• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
communalspooning said:
I got her a spreader bar so she can't close her slut legs. Who wants in?

DA3.png DA4.png
If you are extending the offer, then I want in...all the way in ;)

Reactions: communalspooning and bullbwc
communalspooning said:
Wifey didn't come back til about 2am!

She's been with other men but this is the first time she's gone all the way. If you recall, she set this up herself with an old friend so I wasn't involved, that's why no pictures. Apparently a lot of talking, A LOT of making out (her lips were pale red, kind of like she'd been kissing really hard), some foreplay, and then straight to the sex. She said the sex was good. She did missionary, doggy, and road him at the end. All in all, pretty straight forward, she said. He had a monster cock, 8 inches, which is bigger than me. He's also girthier, but she said she took him all the way in! And they went at it pretty hard by the end. She did not come, but he did from underneath from her grinding him. She said she was done after that.

And you bet your ass I punished her hard when she got home. After she told me how the night went, I brought her upstairs and undressed her, tasted her used pussy, then made her get on her knees and suck me. Followed by a ton of pounding. She was def a little looser. I made her cum as well. And I didn't last long either to be perfectly honest, I was so worked up -- waiting for her to come home, hearing the details, then finally getting to punish her for being such a slut wife.

Might share that video down the line, but here is a quick photo & vid...

ton.jpeg View attachment TONv_ma.mp4
we wanna hear details, screenshots from their text and some of photos while lover and wife together. Otherwise all those pimped story is like blowed empty air

communalspooning said:
I got her a spreader bar so she can't close her slut legs. Who wants in?

DA3.png DA4.png
Show us more of how you use the bar

Reactions: communalspooning and wiefraep
communalspooning said:
Wifey didn't come back til about 2am!

She's been with other men but this is the first time she's gone all the way. If you recall, she set this up herself with an old friend so I wasn't involved, that's why no pictures. Apparently a lot of talking, A LOT of making out (her lips were pale red, kind of like she'd been kissing really hard), some foreplay, and then straight to the sex. She said the sex was good. She did missionary, doggy, and road him at the end. All in all, pretty straight forward, she said. He had a monster cock, 8 inches, which is bigger than me. He's also girthier, but she said she took him all the way in! And they went at it pretty hard by the end. She did not come, but he did from underneath from her grinding him. She said she was done after that.

And you bet your ass I punished her hard when she got home. After she told me how the night went, I brought her upstairs and undressed her, tasted her used pussy, then made her get on her knees and suck me. Followed by a ton of pounding. She was def a little looser. I made her cum as well. And I didn't last long either to be perfectly honest, I was so worked up -- waiting for her to come home, hearing the details, then finally getting to punish her for being such a slut wife.

Might share that video down the line, but here is a quick photo & vid...

ton.jpeg View attachment TONv_ma.mp4
Would love to see more pics of her being punished when she comes back home after playing with other guys. Her ass is an invitation for spanking! Guess she might need some rough play with her tits and nipples

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, communalspooning and Lovasianladies
nepper said:

She said your cock is crazy huge and thick. She's really turned on by it but is certain it would be too painful for her. Haha. Thanks for sharing again. She loved it!

• Love
Reactions: Cagedfordoms, nepper and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:
She said your cock is crazy huge and thick. She's really turned on by it but is certain it would be too painful for her. Haha. Thanks for sharing again. She loved it!
That would be an incredible spectacle to watch her take that huge black cock in her tight asian cunt. I would pay to watch that happen

Reactions: nepper and communalspooning

Attachments

• spreaderbar.mov
    15.7 MB
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Dark_Hung, Capt. Ron and 4 others
Lovasianladies said:
That would be an incredible spectacle to watch her take that huge black cock in her tight asian cunt. I would pay to watch that happen

She's tight even for me and I'm much smaller!

Also, I'd love to watch that myself! Haha. We're still working on that future threesome/cuck. I'll be able to sneak some photos then. We shall see. As I've said before, oddly hard to find right person and arrange it (she's becoming picky, as she should).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hikawade, nepper and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:
appreciation.

appreciate.png appreciate2.jpg appreciation3.jpg
Are you taking the pix as her lover is getting her ready to be fucked in front of you?

Reactions: communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Big love for this blue body suit.

Back, front, and a few accompanying videos.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 8.16.17 AMj.jpg babyblue1.png babyblue2.png babyblue3.png
I love women who fuck themselves on my cock and whimper as they do it.
Then, when they’ve cum, they gobble my Cunt juice-covered cock until I
unload into their thirsty mouth.

Reactions: hikawade and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Nice work. Would love to see you spank her ass and then plug your dick in her asshole

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning
Thanks for everyone reaching out for updates on wifey. There aren't really any! Again, these things happen a lot slower than people think. Lol.

Wifey will be seeing him again. She's arranged all this herself with someone she already knew so she's def excited to continue. And we're still planning an eventual threesome or cuckold with him or someone else entirely. These things really are harder to plan than one might think, but it's in the works. Everyone is busy, ourselves included. After all, this is a secret side of our lives. Have to keep up appearances elsewhere in life!

While I was at work, she sent me this selfie of what she's planning to wear for him next. The slut.

Greenstring00.png

• Love
Reactions: johnnydeep21, ant7766, zarkovac and 9 others
communalspooning said:
Thanks for everyone reaching out for updates on wifey. There aren't really any! Again, these things happen a lot slower than people think. Lol.

Wifey will be seeing him again. She's arranged all this herself with someone she already knew so she's def excited to continue. And we're still planning an eventual threesome or cuckold with him or someone else entirely. These things really are harder to plan than one might think, but it's in the works. Everyone is busy, ourselves included. After all, this is a secret side of our lives. Have to keep up appearances elsewhere in life!

While I was at work, she sent me this selfie of what she's planning to wear for him next. The slut.

Greenstring00.png

All of this sounds, oh and looks too, very promising,

Some more amazing toons done...

Original at the end.

329525C9-6F9E-40B8-85A4-C23C94CE93EA.jpeg C3AF1CEA-459A-4BCE-BAD4-962C1ADF3392.jpeg FB4BCD43-2179-4FEA-A077-1811BB47BF99.jpeg BC153FAF-7302-4BDA-B4D8-AC1EF7528238.jpeg CL3.png

• Love
Reactions: ant7766, Dark_Hung and Lovasianladies

Original at the end.

2F6D4751-1A8F-4A6B-B41C-178149E480C7.jpeg 4672745C-5C9B-4302-A822-3D119B85E477.jpeg AA217681-5EFB-4AE2-96E7-C925D0D43A67.jpeg F9B2E006-C249-4458-B830-F962C5511A82.jpeg CL1.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and Lovasianladies

Original at the end.

CD298065-0E3C-47EB-9F78-349F6AEEEC87.jpeg 49885B72-CC3B-4811-94F3-E24187412C1D.jpeg 38086D18-9136-462D-ADC1-077F5D9EA6B5.jpeg 2B8FDDE0-7C12-4C99-83AB-391FCF880011.jpeg BF311D43-129E-4420-B18A-775C7F89FCAA.jpeg 29B580C4-F534-462F-A1B8-401BE3DF3B31.jpeg 0A658117-3526-48E4-A0C6-3E43C32DB98B.jpeg 314C8555-2DC5-480A-BC01-3B5C405C9D3A.jpeg BLUR07.png

• Love
Reactions: ant7766, Dark_Hung and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:

Greenstring00.png
At least she’s not cheating on you secretly