• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
communalspooning said:
Have you not seen these yet? :)
Most definitely a beautiful hottie!! Thanks for posting.

Diego

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs, Lovasianladies and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Really love those big cunt lips hanging down between her legs when she’s on all fours.

• Love
Reactions: communalspooning and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:
My stories are true. She's been with 3 men before. Her current bull is a friend she knows and they're not comfortable just sharing what are private scenarios. I have no need to prove anything to him nor do I need any one single person to believe me. My question is, if someone is so convinced this is all fake, why keep following the thread?

I'll continue sharing what I have and what I can. My wife and I are having a great time. :)
I dont wanna argue here with you, because others enjoy your subject here, but person like you who share so many things about his wife almost everyday, he should share any kind of objects immedatelly if his wife should meet REALLY with a BULL. Again maybe your future updates will show that Im wrong, but expriences talk here😅🤣

communalspooning said:
Have you not seen these yet? :)
Who is that with her, you or her bull?

Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
As in not kinky enough for you? Not sure what this means.
Never mind about “kinky”, it’s not even sexy for a site such as this.

TellHerHowHotSheIs said:
Who is that with her, you or her bull?
There is NO BULL around mate, he just pretend with his fantasy like there is a BULL meeting with his wife, but in reality is JUST HIS FANTASY

Reactions: MajorHorner
Like much else posted on this site.
So many offers of wives to fuck
So few, if any, to take up the acceptances.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
MajorHorner said:
Never mind about “kinky”, it’s not even sexy for a site such as this.

Luckily for you there are other threads. Enjoy them! ✌️

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
A recent night. Lady in pink.

Pinkstring01.png Pinkstring02.png Pinkstring03.png Pinkstring04.png

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, cocksterlover, lknforfun and 14 others
Reactions: communalspooning
A ton of you have been requesting blowjob videos. I'm not allowed to share them but wifey said this one is okay, a gentle leash training session BJ.

It has to be short, but PM me for a slightly longer clip.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Marth, ThiccBrownBull, cocksterlover and 8 others
communalspooning said:
Luckily for you there are other threads. Enjoy them! ✌️
1688390032997.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, cocksterlover, Richduckie and 3 others
Your wife so beautiful. My wife is Korean too. I bet your wife has beautiful eyes and smile, I do tributes I have a request . Any chance you could ask your wife if she would let you jerk over her neck ? Rub your cock over her neck side n front love to tribute the vids for you . I have neck fetish

Reactions: MajorHorner and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
A ton of you have been requesting blowjob videos. I'm not allowed to share them but wifey said this one is okay, a gentle leash training session BJ.

It has to be short, but PM me for a slightly longer clip.

View attachment InShot_20230703_115655502.mp4
Could you make more boring video? Blowjob where NOTHING visible. We all know very clearly that you made a GOOD ALMOST BELIEVEABLE fantasy story about your wife having BULL, but your following shares getting more bored mate. Try to be more creative about your videos. If you are shame to show your small CUCK penis while blowjob, while you even post this not even 10 second rubish?? Make the tread more hotter and shoot better videos for us, instead of getting boring

• Wow
Reactions: Cagedfordoms and MajorHorner
Londonbull said:
Could you make more boring video? Blowjob where NOTHING visible. We all know very clearly that you made a GOOD ALMOST BELIEVEABLE fantasy story about your wife having BULL, but your following shares getting more bored mate. Try to be more creative about your videos. If you are shame to show your small CUCK penis while blowjob, while you even post this not even 10 second rubish?? Make the tread more hotter and shoot better videos for us, instead of getting boring
Agree

Reactions: Eiljah and Cagedfordoms
Asiancuties said:
Your wife so beautiful. My wife is Korean too. I bet your wife has beautiful eyes and smile, I do tributes I have a request . Any chance you could ask your wife if she would let you jerk over her neck ? Rub your cock over her neck side n front love to tribute the vids for you . I have neck fetish
I’ll shoot my load on her neck - inside = down her throat. OK?

Reactions: Eiljah
communalspooning said:
She's seen her bull a couple of times now. Looks to be on going this summer. And even though it still hurts, she says she's starting to really enjoy his size. She joked "I might become a size queen".

Still no pics yet since they're too into each other doing their thing but hopefully next time. And I'm meeting him soon as well for the cuck conversation. We're been busy but should be more free in July to set this up. Can't wait. I'll try to sneak a photo or video then, for sure ;)

In the mean time, you can bet I've been punishing the dirty slut every time she comes back. I fucked her in the same lingerie she recently wore for him.

Greenstring01.png Greenstring02.png Greenstring03.png Greenstring04.png
I see nothing wrong with this update ;)

• Love
Reactions: communalspooning and Lovasianladies
Some recent captions

InShot_20230706_000152033.jpg user314008_9bdec6f65a94.jpg user314008_a6343c157ec4.jpg user314008_4ffa17846057.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, love2watchAsians, chisut and 3 others
Haven't shared a vid in a while. This is me stretching her out before she sees her bull later this week :)

Attachments

• bef1.mov
    21.6 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Marth, cocksterlover, Aleksandrman and 6 others