about being taken from behind anonymously? Would you like to watch while a number of us take the plunge without her ever seeing us?

Your wife is very stunning. I would love to swap wives while on the same bed. I would give your wife the fucking of her life, and I would hope you would do the same to my wife. I would also do my best to give you a child, and again, I would expect nothing less in return. :)

kenev said:
very sexy lady i bet she is a rampant rabbit in bed

oh yes she is... cute like a kid, chubby like butter and hot like hell, made for fucking and fucking only..!!

Viewer said:
. . . and not just her breasts are outstanding - that is a fine fine ass in a fine position. How does she feel about being taken from behind anonymously? Would you like to watch while a number of us take the plunge without her ever seeing us?

I will love that will be my lucky day.. men other men shoving her from behind, and she moaning with pleasure at each thrust, what wouldn't i give to witness such a horny scene. and not just behind... guys surrounding her, in missionary, directly looking in their eyes... ahh too erotic to imagine

Overwhelmed with response, adding 4 more :)

Thanks a ton for your love guys, posting 4 more pics of hers in the same album... watch out and comment, Well after all the bitch deserves some hot words of appreciation.
Plus we would like to hear your fantasies about her, so share them..

Attachments

• b (2).jpg
    b (2).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 189
  • b (3).jpg
    b (3).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 229
  • b (4).jpg
    b (4).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 226
  • b (5).jpg
    b (5).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 223

Attachments

• d (3).jpg
    d (3).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 143
  • d (6).jpg
    d (6).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 143
  • d (5).jpg
    d (5).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 160
  • d (1).jpg
    d (1).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 153
Why did you call your wife a bitch for? Show us her lovely feet. She is amazing.

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
Why did you call your wife a bitch for? Show us her lovely feet. She is amazing.

Oh yes... she's a kinky little ***** of mine, a bitch in the heat.. lusting for men... she loves dick, won't you like to fuck her like a bitch ?? tell me ??

She is lovely. Yes, i'd love to fuck her as well many other things. You will enjoying kissing her after she has sucked and kissed my cock. You'll enjoy my cock on her breath.

can u send me those pics on my personal mail ill shag n repost them her or to ur mail id
mailravi124@yahoo.com

hydbull4cpls said:
can u send me those pics on my personal mail ill shag n repost them her or to ur mail id
mailravi124@yahoo.com

thanks for the offer, save them, take a print put and please mail me on my id :)

What a great ass and tits your wife has

socalguy2217 said:
What a great ass and tits your wife has

ohh thanks, please comment on her album pics too..!!

Her sexy legs

thanks for all the lovely messages and comments, we both love you guys... a few friends asked for pics of her sexy legs, so here they are... my sexy wife's smooth fleshy legs for you, have a look and comment..!!

Attachments

• S6300362.jpg
    S6300362.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 249
  • S6300363.jpg
    S6300363.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 242
  • S6300364.jpg
    S6300364.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 259
  • S6300365.jpg
    S6300365.jpg